Guruji to be abused AGAIN!!!!!

Mkhalsa

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

When  I rang the Gurdwara the person I spoke to was very rude. He said his stuff and slammed the phone down.

They are not willing to discuss the issues.

Daasn Daas Ji ring them and find out their attitude, believe me you will be shocked!

If i could i would. ANd i want to. But since i have no long distance phone here, no local phone, and FINALS open me, i will try to do it later. Hopefully by then it will be resolved.

I am surprised how this has become a major issue now, when i was not amritdhari, and use to goto a lot of apne punjabi weddings, i saw this going on everywhere.

Jio, this is one wedding, there is probably thousands of other weddings that happened or going to happen. How can we stop all those others ?? Only way is gurdwara, and what you singhs are doing, is good. Each and every gurdwara needs to know those rules, and expecially those rules that goes along wit our guru. NO beadbi watsoever.

Singh we will stop these

people at any cost.

once you make a Stand people will know that the Khalsa is not sleeping.

We WILL stop these MONEY MAKING FOOLS AT ANY COST.

WE HAVE WAHEGURU JEE ON OUR SIDE

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We cant really blame them for what they are doing. THey may know its wrong, and what they are doing is for money, but its been done everywhere, so they are blind in the fact that, if others can do it, so can we. :T: .. but thats after to think about. Talk to the sangat, get the sangat on your side. Rememeber these committee guys, one of their weakness' are the sangat.

Gluck to everyone who will be protesting against those committee members at the gurdwara !

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

It is a massive problem, and worse still its become a norm in the UK.

The Guru is being let down by:

1) Corupt Gurdwara Committee members

2) Manmukh "Sikh" Families

and worst of all;

3) "Gursikhs" like me who have not voiced objection to this anti-gurmat act

The Guru tests his Sikhs, its up to us whether we want to pass or fail.

http://www.sgpc.net/the-sgpc/index.asp

akal takhat jathedar, joginder singh vedanti, first name you see on the site.

the phone number is....

0183-2540820 (o)

0183-2293937 ®

if they refuse to listen to the sangat, we can only go to the jathedar. if the gurdwara refuse to act under the hukam of the akal takhat, then i guess its guru ji's body guards that will kill off atwal. shaheed singhs will most likely be on their way after the president and other members soon.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

I am very sorry to hear that you feel you have been unable to communicate with the Gurudwara Sevadaars in Northampton. We will try to correct this so that we do not come across as unhelpful in the future.

We do have a Committee at the Gurudwara Sahib - but we only see this as a structural way of promoting another Voluntary Seva opportunity. We are only trying to carry out GuruJi's Seva to the best of our abilities and are not all money-minded fools in the way that has been referred on this web-page.

We are a relatively small, but progressing Sangat in Northampton, and have in the last few years finally been able to have regular diwans / Punjabi classes / kirtan darbars / simran smagams /gatka events - with the recent introduction of kirtan classes, yoga and fitness, and now a projection screen to assist with translations to understand GuruJi's Hukam.

The Guru keeps providing us with these blessings - we are forever grateful – and hope to be able to continue to share with others.

All financial seva that the Sangat generously makes is being genuinely shared in the ways described above.

In fact the regular Sangat has now grown to a size that an alternative site is in the process of being found so that the Gurudwara Sahib may be able to relocate.

With Guru Ji's Kirpa, we hope that we can welcome the readers of

this message to a new place of love and devotion in the not too distant future.

We all make mistakes and welcome any talks from Gurmukhs that can

advise us and place us on the correct path when we fall of it.

However, the Panth needs your support. We however also fe

el greatly hurt when verbally abused - and feel, as humble servants, we should always be able to communicate with Prem and Pyar.

Recently we have become aware of the message distributed from

Siri Akal Takhat Sahib and due to our circumstances in Northampton have had many

discussions with respected Parcharaks and Gurmukhs across the country.

We will warmly welcome any jatha that wishes to meet and discuss

this message with us, and indeed help and guide us in meeting the overall

objective of carrying out Guru Ji's Seva.

For information, you will be pleased to hear that the Sevadaars

from Siri Guru Singh Sabha Gurudwara Northampton have got together and agreed

NOT to accommodate any new Anand Karaj requests that involve in taking our Guru Ji to a hotel.

