Guruji to be abused AGAIN!!!!!

Mkhalsa

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Khalsaji, these drastic steps need to be taken. Committee members such as Atwal are selling Sikhi cheap. They are running the Gurdwara on blood money. I would respect them more if they upheld the principles of Sikhi and opened the Gurdwara once a week due to lack of funds.

However their faith is dead, whatever they are doing is because they think they own the gurdwara, and the commodity they sell is Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji!

Partaking in the morcha against Alu Mushrooms made me think that there is a lack of education and reform to counter weaknesses in our community. One main reason for this is because these committees exploit these weaknesses to make money. This is the root of the problem.

The committee has re-enforced the Family's manmat attitude and is helping them to fulfill a wedding which will have Gurmaryada insulted.

These "sevadars" see no problem in this, its pathetic!!

Beadbi is Beadbi whether by Extremist groups or by members of our own community. If fact the traitors in our community are worse as they damage from within.

Sadh Sangat Ji reflect on this, many times during idle chit chat with other Sikhs the discussion end up on corrupt committee members. We are now reaping the effects of these peoples actions: No respect for Guru Maharaj: People moving away from Sikhi: People looking down at Sikhs thinking they dont practice what they preach. Also we are to blame, we just talk about the mismanagement of funds, lack of parchaar, high corruption and then turn a blind eye because they are part of our community or because we have become so lazy t

hat being active in Gurdwara is a burden, lets leave it to these corrupt people to run!

Please reflect, its 400 years of Guru Maharaj's prakash. The Guru is our Pride & Joy. There is no comparision of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Please keep the pressure on by ringing and writing to the Gurdwara committee!

Gurfateh!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

This mind, body and wealth were given by God, who naturally adorns us.

He has blessed us with all our energy, and infused His Infinite Light deep within us.

Forever and ever, meditate in remembrance on God; keep Him enshrined in your heart.

O my mind, without the Lord, there is no other at all.

Remain in God's Sanctuary forever, and no suffering shall afflict you.

Jewels, treasures, pearls, gold and silver-all these are just dust.

Mother, father, children and relatives-all relations are false.

The self-willed manmukh is an insulting beast; he does not acknowledge the One who created him.

by Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Siree Raag on Pannaa 47

this is it our gurbhai`s lets rally for our Guru Ji

The foolish self-willed manmukh does not remember the Lord, and shall regret and repent hereafter.
Guru Amar Daas Ji - Raag Aasaa 441
The Command of the One Lord is pervading throughout; duty to the One Lord is upon the heads of all.

Guru Amar Daas Ji - Raag Aasaa 425

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Khalsaji, these drastic steps need to be taken. Committee members such as Atwal are selling Sikhi cheap. They are running the Gurdwara on blood money. I would respect them more if they upheld the principles of Sikhi and opened the Gurdwara once a week due to lack of funds.

However their faith is dead, whatever they are doing is because they think they own the gurdwara, and the commodity they sell is Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji!

Partaking in the morcha against Alu Mushrooms made me think that there is a lack of education and reform to counter weaknesses in our community. One main reason for this is because these committees exploit these weaknesses to make money. This is the root of the problem.

The committee has re-enforced the Family's manmat attitude and is helping them to fulfill a wedding which will have Gurmaryada insulted.

These "sevadars" see no problem in this, its pathetic!!

Beadbi is Beadbi whether by Extremist groups or by members of our own community. If fact the traitors in our community are worse as they damage from within.

Sadh Sangat Ji reflect on this, many times during idle chit chat with other Sikhs the discussion end up on corrupt committee members. We are now reaping the effects of these peoples actions: No respect for Guru Maharaj: People moving away from Sikhi: People looking down at

Sikhs thinking they dont practice what they preach. Also we are to blame, we just talk about the mismanagement of funds, lack of parchaar, high corruption and then turn a blind eye because they are part of our community or because we have become so lazy that being active in Gurdwara is a burden, lets leave it to these corrupt people to run!

Please reflect, its 400 years of Guru Maharaj's prakash. The Guru is our Pride & Joy. There is no comparision of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Please keep the pressure on by ringing and writing to the Gurdwara committee!

Gurfateh!

bravo Singh sahib !!!.. I exactly agree with you

Thats soo true..

IF all means fails.. Get singhs stand near the entrance of gurdwara sahib when they are ready to take guru sahib jee to the hotel and don't let them take guru sahib jee away.. making a poster and distributing it to the sangat is also good idea.. (Just put them on the cars windshield without getting noticed)..

I was going to put this in the other topic about wat can be done to solve these problems but i didnt get the time but here goes.

Every one agrees that these problems are our own doing and we must fix them, but fixing it in one town, and another and another with no structure or methodology will only make the fix short term.

My thinking is that "There should be a Sikh Naujawan SAbha" in each country "usa, canada, Uk" and each should tackle issues like this. Recent Example of sikh unity (Islam Rally) showed that we can achieve a lot if we all work together. First thing we need to do is bring the panth together in each country we reside in.

All these, problems are a Sign from Waheguru ji saying that "Current Day sikhs need a REFORM". Gurdwaras need better management, Kids need better sikhi education.

Sikh naujwan sabha jindabad............. ^_^

This is so much be-adbi!!!!!!!!!! Being the 400th parkaash of SGGS, Guru ji is just testing his sikhs, of their devotion, and how far they're willing to go to protect their Guru.

I don't understand why this stuff mostly happens in the UK?? :wub: Lack of parchar possibly..

Balait_Da_Sher, you got a good point, if we have a gursikh naujavan committee then this type of stuff wouldn't happen, in Toronto area we have 'International Khalsa Foundation' who hold meetings every saturday to discuss anything in front of the panj pyaray, they have enough backup with politics, media, etc. So matters get dealt very fast, I'm not sure about Vancouver, Cali, or UK.

I believe there's khalsa alliance in california :wub:

and yes baliat_da_sher.. your idea can SAVE lots of hussle & bussle and stress and so on.. we should have pre-built template to tackle certain issues. We should expect these things to happen instead of getting shocked and get puzzled when we hear em.. u know what i mean..

Guest mehtab

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Ok I am not very familiar how the Sikh youth organizations function, but I am wondering is there anyway you can get some sort of permission/support from local law enforcement agencies that they will support you in all your efforts to stop any kind of sacrilege to Sikhi, whether the culprits are "Sikhs" or non-Sikhs? Why I say so is suppose things get nasty and there is a big fight while trying to avoid beadbi, and so the whole organization gets blamed for it and are labelled as gangsters (a trademark of Punjabis to label anyone who fights as a gunda). So thats why I am asking if its a good idea to be a recognized organization in the eyes of law enforcement agencies like local police etc so that if something does happen, they know who was right.

just my half cent

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!