Reasons As To Why Im Joining The Army And Would Like To See More Singhs Join

Noones kissing up to anyone ...if your so against the sikhs using Pakistan as a base of operations...then go say that to the remaining kharkoo jathebandis whose headquarters are still in Lahore, Pakistan...

i would but they keep surrendering to punjab police do to lack of military training and getting their training from pakistan

if punjab were attacked again we have to learn from are short commings from 80's and 90's and that is lack of training and saint soldiers

if punjab were attacked again what would you do to train yourself to go fight, but even sadder is that we would have less sain't soldiers today fighting for punjab then 84

and operation blackthunder was the begining of the end of the khalistan movement in the late 80's and those saint soldiers were forced to surrender do to lack of training nothing else

its like when you play football or your in a boxing match if you lose you have to learn from the mistakes and make sure you don't repeat them again, you don't make excuses for the loss

and with pakistan i believe the indian army is better trained then pakistan army so getting trained by pakistan is pretty bad decision

and no im not pumping up indian security forces but you can't under estimate your enemy

operation black thunder are were lessons need to be learned, with people around the world watching the top khalistan soldiers surrender destroyed the movement in the late 80's and they wouldn't of surrendered if they were properly trained in military combat the sikhs should learn from the pain the community felt watching indian media play the immages of the surrender on tv for weeks you guys have to understand we need to be trained

look at the israeli's why do you think a country of 6 million can put a nation of 1 billion muslims on their knees cause in israel kids start learning about military combat at a young age their trained in it and by the time their 17 to 18 they have to join and train and serve in the army listen to 5 minute and 30 second mark

this is also why israel has survived this ambush attack and humilated their enemy's, more then anything sikhs need to think like sikhs from 1699 to 1839 did they would take any kind of combat training they could

Anyway it seems as though youve already made your mind up about the US army...so stop preaching and trying brainwash youth into following you...so get off this forum...sign up at the recruiting office...get sent over to afghanistan...go out on patrol with your red neck friends and then see how the IED goes BOOM BOOMM in your face :)

id rather be a soldier then someone like yourself who wants khalistan but does nothing to train himself to fight for it

see thousands upon thousands of sikhs in the west wanted khalistan but only 11 were brave enough to fight for it with another handfull who went to pakistan then ran back rather then fighting

if punjab were attacked today im 99.9 percent sure you would be one of those who would chant khalistan but not go over and fight, and for the remaining 0.01% you'll make a trip to pakistan and come back that is the most you would be able to do

i would but they keep surrendering to punjab police do to lack of military training and getting their training from pakistan

LOL that statement right there tells me your still a little kid...brother i dont know what your taking...but just stop.....when was their a correlation between bravery and millitary training?....so your implying because someone doesnt have millitary training that they are going to surrender their weapon instead of fighting to the death??....i can give you soo many examples of kharkoos fighting to the death...your statements are just an insult to them.. waheguru kirpa you wakeup because youve been brainwashed by US recruiting propaganda!...what makes you think you will be allowed to fight with your kesh uncut and your dastaar on your head...thats if you keep kesh?

if punjab were attacked again we have to learn from are short commings from 80's and 90's and that is lack of training and saint soldiers

you must of repeated the word saint soldier so many times...i get it..you want to join the army..go for it soorma...but no one on here really gives a damn..so give it a rest....also you can get all the training you want...but that wont you prepare you for a fight with indian forces...doesnt the US army provide you with all high tec weaponery...well you wont get that in punjab..just a crummy AK47..how will you prepare for that?

if punjab were attacked again what would you do to train yourself to go fight, but even sadder is that we would have less sain't soldiers today fighting for punjab then 84

if punjab was attacked once again...the would seal the whole state off from the rest of the world...no one would be allowed in and out of punjab without passing millitary checkpoints...good luck with that!...

and operation blackthunder was the begining of the end of the khalistan movement in the late 80's and those saint soldiers were forced to surrender do to lack of training nothing else

its like when you play football or your in a boxing match if you lose you have to learn from the mistakes and make sure you don't repeat them again, you don't make excuses for the loss

