June 1984 Memorial ,What Would You Like?Where?

The monument should reflect the reality of what really happened in 1984......as immortalised by actual news footage from that day. Therefore there should be a statue of some Indian soldiers sranding there with their boots on and smoking cigarettes...standing around piles and piles and piles of the bodies of dead sikhs.

I am not sure about Dal khalsa branches in uk or other countries. Nobody knows who is in control and how many different branches there are. However dal khalsa in india is certainly not respected in my eyes. As common saying in punjab.. kharcha ghar dah challey javay in some way.

Bittu is none but a police cat/informer and other names one can call.. He probably put back in jail after he violate some sort of agreement perhaps. Mann is not sellout but he doesn't know what to do next and when to stay quiet. He has no control over his party and recently one of his main upper level US based party member sponsored Darshan lal's visit in Bakersfield, california.

I would strongly suggest not to have any type of 'man made' memorial inside the main darbar sahib complex. Such important history events should be in museum or a bit away from parkarma. We have so many historical events happened to darbar sahib, so it is not possible to give space to all of them and plus the design should remain the same as of our guru jees time.

I would strongly suggest not to have any type of 'man made' memorial inside the main darbar sahib complex. Such important history events should be in museum or a bit away from parkarma. We have so many historical events happened to darbar sahib, so it is not possible to give space to all of them and plus the design should remain the same as of our guru jees time.

Agree 100%

Ooops someone's in a bad mood no ones been called to appear at Akal Takht it's a shame Dhumma and others don't appear along with Badal.

Southall Youth, do you know who Adina Beg was?

and how he hated the sikhs?

and what he and the sikhs ending up doing?