Damdami Taksal (Ajnala Jatha) Sorting Out Pakhandis

well done to these chardikala singhs, reminds me of the times of the 80s shaheeds because im sure they would have done the same if not more. remember guru sahib burned alive masands and pakandhis, these guys r lucky to get away with a mere thrashing. standard needs to be set as the amount of dera/fake babas in punjab is heavily out of hands. Bole soh nihal - satsriakal

Vaheguru - I couldn't even watch the video to the end. Maybe it's because I don't know the full situation behind this but I can't condone this at all.

But the whole Dera/Baba situation is sooo much bigger than this and honestly believe we are tackling it from the completly wrong angle.

Now a lot of you probably won't agree with what I am going to say here par chalo...

If we put Sikhi aside for a moment... most people need/want spiritual fulfillment, inner peace and contentment. So if 'Aunty A' is coming to the Gurdwara or into Sangat and is not getting the karaak her Atma needs from there for whatever reason (lack of understanding or parchar etc) and ends up going to 'Baba A' from where she finds some fulfillment then whos fault is that? Is that the Auntys fault, the Babas fault or our fault?

The Aunty gets some spiritual fulfillment, the 'Baba' has helped her to some extent and that must be a pun (unless there's some exploitation or beadbi of Sikhi going on) and we are left all upset that people aren't coming to the Gurdwara.

Now, the easiest thing is to blame and attack the 'Baba' and that is exactly what we always do. And what does that achieve? Anger towards us by the 'Baba' and anger towards us by all of his premis regardless of whether they carry on this Dera or not. Have we then achieved what we set out to do?

How about instead we get to the root of the issue intstead of just clipping the branches. We all (me (the biggest paapi) included) actually do what we are supposed to do and strive to live Gursikhi Jeevans and become beacons for Sikhi like we should be and also work to make our Gurdwaras into what they are supposed to be. The Gurus house; a place of spritual fulfillment, peace, learning, service and community. A place where people can learn to understand and get closer to Guru Jee and ultimately strive to attain the spiritual salvation they need.

Vaheguru - I couldn't even watch the video to the end. Maybe it's because I don't know the full situation behind this but I can't condone this at all.

But the whole Dera/Baba situation is sooo much bigger than this and honestly believe we are tackling it from the completly wrong angle.

Now a lot of you probably won't agree with what I am going to say here par chalo...

If we put Sikhi aside for a moment... most people need/want spiritual fulfillment, inner peace and contentment. So if 'Aunty A' is coming to the Gurdwara or into Sangat and is not getting the karaak her Atma needs from there for whatever reason (lack of understanding or parchar etc) and ends up going to 'Baba A' from where she finds some fulfillment then whos fault is that? Is that the Auntys fault, the Babas fault or our fault?

The Aunty gets some spiritual fulfillment, the 'Baba' has helped her to some extent and that must be a pun (unless there's some exploitation or beadbi of Sikhi going on) and we are left all upset that people aren't coming to the Gurdwara.

Now, the easiest thing is to blame and attack the 'Baba' and that is exactly what we always do. And what does that achieve? Anger towards us by the 'Baba' and anger towards us by all of his premis regardless of whether they carry on this Dera or not. Have we then achieved what we set out to do?

How about instead we get to the root of the issue intstead of just clipping the branches. We all (me (the biggest paapi) included) actually do what we are supposed to do and strive to live Gursikhi Jeevans and become beacons for Sikhi like we should be and also work to make our Gurdwaras into what they are supposed to be. The Gurus house; a place of spritual fulfillment, peace, learning, service and community. A place where people can learn to understand and get closer to Guru Jee and ultimately strive to attain the spiritual salvation they need.

Youtube is not the world. Do you know what these Singhs do off the camera. Do you know about there jivan? When it comes to those that drink alcohol and hit on girls among other things then people say don't judge they are Sikhs too, but when it comes to Singhs doing something right then people get their knifes out and stab these Singhs in the back.

If you see pain in the papis eyes when hes getting his punishment, then also see the pain in the Singhs eyes when people disrespect Maharaj. To a pappi his body is his life. To Singhs Maharaj is their life. Open the eyes and see the Singhs pain and your condemning will change.

First of all, i don't know whole story behind this incident so i will not comment on it whether if its right or wrong. But one thing i do know it's highly foolish to put an youtube video of this kind without putting any description on it or put whole story behind this incident... seriously what the guys were thinking who put the video up? Obviously, they need to think outside the box. They need to see youtube video of this kind from foreigner/ non sikh eyes and all you see is - bunch violent group of singhs beating one person..cowardice..here i stated their view/thought...they have no problem rushing to that judgement because this what they see and there is nothing to read upon it to educate themselves and you cannot blame them for that perception. We live in a world were whole world is watching us because we are minority regardless whichever country you look at, and majority will try their best to control the minorities by twisting video such as this, this provides more than enough fuel they need to use it against us.

I couldn't agree more. They should take the video off youtube or actually fully describe at the beginning of the video why this took place.