Khalasthan Zindabad In Daily Ardas

Inqlabi

What an oxymoron!

You can't be a Indian and a Sikh at the same time...

According to the Indian Constitution, we are Hindus :)

So therefore, you can't be a Indian Sikh.

Typical Indian Education system. :)

And to add: The time will come when we come to India to fight,

so watch out, people like you will be the snitches!

snitch , yes definitely ! My family comes first to me and also the safety of people who may die in another 1984 ( god forbids if it ever happens again ) !

lol.. so they are mutually exclusive?

so during Maharaja Ranjit's Rule, Sikhs stopped reciting "Raj Karega Khalsa, Aukhi rehe na koi?"

Realistically a state where Sikhs are politically in control (khalistan) will not adhere 100% to the Khalsa principles at all times. We will always pray to Maharaaj for Khalsa to raaj.

Raj karega Khalsa is your own interpretation - for one person it could be Khalsa in his own jeevan, in his own family, in his own community,... for me it means the end of Kaalyug raaj altogether.

In the meantime, why the hell should we live like slaves, be killed, raped and mocked in HINDUstan???

Khalistan is the political struggle.. "raaj bina na dharam chaley hai"

Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj already gave the go ahead for a Sikh controlled Panjab. Maharaaj gave their thapra and ordered Banda Singh Bahadhur to conquer Panjab.

Khalistan already existed for 50 glorious years.. where all dharams were given equal opportunities. Khalistan is about politically RECLAIMING our holy land.

Khalsa Raaj and Khalistaan are different. Khalsa Raaj shall be shianve kror. Also read kalki avtar bani.

I am no-ones slave!!!!! And I do not consider Khalistan as Guru hukam, also I do not believe Khalistan shall give the purataan sampradaiye the rights they had during Khalsa Raaj of Ranjit Singh, Akali Phoola Singh and Hari Singh Nalwa and co, as the modern jathebandis and committees have overtaken them in punjabi gurdwaras and Akal Takht!!! The khalsa raaj was of the nihangs, and now the nihangs are a minority due to being sluaghtered after 2 anglo-sikh wars. How can there be a Khalsa Raaj with a lack of Khalsa fauj?

Even the sikh girls mock our turbans now, and we want Khalistan???

Khalsa Raaj and Khalistaan are different.

If you read properly that's what i wrote.. Khalsa raaj is one's own interperation.. I've heard dozens of variations from giani's/sants etc.. like I said, for me personally.. The Khalsa raaj would be a new turning for humanity altogether.. end of Kaalyug.

Also read kalki avtar bani.

Have done

I am no-ones slave!!!!!

You may not be, but the Panth is.

A Sikh in india has no political rights, no dharmic rights, unable to harvest and sell what we grow to the open market, our water taken, can not marry under Sikh maryada.. 100000's of unsolved murders.. killers of sikhs are ministers.... we are used as farmers to feed india on the cheap and as disposable soldiers..yes we are slaves...

And I do not consider Khalistan as Guru hukam,

"Raj Bina Nahin Dharam Chale Hain, Dharam Bina Sab Dalle Malle Hain"

Je jive path lathi jaye sab haram jeta kich khaye-

1000's of our brothers have been butchered.. 1000's of our Sisters izzat has been looted..and we say its ok to continue?

Guru ji themselves set up Akalt Takt as the parliament for spiritual and political power.

also I do not believe Khalistan shall give the purataan sampradaiye the rights they had during Khalsa Raaj of Ranjit Singh, Akali Phoola Singh and Hari Singh Nalwa and co, as the modern jathebandis and committees have overtaken them in punjabi gurdwaras and Akal Takht!!! The khalsa raaj was of the nihangs, and now the nihangs are a minority due to being sluaghtered after 2 anglo-sikh wars. How can there be a Khalsa Raaj with a lack of Khalsa fauj?

Nihang Jathas and other Parathaan jathas have declined because we are GULAAM!! jathas we're flooded with scum blackcats.. chardikala singhs were killed off.. Why are our leadership corupt?? because the honest leaders have been killed off.. the corrupt ones are supported by center.. you think if badal was pro sikhi he would be in power? of course not!

Only via khalistan can we rebuild our koum, without outside interference.

Even the sikh girls mock our turbans now, and we want Khalistan???

Even more reason so..

It so sad that even after seeing our holiest shrines burnt, our people murdered raped... our own youth still think its better to live under this scum government than be ruled by sikhs.

