I LOVE KIDS

Guest mehtab

I love little kids! Once this baby girl held my finger and kept trying to chew it coz she was teething :D Was kinda painful

My dad was at work, and this little kid pointed at him and said,"Santa! Santa!" coz he has a white beard

My mum was helping to teach a year two class about sikhi. They were learning aboud Guru Nanak Dev Ji. The next day a little boy went up to my mum and said," Miss! I saw Guru Nanak walking down the road!!!" Lol he must have seen some Singh wiv a white beard and dastaar :s

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kids are cute, gotta luv 'em...A few months back, on gurpurb, at Gurudwara Sahib ji, a lil 4-5 yr old asked his mom what day it was today? His mom replied "Ajj babba ji da janamdin hai" that kid and few otha lil ones went around and started singing "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U" song to da Granthis there... hehe..

Omg I have soo many experiences witjh brats! Once i was home alone, and this auntyjee said if ist ok for her to dropp her son off for an hour or so, so i was yay/.. cuz i like kids... but oh my.... what a regret!!! He came in.. sat down, and i gave him a chocolate biscuit.... and omg! After a few mins he was soo hyped up!! This is one choc biscuit we are talking about!!! And some milkshake! I then sat down at left him wtching tv for a bit.... and omg.... he just got up and started making sucjh a mess! Started throwing things around.. and turned the tv soo loud!!! I was like ... omg wats happned, he then.. looked at me and tried to FAKE cry soo loud.... nearly made me death!.... so i sed ok ok ok do wat u want but shut up... he then started kicking me soo much!!! And then omg, he sed take me upstairs... so i did cuz i had to, on the way down the stairs, hai.. he tried stepping on my shoulders!! Wat a freak! He thought he was a wrestler... so i screamed and managed to get him off.. and then again, he fake cried, so i foned his mom to get him, and he started beating me up soo badly... then he just clinged onto my leg, omg, :s oh my god, such a brat!!! Then started screaming and starting ripping my work!!! All this over a chocolate biscuit lollllll

and he was only 4 yrs old!!

Lol and this same 4 yr old, was round again, and he wanted to play race race in the garden. So i ran as i would.. and i beat him, omg he cried soo much, he said ‘ im supposed to win’ ooops! Loll

And then i told him about sahibzade and bhai taru singh jee, i said to him, don’t cut ur hair, its agift from vaheguru, omg, he stared at me, and pured into tears and ran to his mom and said./.. ‘’she said don’t cut ur hair, i wanna cut my hair, she said im gonna get hurt’’

I was like ohmy.gif omg........

Kids are MEANNNNNNN.. thy call me uncle :D

Well they aint gonna call u veerji, and unless u wanna be called baba ji tht's ur onli choice tongue.gif

Kids are NOT brats. U need to know how to handle them. Ur supposed to bribe them - it always worked wiv us :D

Besides, they're soooo cute when they're hyper :s

Lol and this same 4 yr old, was round again, and he wanted to play race race in the garden. So i ran as i would.. and i beat him, omg he cried soo much, he said ‘ im supposed to win’ ooops! Loll

Well , duh :s ! U have to let em win - unless they r sooo evil enough to keep sayin "Ur so much bigger than me and I beat u!" :D My little cousin said that to me, and i said i was letting him win - but he refused to believe me :D . He told me to prove it, but he wouldnt let me race him again so i couldn't prove it. Little people r soooo stubborn - and they think singhs wiv white beards are santa tongue.gif

haha i have a little niece called Seetalshe is about 3. She is the most adorable thing!

This christmas we went to her Nana ji'z house who is my Tia Ji.

She called over to me and sat on my lap. Then she said that she had a secret to tell me.

"Mousy [she means Massi lol]

Guess wot i know....i know who Santa Singh is [that wot we all say] Its Nana ji! Look e has a big tidhi and a big white beard!"

She sounded sooo sure that i couldnt break her heart by sayin it isnt so i just acted shockd!

then she said

"Mousy...Promise you wont tell!....this is a really really really big secret!!"

ahaa o u luv her!