Guruji to be abused AGAIN!!!!!

Mkhalsa

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is beautiful. I have had dealings with many committees before, but let me tell you, these are some humble committee singhs from what I am seeing now. They are probably better than most committees I have dealt with. Lets keep up the positive stuff and dont start fights tommorrow.

Guest SikhForLife

alrite now that this issue has passed.. maybe somoene can shed some light here.. cuz im still in the dark

Sinners become pure upon meeting the Guru and sadh sangat..

filth is erased, mind becomes immaculate.. Guru is pure! beyond filth and hatered..

==

gur kee baanee nirumulee har rus peeaaeiaa

The Word of the Guru's Bani is immaculate and pure; through it, one drinks in the sublime essence of the Lord.

--

gur vaak nirumul sudhaa chaanun nith saach theeruth mujunaa

The Guru's Word is immaculate and pure; it radiates a steady Light. Constantly bathe in such a true shrine of pilgrimage. ||1||

--

kilabikh dhookh nivaarunehaaraa

God is the Destroyer of sin and pain.

--

maaeiaa agan julai sunsaarae

The world is burning in the fire of Maya.

gurumukh nivaarai subadh veechaarae

The Gurmukh extinguishes this fire, by contemplating the Shabad.

--

pavithr paavun sudhaa hai baanee gurumath anthur bheejai hae

Forever pure and sanctified is the Word of the Guru's Bani; following the Guru's Teachings, one's inner being is drenched in it. ||12||

--

is it really about Guruji being affected by this ? or is it about the people that will see/feel this filth going on at the hotel

the only filth and bedbi is within us!!! knowing the True Bani and knowing God even reading and singing gurbani.. we continue to do our dirty tricks of maya..

point being.. if one goes to Hotel and reads gurbani is understands and follows it hes way better than me who goes to GW but still swears at the guy who cuts me off on a highway... so i dont really u

nderstand how taking Guruji to a hotel could be a bead-bi of Guruji!

singho..

<_<

we must respect guru sahib. Wherever guru sahib is, that place becomes a gurudwara, doing all those manmat activities on the premesis of a gurudwara is really really bad and direspectful. I dont know how else to put it.

Yes those quotes make sense, but you are taking it in the totally wrong context.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

SikhforLife

No doubt, God can be obtained in all places. This will be based on our karmas. But the likelihood is that Sikhs will obtain more from sitting in a Gurdwara, than a make shift Sangat in a hotel.

The purity of the Gurdwara will change peoples lives. God & Guru's kirpa is on all, however we have to do kirpa on ourselves aswell to become better Sikhs.

Mr Amarjit Singh we will look forward to meeting you tonight.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Over 50 Naujawan Khalse met with the Gurdwara Committee of Sri Guru Singh Sabha Northampton (17-19 St Georges St) yesterday.

The Naujawan Khalsa was warmly received by the Gurdwara Committee and the meeting took place in the Divan Hall in the presence & guidance of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Before commencing the meeting all joined to recite "Sri Benti Choupai Sahib da path".

The meeting was well structured and all relevant issues were discussed in a friendly & respectful manner.

The outcome is that the Committee have agreed to adhere to the Hukam of Sri Akal Takht and will not be allow Guru Maharaj's saroop to be taken to Hotels, Clubs & Pubs as of yesterday evening (7th August 2004).

Out of the 3 Anand Karaj's booked this year by the gurdwara one has been rescheduled to the gurdwara. The other two will also be re-scheduled to this Gurdwara or other Gurdwaras in the area. The Naujawan Khalsa will help the Gurdwara with this.

The Gyani Sahib of the Gurdwara did Ardas asking for forgiveness of previous actions and sumat for the future.

This has been a joint effort by Naujawans from all over the UK. The co-operation of the Committee has been appreciated by the Naujawan Khalsa.

Together we can overcome the issues facing the Khalsa Panth in the UK.

The Guru has blessed all with his Grace!

GurFateh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Over 50 Naujawan Khalse met with the Gurdwara Committee of Sri Guru Singh Sabha Northampton (17-19 St Georges St) yesterday.

The Naujawan Khalsa was warmly received by the Gurdwara Committee and the meeting took place in the Divan Hall in the presence & guidance of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Before commencing the meeting all joined to recite "Sri Benti Choupai Sahib da path".

The meeting was well structured and all relevant issues were discussed in a friendly & respectful manner.

The outcome is that the Committee have agreed to adhere to the Hukam of Sri Akal Takht and will not be allow Guru Maharaj's saroop to be taken to Hotels, Clubs & Pubs as of yesterday evening (7th August 2004).

Out of the 3 Anand Karaj's booked this year by the gurdwara one has been rescheduled to the gurdwara. The other two will also be re-scheduled to this Gurdwara or other Gurdwaras in the area. The Naujawan Khalsa will help the Gurdwara with this.

The Gyani Sahib of the Gurdwara did Ardas asking for forgiveness of previous actions and sumat for the future.

This has been a joint effort by Naujawans from all over the UK. The co-operation of the Committee has been appreciated by the Naujawan Khalsa.

Together we can overcome the issues facing the Khalsa Panth in the UK.

The Guru has blessed all with

his Grace!

GurFateh

Thank you very much for that excellent bit of news. :TH:

It is good to see a Gurdwara committee that is willing to change its practices.

I thank all my brothers and sisters who went to the meeting and the committee of the concerned Guru Ghar. ^_^

I think it would be good to keep this momentum going and if any other Gurdwara are allowing the beadbi of our Guru Ji to also target them in a similar way to get them to comply with the Hukumnama of the Akal Takht.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji KI Fateh

On behalf of the Committee and Sangat of Northampton, I would like to thank all 50 of the Naujawan Khalsa that met with us yesterday to discuss this issue in a peaceful manner.

I was particularly pleased to see so many Sikh youngsters taking an active role in the enforcement of this hukam

The meeting took place in the Divan Hall in the presence of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

The issue was discussed in a friendly & respectful manner, which lead to a peaceful solution.

As per the previous postings we have admitted our error, which came from not fully understanding the hukam. Whilst we had heard about the hukam, we never received a copy until yesterday. Once we heard the Hukam, WITHOUT hesitation we all agreed that we would STOP taking the Guru Ji to hotels for Anand Karaj’s.

We have also been able to rearrange the wedding planned for the 29th August, the Anand Karaj will take place at the Gurdwara Sahib.

Our invitation remains open, you are more than welcome to attend this event to satisfy yourselves that we have taken the hukam seriously.

We wish the Naujawan all the best with this activity and look forward to their support in the next few years when we arrange activities to help fund a bigger Gurdwara in Northampton!

Amarjit Singh

President

Siri Guru Singh Sabha

Northampton

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji KI Fateh