In the interim period where we have a few Anand Karaj requests

already booked, we will try to discuss and assist the families involved and

reorganise the day on a smaller scale or at the Gurdwara Sahib. Where this is not

possible or viable, we will personally do Ardas and ensure that our existing

strict procedures for external Anand Karaj's are met with utmost respect.

Im sure with Guru Ji's and your support we will be able to achieve

our main priority which is to build a Gurdwara big enough to

accommodate the amount of sangat normally seen at Gurpurbs and Anand

Karaj's, which will eliminate this issue and allow us to continue to

develop our sangat.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Welcome Amarjit Singh, :wub:

And thanks for that email!

IF i have said anything wrong please forgive me as i am a low fool, and moorakh to even discuss this matter eventhough im from canada. PLease forgive me.

Other than dat, jio, they are welcoming singhs to do vichaar wit them on this topic, lets all (who can) go together and speak to them as you would to other fellow singhs and resolve the issue at hand.

We agree that those are already booked programs, but willingly, and we know its beadbi, can we really go forth wit it. Can i ask you a personal question singh. If you know you were doing something wrong, and you had a chance to stop it, but later found out, how would you feel, expecially when guru ji asks for all our lehka.

I am no person to judge, but even if im in your position i would think about it. :D

bhul chuk maph jio!

reorganise the day on a smaller scale or at the Gurdwara Sahib. Where this is not

Amarjit Singh, I can see how you made it as Pardaan. You speak the political lingo.

It is great to see that you will no longer do the beadbi of our Guruji. I certainly hope this will mean that on 22nd August we are not having to turn up at Northampton to stop you from abusing our Guruji.

It still feels that you do not see taking Guruji to a Hotel as a serious abuse in that you have a justified your actions.

The Akal Takht Hukumnama states this as not being allowed, Gurbani states that the acts carried out in Hotels (drinking & smoking) are against Guruji's principles. There is no middle ground. Any GurSikh who uses their intelect knows they are performing a massive sin.

Pardaanji, you have been honoured the responsibility of running a GuruGhar. You must ensure us that you will not allow Guruji to to be taken into Hotels even in 'the interim period'.

Amarjit Singh,

Its better to have a small Gurdwara, just one room and langa outside, where you find love for Guru Jee from the heart and not for a seat. Where the Sikh Vaules are with held with the up most respect.

Where Sri Guru Granth Sahib is the king of king, Master of the world, where all the Gursikhs sing the kirtan with love from the heart keeping Guru Jee happy.

A Gurdwara which is ran by Gursikhs that Shows love and are willing to died for Guru Jee, were no Gursikh is bigger then other Gursikh, No Gursikh as a dream for a Seat but a dream to died for Guru jee and to keep with in the sikh faith.

Langa is made with love and every gursikh as one thing on they mind which is WAHEGURU, langa is full with WAHEGURU JEE Bani every one that eats the langa just falls in love with Guru jee and Becomes a Guru Ka Sikh. Langa is cooked with the up most respect and every one shows the most respect for Guru ka Langa.

The Gurdwara were every brick is laid with love and blessings from Guru jee, the money that come to the Gurdwara is earned the sikhi way, no money is made by selling Guru jee at any clubs or hotels.

The Gurdwara may be small and made from plain bricks and most of the sanget as to sit outside, as its to small, this is a Gurdwara full with love for Guru jee and the sikh values held with the up most repect, no money comes to the Gurdwara that as be made by selling Guru jee.

Mr Amarjit Singh thats a GURDWARA

A Gurdwara that is made from blood money which as sold Guru jee, the Gurdwara is big Full of people hating each other, as every one is after each others seats they would sell Guru jee for a penny. Then they call the

m self Sevadaars what Guru ka Sikh will sell hes Guru.

We don't ask for big built made from bloody marble and fancy modern stuff, no we ask for a Gurdwara full of love.

This is not a Gurdwara, I am a shamed to call this a Gurdwara.

Please look at your self before you sit in your fancy blood made seat, if you still think you should go ahead then you have no right to call your self a GurSikh and should not be running a Gurdwara.

Gursikhs have lost they life for Guru jee, you see it fit to take Guru jee to a hotel full of Drink, meat, only waheguru jee know what else goes no.

I write this post with a tear in my eye as this is whats happened to Guru jee sikhs, our brother and sister are dieding in India and and you do this. Waheguru jee can only bless you now. I will Pray for you my Brother I hope you see the right path and Cancel every thing please. I Beg you. Please listen to us.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Welcome to the discussion Mr. Amarjit Singh.