In a recent conversations with some of my non-sikh friends it apparent that the views held by Guru_da_Chella etc are quite wide spread amongst Sikhs. Muslims for example will recognise that they are being subjected in Palestine but our own people are soo blind to the suffering of thier own people and brethren... if sikhs in India truly don't support Khalistan they should be ashamed of themselves... How many more of your own sisters do you need to get raped? How many more innocent Sikhs do you need to be falsely killed and imprisoned? How many more crimes do you need exactly?

As one of my white mates said, who is quite educated on the whole human rights issue in India... "it seems some Sikhs are happy to be slaves and subjected to being 2nd class citizens!" ...I didn't know what to say.... I personally felt embarrassed!

With the thinking... "we don't want another 84... so lets stay quiet" .... I'm glad bhagat singh didnt think that to avoid another jalla wala bhag...

Khalistan is pure land of Puran Sant, Mahapursh. Begampura Shehar Kao Nao. That is Khalistan. I wonder why sikhs today are so eager to make punjab into Khalistan when in Punjab such drastic social-religious changes are taking place. If you people could ready Jeevani Katha of Sant Attar singh ji Mastuanewale, Sant ji said if you want Sikhs to rule the world(not just punjab or india), then they should get up in amritvela and do do Swas Swas Naam Jaap, then only they shall rule(Mann Jeete Jagjit). It is a Karambhumi(Karam Khand), nobody shall recieve anything before the time and after the time, We could only say HUKAME ANDAR SAB KAO, BAHAR HUKAM NA KOYE.

Khalistan is pure land of Puran Sant, Mahapursh. Begampura Shehar Kao Nao. That is Khalistan. I wonder why sikhs today are so eager to make punjab into Khalistan when in Punjab such drastic social-religious changes are taking place. If you people could ready Jeevani Katha of Sant Attar singh ji Mastuanewale, Sant ji said if you want Sikhs to rule the world(not just punjab or india), then they should get up in amritvela and do do Swas Swas Naam Jaap, then only they shall rule(Mann Jeete Jagjit). It is a Karambhumi(Karam Khand), nobody shall recieve anything before the time and after the time, We could only say HUKAME ANDAR SAB KAO, BAHAR HUKAM NA KOYE.

Those panthic dhardi people are eager for a Sikh controlled (politically) Panjab:

1. With center sarkar pushing anti-sikh agenda, Sikhi is suffocated. Those that preach sikhi properly are defamed or outcasted as militant. The youth are flooded with anti-sikh propaganda rendering them blind to injustices and social dharmic duties.

2. If allowed to continue this way with epidemic of drugs and increased poverty that is expected due to lower crop outputs Sikhi will further decline. combined with center sponsored dehdhari movement the conversion rate from sikhi to other faiths & pakhands is at alarming rates.

3 The Great puran Maharpush you speak of today would be subjected to the same horrific treatment as others that stood up for our faith, be it via preaching or physical stand. Either you speak congressi or get punished.. that's how it goes.

4. I am not saying Khalistan would be the end of the panthic problems, No... what I am saying is it will be the BREEDING ground for Sikhi. A place where sikhi can flourish without state sponsored troublemakers, state sponsored nanakrdharis.. where the true Gursikhs can preach openly and guide our youth towards Sikhi- all without delhi interfering.

Socially, politically, economically Dharmically.. Khalistan is the only solution

Most Sikhs do not support Khalistan - therefore there should be no reference to Khalistan in the Ardas.

Most Sikhs are intelligent enough to know that any independent Sikh state would become a basket case like Pakistan or Afghanistan.

Yes, and who would we trade with, there aren't any oceans next to West Punjab. Our water is also bad and drying up. Are we trying to commit suicide by getting Khalistan with no future, and I highly doubt they will give Delhi and Lahore to us!! At least think of a future before moving forward! Damag warto sikho, fir khalsa raaj karega!!!

Most Sikhs do not support Khalistan - therefore there should be no reference to Khalistan in the Ardas.

Most Sikhs are intelligent enough to know that any independent Sikh state would become a basket case like Pakistan or Afghanistan.

Yes, and who would we trade with, there aren't any oceans next to West Punjab. Our water is also bad and drying up. Are we trying to commit suicide by getting Khalistan with no future, and I highly doubt they will give Delhi and Lahore to us!! At least think of a future before moving forward! Damag warto sikho, fir khalsa raaj karega!!!