Freemason Affect Todays Sikhs & Issues Affecting Punjab

Nyhung

Doesn't matter if you believe it or not, those who are fearless will carry on researching until they are 100% sure, so when the potential threat makes itself fully known(although it really has enough already, their symbols and agenda could literally be plastered on every front door- they are very proud of their achievements and like waving it in the faces of their so called slaves) , they are not caught by suprise

It is very easy to regard one as a simple conspiracy theorist, it's another to discover the reality of the situation before the slander leaves ones mouth...

I personally don't believe in massive conspiracies by Jewish backed free mason's and all that. So I won't comment on that. But to those who doubt the Singh Sabha Movement is shameful.

About a decade after Maharaja Ranjit Singh's raj the sikh population fell to approximately 1.8 million. We were literally on the brink of dissapearing. It was in large part due to the Singh Sabha that this all turned around. I don't have the numbers infront of me, but the growth in sikh population during Singh Sabha are staggering. I bet a lot of our families sikh heritage can be traced back to the movement. We should be indebted to those Singhs forever.

Doesn't matter if you believe it or not, those who are fearless will carry on researching until they are 100% sure, so when the potential threat makes itself fully known(although it really has enough already, their symbols and agenda could literally be plastered on every front door- they are very proud of their achievements and like waving it in the faces of their so called slaves) , they are not caught by suprise

It is very easy to regard one as a simple conspiracy theorist, it's another to discover the reality of the situation before the slander leaves ones mouth...

I'm not denying the freemason threat, but are all the attacks on the Sikhs since the last 500 years because of them? was Chandu, Gangu, Jahangir, Aurangzeb, Wazir Khan(Nawab of Sirhind who killed the two younger Sahibzadas), Ahmad Shah Abdali, Mir Mannu, Dogras, Narain Das, Nehru, Indira Gandhi, KPS Gill, RSS all a part of the freemasons?

As I understand it, the freemasons are supposed to be Jews and the theory of them trying to rule the world one of the main reasons what is feuling Anti semitism through out history. What do Jews have against Sikhs? Nothing! no matter how great we may think we are, but for them we don't even exist and are insignificant as a threat. I understand it that they do not like the Christians or the Muslims because they are in direct conflict with them for centuries, but not Sikhs. We have our own set of traditional enemies and these are fundamentalist Sunni Muslims, bigoted Hindus, Christian missionaries, GOI, communists, Dehdari Gurudoms.

Those who keep assuming about "Jews rule the world conspiracy" are ill-informed. It is actually zionists. There is a difference between zionism and being a jew. And you can go and ask a jew they will tell you the same thing. Go research zionism. Being anti-zion does not mean you are an anti-semite because zionists and jews are totally different.

Though because of misinfo and disinfo, and people not doing their own investigations, people start thinking its is the jews. When they are as much of slaves as we are and anybody else.

If you don't believe me just look up the Rothschild's family, the Rockefller's who own the banking cartels. You can read their own manifesto's from their websites where they admit their agenda. So the guys that own all the money are admitidly zionists. I want you to look it up for yourself, its the only way you can wake up.

The reality is the "freemasons" have infiltrated every single religion already. The clues are everywhere, the topic starter has provided some good info.

But they cannot infiltrate SGGS Maharaj, then cannot penetrate the truth that comes from your heart. There is alot of negative influences that have infiltrated Sikhi, we need to wash these away, by becoming the best Sikhs we can possibly be. But you must be aware, like the panj chor, we are being bombarded spiritually, physicially and mentally with negative influences and vices, we are being bombarded constantly and so we need to seek the Guru who is our only help and support. Only he can destroy the theives from robbing us.

But the only reason these theives have managed to get in, is because we were sleeping. Its time to wake up.

• 5 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scZAOQNopok&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL part 1

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=uKkYZVEFs-c part 2

there are smaller snippets on youtube. just search

I like to get views on this video according to sikhi views.. Its little lengthy but good watch. Take it with grain of salt.

some points mentioned in the video:

part1

elenin

next major alignment sep 27 and then in oct. and so on

safest place around denver airport (queen owns real estate right next to it) pt2

o b a m a will be in denver around that time

full financial collapse will be around that time to divert the attention of the people (since "they" are aware of the such future event)

Draco's background part 2

how humans came about (testing mixing the dna's)

5th dimension

humans are just another testing phase

All religion created by Illuminati

Anarchy

and much more..

I've seen that video i think there is a grain of truth there but most of it is mumbo jumbo (that elien comet broke up a few days ago) I'm pretty clued up on conspiracy theories and governments trying use deception in various ways. However I think the real trouble will start when the solar flares hit around 2012 and the power grids get knocked out. Maybe world war 3 breaks out because some unstable computer system crashes and lunches a missle at a nuclear power or nuclear power planets do not have working water pumps to cool the reacter and their is a disasterous meltdown across countries so these underground shelters are going to be used by the "elites" to shelter in while the dust settles a few months later and millions if not billions are dead. It could happen but lets hope it doesnt.

@jaaggaa

part 1: he mentions all the important dates

next one to look for would be sep 11-13 now. supposedly elenin will be closer to sun it can be and that might cause sun to shoot out flares

around 27th it theres a alignment including elenin and earth that might cause big earthquake similar to chile and japan.

@genie

ya saw that today 4.6 m and flooding in Pennsylvania this morning 100k evacuated

let see what happens in end of sept.