Guruji to be abused AGAIN!!!!!

Mkhalsa

There is a clear edict from the Akal Takht banning the use of Guru Sahib in hotels etc. You must obey this rather than meeting other people to try and work a solution. There is only one solution : DO NOT TAKE GURU SAHIB TO THE HOTEL !

That's how it supposed to be !! There's no compromise in this case.. Guru jee can't be forced to be taken out of his own house (Gurdwara) .. we are servant of that house and if we do this, it is act of crime !

Amarjit veer heard our Views, Let keep little trust on him and wait for the outcome from this weekend meeting. Singhs should be there during the wedding day just to make sure that guroojee is not taken out and i can assure you if wedding still go on plan there will be HUGE campaign of gathering sikhs outside and won't let this happen !!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a clear edict from the Akal Takht banning the use of Guru Sahib in hotels etc. You must obey this rather than meeting other people to try and work a solution. There is only one solution : DO NOT TAKE GURU SAHIB TO THE HOTEL !

That's how it supposed to be !! There's no compromise in this case.. Guru jee can't be forced to be taken out of his own house (Gurdwara) .. we are servant of that house and if we do this, it is act of crime !

Amarjit veer heard our Views, Let keep little trust on him and wait for the outcome from this weekend meeting. Singhs should be there during the wedding day just to make sure that guroojee is not taken out and i can assure you if wedding still go on plan there will be HUGE campaign of gathering sikhs outside and won't let this happen !!

I pray that all those at this weekends meeting keep in mind that there can be no compromise as the edict from the Akal Takht must be obeyed. I have full faith in my brothers and sisters who will be attending the meeting this weekend. There is no work around for this if it means the Guru Sahib is t

aken to a hotel.

One thing to bear in mind for those attending is that If such a compromise is reached then all those party to it will be as guilty as the committee of flouting a Akal Takht edict.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

A Jatha of Singhs & Singhias will be meeting with the Committee tommorrow (7th August) at 9.00pm.

This is a call to all Amritdhari Khalsa - You must attend to stop this beadbi from EVER happening again:

Sri Guru Singh Sabha.

17-19 St Georges Street,

Off Regent Square,

Northampton

NN1 2TN,

United Kingdom.

Tel: 01604 634641

Together we can rid the UK from this anti-gurmat practice and celebrate with pride Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj's Landmark Prakash Utsav.

The Ardaas of the Khalsa:

"Deh Siva Bar Mohe Ehay Shubh Karman Te Kabhu Na Taru"

Guest mehtab

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I just read Amarjit Singh jee's posts. Sorry Singh jee if I was harsh. I hope you can make things work and avoid this be-adbi of Guru Sahib. Good luck, and Guruji be with you.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Amarjit Singh Jee sounds like he is doing everything he can. We should give him some time at this meeting.

Also, sangat that meets with them against the wedding has authority to speak on behalf of sangat. Sangat has a lot of power.

Lets just be friendly. Remember, you are not going there to attack them, you are going there to work something out. Give people the benefit of the doubt.

Dont escalate this without it having to be. This is what happened in vancouver and now look where it has ended up.

Dont let that happen in UK. Do it with love.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

As per my message yesterday and this morning I have spoken to the family who made the booking for the 22nd August 04.

They have agreed to hold the Anand Karaj at the Gurdwara on this date.

This means the Guru Ji will NOT be taken to the hotel on this date.

You are more than welcome to arrive at the hotel and Gurdwara to ensure we have kept our word.

I have meetings planned with 2 other families over the weekend, who I am confident will also take the same approach. I will confirm these details once the families concerned have had the time to make alternative plans.

We also look forward to the meeting planned tomorrow, with our brothers and sisters to confirm our plans and share our approach going forwards (e.g Anand Karaj at Gurdwara in Northampton or alternative Gurdwaras in the nearest towns with bigger dewan halls).

I will keep you updated with the progress and would urge you to help spread the positive message about the action taken in Northampton.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

As per my message yesterday and this morning I have spoken to the family who made the booking for the 22nd August 04.

They have agreed to hold the Anand Karaj at the Gurdwara on this date.

This means the Guru Ji will NOT be taken to the hotel on this date. 

You are more than welcome to arrive at the hotel and Gurdwara to ensure we have kept our word.

I have meetings planned with 2 other families over the weekend, who I am confident will also take the same approach.  I will confirm these details once the families concerned have had the time to make alternative plans.

We also look forward to the meeting planned tomorrow, with our brothers and sisters to confirm our plans and share our approach going forwards (e.g Anand Karaj at Gurdwara in Northampton or alternative Gurdwaras in the nearest towns with bigger dewan halls).

I will keep you updated with the progress and would urge you to help spread the positive message about the action taken in Northampton.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Firstly I'd like to thank you for your approach towards avoiding doing bead-bi of Maharaj!

Looks like you have been affected by Sangat's telephone calls etc, but veer j

i, as the Pardhan of the Gurdwara, do you not see anything WRONG in taking you GURU - Jug o jug ATAL DHAN SIRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI to a HOTEL where there's 'sharaba Kababa'?

Why was it aloud in the FIRST PLACE? You as the PARBANDAK, the POARDAN - hwo coul you even THINK of allowing a such bedbi to take place - as it WOULD take place if the Sangat did not find out. If you are not treating the Guru GHAR as a SHOP you would be more concerned over what the GURU WANTS and not what the INDIVIDUAL WANTS!

TUSI GURU JI DE CHELE Ho not vice versa!It is your DUTY to respect Maharaj and his Maryada.

Why did you ignore Akal Takht Hukamnama?. I am convinced that this step was taken AFTER being warned that SINGHS WILL COME AND WILL STOP BEDBI (as posted by Mkhalsa ji on the first page) - but why was it aloud in the FIRST PLACE?

We will NOT ACCEPT this beadbi and hope you keep us updated on the other family, whether they've agreed or not - which they hopefully will agree and keep the Anand Karj in Guru Da GHAR the Gurdwara

thank you!

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

1 down 2 to go.

Well done Amarjit Singh. :TH:

Also as Mkhalsa has stated do not let the situation escalate at the meeting. It is best that everyone keeps their cool and remember that the meeting will be in Guru Ghar. The Gurdwara appear to be sincere with their actions (as per Amarjit Singhs last post) and trying to stop these hotel weddings.