Beadbi Of Bhai Randhir Singh Ji And Taksal, Akj, Panthic Leaders

One of our family friends went to someones house for keertan in spartanburg, south carolina. they had someone from canada come his name is gurcharan "singh" from singh sabha... associated with missionary college. They told us that he was talking about dehtari babeh like bhneare wala... and saudewala...was saying bad about them which is okay because they are papi but then he also insulted bhai randhir singh ji..sant ji...taksal/akj.. made fun of the way keertan is done in akj. this made her furious..she sat there said nothing but she called my mom and told her how that was soo disturbing to sit there and listen to so much beadbi... insult of sants/ mahapurakhs...

they guy said how bhai randhir singh ji did simran in jail cos he had nothing better to do.. and other things i wouldnt even type here.. its sad to see these so called singhs divide the panth.. the aunty who was there said no one stood up against that guy.. the gyani ji from southcarolina also supported that gurcharan "singh"

how long are we going to keep ignoring these people trying to divide our panth. we see akj talk badly of taksalis and taksalis talk badly of akj... we alll need to unite against these papi.. if we dont start uniting against them... and fight amongst ourselves then we will be making it easy for these paapis..

i am a paapi myself i dont belong to any jathebandi.. but it hurts me tooo see our panth divide like this...we need to unite against these missionary colleges.. and people that talk badly of dasam bani

vaheguroojeekakhalsavaheguroojeeekeefateh

This man is a non-believer and a communist. He does not believe in Gurmat. A few years back he grew beard to do propaganda against sikh teachings.

He is very coward also. If someone takes a shot at him he will keep silent other wise he will bark like a rabid dog.

Show him these videos where he was caught and looked like a fool

http://wn.com/Gurmat

lol first of all that person should of stood up for the panth ..instead of saying anything she's telling u guys, its like one person tels another and then another and then another why not do any of this urself for god sake...

this kuttttta's bootha is so disturbing to me. when ever i see him i wonder how can someone be that kamena, this guy who is takin his interview called Smug is also Number 1 kuttttey da put. he brings people like him and darshan lal a lot on his show and always try to point out things and present and twist them in a way so that any ordinary person will start thinking the way he want them to think, hes just brainwashin people on tv.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know alot of people talk bad against AKJ. I have seen Nihangs from Dal fauj and even Taksalis call them Pakhand Kirtani Jatha and call their keertan as pakhand! They even go as far as criticising AKJ amrit sanchars. The late leader of Khalsa fauj, Akali Baba Santa Singh used to get really angry and say all sorts of bad things against AKJ!

I think AKJ should do something if they want people to stop bad-chatting them!