If there has been anything said that has hurt you or your colleagues by me or anyone else in this forum then I apologise.

You are probably wondering why we are "targeting this issue" especially the wedding in August of which your Gurdwara Committee will partake. Has this not been happening in the past? In fact I have found out that recently a similar wedding took place about a month ago in Northampton aswell.

Believe me it’s not a case of targeting, the sangat will wish this Gurdwara along with all Gurdwaras in the UK and the world to flourish.

Gurdwaras are an institution for learning Sikhi. It’s great to hear that Singh Sabha Northampton is active with teaching kirtan, gatka, Punjabi. However, what’s the basis or roots of Sikhism on top of which a sound foundation is obtained?

A Sikh is only a Sikh if he follows the Guru's word in deed and action. What makes us look at Gursikhs with such pride and honour? It’s because they never deter from the Guru's teaching and principles, they live, sleep and breathe Guru.

Acts outside of Gurmat is Manmat. Our Gurdwaras are not buildings but places of worship, why? Because Sri Guru Granth Sahib is present there. We will never dream to walk in the divan hall with shoes or uncovered heads. The Langar is prepared by devotees with love and affection and other sevadars do many kinds of seva. This is the Gurmayada promoted in Gurdwaras.

This gurmayada must be adhered to where ever Sri Guru Granth Sahib is taken. We can never have this maryada practiced in hotels or clubs.

When we talk about respect for Guru Maharaj its not just rumalas and Chaur sahib seva. There is a wider picture and concept which means "respect". In a nutshell this concept is the whole activities a Gurdwara will perform - this equals respect.

This respect make Gurdwaras a place of high purity were a paapi like me is able to be saved by Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. No hotel can offer this for a couple of hours; you will never beable to promote the Guru by taking his saroop to places where alcohol & meat are served. The hotel will never stop its activities for a wedding.

The Northampton Gurghar does much seva and it sounds as if the youth are involved with the kirtan classes, gatka & Punjabi lessons. Please ponder on the fact of how the youth will be affected by this. Are you actually teaching them or merely speaking to them. Will they not think that our elders say a Sikh is this & that but when it comes down to it Sikhi principles are forsaken for other worldly reasons be that money or lack of space or attempts to extend. The Guru will provide, we cannot doubt this as Gurmukhs, living within hukam is His/Her order!

Throughout Sikh History those Gursikhs have got respect and honour that adhered to the Guru’s teachings. The Guru forsakes those who turn their backs on Gurmat.

I am happy to hear that Northampton Singh Sabha will refrain from taking Guru Maharaj’s saroop to hotels in the future, however there cannot be an interim period. This must stop - PERIOD.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Recently we have become aware of the message distributed from

Siri Akal Takhat Sahib and due to our circumstances in Northampton have had many

discussions with respected Parcharaks and Gurmukhs across the country.

We will warmly welcome any jatha that wishes to meet and discuss

this message with us, and indeed help and guide us in meeting the overall

objective of carrying out Guru Ji's Seva.

For information, you will be pleased to hear that the Sevadaars

from Siri Guru Singh Sabha Gurudwara Northampton have got together and agreed

NOT to accommodate any new Anand Karaj requests that involve in taking our Guru Ji to a hotel.

Im sure with Guru Ji's and your support we will be able to achieve

our main priority which is to build a Gurdwara big enough to

accommodate the amount of sangat normally seen at Gurpurbs and Anand

Karaj's, which will eliminate this issue and allow us to continue to

develop ou

r sangat.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Welcome to the forum.

Whats the point in having discussions with pacharaks and Gurmukhs over this. The edict from the Akal Takht is plain and simple and you should not be ignoring it.

You say you have agreed NOT to accomodate any new requests for hotel bookings which is good but what concerns me more is your next statement "Where this is not

strict procedures for external Anand Karaj's are met with utmost respect."

I do not know whether there is intent to deceive the people on this forum with this statement but does that mean you may allow weddings booked in the interim to go ahead at hotels if no compromise can be reached with the families ? :T: no.gif That is still wrong and I urge you to tell the families that if this goes ahead they too could be summoned to the Akal Takht for beadbi of our Guru Maharaj. You should just cancel any such programs and explain the circumstances to the families. If you fail to do this and do allow these interim weddings to go ahead at hotels then you will be violating the Akal Takht edict and should be prepared to appear before the Akal Takht for punishment. :wub: @