It'S Started - Khalistan Is Becoming Reality

clarity

What program was on in the UK? Can no one share a link?

Good to see US Sikhs are using the law to keep people on their toes in India.

There is a huge underground movement in Punjab but you have to peel back the layers to see it do you guys seriously think that Sikhs in Punjab have in any way forgotten what happened in the 1970's and 1980's short of eliminating all sikhs there is nothing the GOI can do apart from sit back and await the torrent that is about to hit them internationally in terms of documented human rights violations and most of all proof that is why they are trying to poison all water going into punjab did you not see the article I published with proof of where the water was coming from and lo and behold two days later Badal brought it up in Parliament

I am going to announce something that will surprise many people on this board but I know the GOI are already aware of it not only do Akali Sarkar want khalistan but many senior congress politicians joined specifically with an aim to destroy congress brahmin rule from the inside

Do not underestimate the significance of what these two major developments mean for khalistan today they are MASSIVE with a capital M on an international human rights and politics scale.

seesaw.gif

......... that is why they are trying to poison all water going into punjab did you not see the article I published with proof of where the water was coming from ...........

@ Clarity,

. I have not read the article you are referring to. Can you give the link to that article? Thanks.

More disinformation obviously your not in touch with the families who dont watch bollywood whos 200'000 or so relatives have been murdered you really are out of your depth why do you continue your useless rants and anti khalistan stance it must be difficult for you standing up for something you know deep down is responsible for the murder of innocent women children and fathers the slaughter of masses in cold blood

Either you have no family or you are getting a very good salary from India trying to confuse the most just peace loving community in the world

I kind of feel sorry for you

*DELETED*

WJKKWJKF

Clarity

If you read Singh559's post again. What he is saying is that we need unity (sorry SIngh559 I don't mean to defend you)! Without unity of the Sikhs, there will not be a Khalistan. We at least need unity of the majority of the Sikh population for Khalistan to happen!!!

I am talking about real Sikhs here!!! Those Sikhs who

A) only follow Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj as their eternal Guru, and

b) believe taking Amrit from the Panj Pyare is the only way to get 'Sikh' naam, and become an Amritdhari. This belief can be held by non-Amritdharis aswell, as in they will take Amrit from the Pany Pyare, when they are ready!

There are some poeple on this Forum who do not believe in A & B above (some of them have just registered on this site recently, or have started posting more frequently recently. Watch their posts, they are slipping some funny phrases into their posts - and these 'newcomers' back each other up!!!). I am not saying these are bad people, but they don't believe in the above, so I'm not sure what they are doing on the Sikh Sangat Forum?????

So, if a Sikh really want's Khalistan to happen, that Sikh will pray for Sikh Unity!

Fateh

Ive been on sikh sangat for a while and never commented on any topic that discusses Khalistan because the truth for me is, i dont believe in it. I feel Sikhs should be situated all over the world and bring Sikhi to the masses. The moment you give us are own country with are rules it will be chaos.

Ok my dream khalistan would be clad in blue with Akali Baba Joginder Singh as its head, The three beautifully Granths in every Gurdwara. I doubt many people would agree. Lets face it, the people who would be in charge off setting up Khalistan would be a corrupt party with connections with entrepreneurs and then it would continue being riddled with maya.

Before anyone starts, Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa was an amazing man....i haven't a bad word to say about him but, Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj said the Khalsa would rule from EAST to WEST.

Sorry for ranting people, i don't want to offend. I just think the Khalsa should be Chakrvarti and spread across the world.

Akal Bless