hehe hmmm

Jassika

i had to say this one as well....

i remember someone saying to me..

"if your a singh, guru ji will look at you, but if your a moona, guru ji will never look at you, and guru ji will be more proud of you if your a singh."

now look, i am a moona, this guy isnt. now he may be a trim singh, but would guru ji be proud of him?

pehla andher needs to be saaf, then barla, not other way.

(first inside, then outside, not other way round).

His parents made him go to a Sikh camp upstate.

"I'm glad I went," he said. "One thing I'm happy about that my parents instilled is that I stayed a Sikh. I have never cut my hair, and I'm happy I didn't."

oh man i hope it wasnt chardi kala ...... he stayed in sikhi? never cut his hair?

he doesnt follow rehat.... daam it he is a playboy" ........ never cut his hair ..... look at his dhari.....trimed

~ gatta love these peep

WJKK WJKF

:wub: :D :wub:

OKay, to all the sangat out there, one important message...there is NO SUCH THING as a TRIM SINGH... wacko.gif .the word 'trim' and 'singh' should NOT be put together.....first, understand the definition of a Singh according to gurmat, then see if the word 'Trim' deserves to be put in front of it.........

So if you hear this term again, please correct people further..........

It hurts when you use a title that was given to us from our beloved father Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Jio on people who can't even follow the BASICS of sikhi (uncut kesh)

Thank you, just had to say summink......no offence intended but lets just try to correct our ways......... :nihungsmile:

WJKK WJKF!!!!!!!!

The sad thing is that uncles and aunties put people who wear pugs and keep their hair above monas who don't drink, smoke or party. I know so many people here where I live that keep their hair but go clubbin all the time, smoke, and drink, but people always say well at least they keep their hair...keepin hair is almost becoming like just another hairstyle rather than love for Waaheguru.