LOL your lack of knowledge on the movement is making you look like a fool..Operation blackthunder was for the cameras....most of the so called kharkoos caught in the operation where petty criminals black cats planted by the government and the rest were fresh raw recruits who had not been conditioned for battle yet...not one major Kharkoo leader was killed or caught in the raid...it was all for the media...it was to show the punjabi people that the kharkoos were weak and were not commited to their cause.....you tell me yorself...do you really think a legitimate khalsa kharkoo...whos day is filled with readding bani and doing naam simran...who would train for hours would really surrender instead of becoming a shaheed??

and with pakistan i believe the indian army is better trained then pakistan army so getting trained by pakistan is pretty bad decision

and no im not pumping up indian security forces but you can't under estimate your enemy

pakistan army and indian army are just as bad each other..they are both poorly trained....the kharkoos never got trained by pakistanis!..they were equipped by them...the camps in pakistan were run by kharkoos!..the khalsa train themselves!!...yes we underestimated the indian agencies...we unserestimated the inhumane brutal lengths they would go to to finish the khalsa

id rather be a soldier then someone like yourself who wants khalistan but does nothing to train himself to fight for it

LOL go be a soldier for USA...but as soon as you enlist..you removed any allegiance to the khalsa fauj..think about it !....how do you know i dont train myself or am not going to..

see thousands upon thousands of sikhs in the west wanted khalistan but only 11 were brave enough to fight for it with another handfull who went to pakistan then ran back rather then fighting

thousands upon thousands of them wanted khalistan but only a small amount were gursikh back then...the sikhi scene in the west amongst the youth is alot better now than it was in the 80s...if a armed struggle ever starts up again in punjab...alot of the fighters will be foreigners from the west...and i can assure you that

if punjab were attacked today im 99.9 percent sure you would be one of those who would chant khalistan but not go over and fight, and for the remaining 0.01% you'll make a trip to pakistan and come back that is the most you would be able to do

LOL young brother...some of the rubbish you come out with is hillarious....how the hell do you know what i am doing and am going to do??..do you live in my head?....if i go or dont..you think im going to tell you on a public forum like this?....i bet you wont even make it to punjab...youll probably get blown up in afghanistan by an IED...then you would be in the 99.99% who wont do anything!

Is it widely known that Sikhs go to Pakistani training camps? First time I've ever heard of it. If true, best not to talk about it so openly on internet forums.

I agree moderators delete this topic

i agree with gunman veerji. i didnt know how to reply to operation blacktunder post as i dont know much about history so thanks for replying intelligently veerji... OP, i agree that you just need to give yourself time to get a little mature... its obvious from your posts that you are still pretty childish. i used to be like you where i used to say i will go to punjab and fight... but then i realized that one cant really tell what they will be able to do... circumstances make you fight and you only fight bravely with gurujis kirpa... you can only give up everything you have if you have that kirpa

we may think we can do anything for sikhi but its because none of us know what it is like to be in the situation lot of kharkoos were in...

you could get shooting training from anywhere dont need to be in military and you could get other martial art training too... concentrate on your education today we need sikh lawyers and journalists to make sure justice is served so if you wish to work towards sikh cause.. do something like that for panth..

there are so many families of shaheeds that are stuggling to this day try to help them somehow rather than wasting your time in military.. if you really want to go in army then go on but dont act like its all for sikh panth because trust me there is a lot sikh panth needs today from young generation and joining military is definitely not on the top.

watch this

unfortanatly in punjab the sikhs got murdered ruthlessly cause we lacked saint soldiers and military training

the lack of saint soldiers is apparant cause their were only 11 saint soldiers taht can be named that went from western countrys to india to fight out of the thousands of khalistani supporters

this shows that most sikhs are to scared to fight hence why we have lack of soldiers

the lack of training is shown in what happened in operation black thunder one and two when the top khalistani soldiers surrendered and were humilated by the media

WE CAN LEARN FROM OUR FAILURES OR MAKE EXCUSES AND CONTINUE TO LET SIKHS GET THEIR BUTTS KICKED AND LET THE SIKH COMMUNITY LIVE IN HUMILATION

If military isn't for you then take up boxing and muay thai and train with some israeli commandos

BUT WE HAD 200 000 SIKHS GET MURDERED IN THE 80'S AND 90'S WE HAVE SIKHS BEING HUMILATED BY PAKISTANIS IN EUROPE AND IN THE STATES MAJORITY OF SIKHS WILL GET HUMILATED AFTER 9/11 AND WON'T DEFEND THEMSELVES