Sgpc Elections Set For September 18

August 3, 2011

OPEN LETTER TO THE SIKH NATION

SGPC Elections Set for September 18

Legislative Assembly Elections Early Next Year

Choose Honest Leadership Committed to Sikh Freedom

Don’t Miss This Peaceful, Democratic Opportunity to Liberate Khalistan

Dear Khalsa Ji:

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!

Elections for the SGPC have been set for September 18. As you know, the SGPC is the organiztion that controls all the Gurdwaras in Punjab. In addition, Legislative Assembly elections are set for February 2012. Do not miss this opportunity for Sikhs to install honest, dedicated leadership. Choose only leaders who are committed to Khalsa Raj. Only when Khalistan is free will the repression of our Sikh brothers and sisters end. Only when Khalistan is free can Sikhs live in prosperity, security, and dignity. Only when Khalistan is free of Indian occupation can Punjab’s farmers get a fair price for their crops. Only when Khalistan is free will our water stop being diverted to nonriparian states. These elections provide an opportunity to reclaim our freedom.

The Guru granted sovereignty to the Sikh Nation, saying “In Grieb Sikhin Ko Deon Patshahi.” The Sikh Nation must achieve its independence to fulfill the mandate of the Guru. We always remember it by reciting every morning and evening, “Raj Kare Ga Khalsa.” Now is the time to act on it. Do we mean what we say every morning and evening?

We must remove Parkash Singh Badal and his allies from power. Remember, Badal's allies in the SGPC removed Akal Takht Jathedar Vedanti after he spoke out for Khalsitan. Badal disgraced the Sikh Nation by running the most corrupt government in Punjab’s history. His government was so corrupt, they even came up with a new term for bribery: “fee for service.” If you didn’t pay the fee, you didn’t get the service. Clearly, the Akalis do not merit the Sikh Nation’s support. Badal also broke his campaign promises. He promised to release all the political prisoners. Yet according to the Movement Against State Repression (MASR), the Indian regime admitted to holding 52,268 Sikhs as political prisoners. They are being held without charge or trial, some of them since 1984! How can a democratic state hold political prisoners? He promised to punish police officials who have committed atrocities against Sikhs since 1984. No such action was ever taken. Where is the punishment of Swaran Singh Ghotna, who murdered Jathedar Gurdev Singh Kaunke? Where is the punishment of the police officers who kidnapped and murdered Sardar Jaswant Singh Khalra? He promised to appoint a commission to study the human-rights violations against the Sikhs, but when such a commission was formed by concerned Sikhs, he shut it down and denied it a meeting place. Unfortunately, there is no difference between Badal and his nephew Manpreet, who has consorted with the Communist Party. His party will not help to advance the cause of the Sikhs either.

The Congress Party is no better. Badal's daughter is married to Adesh Pratap Singh Kairon, grandson of the Congrss Party Chief Minister of the 1950s, Pratap Singh Kairon. The Badals have their tentacles in all the parties. Congress is the party that invaded and desecrated the Golden Temple and 125 other Sikh Gurdwaras throughout Punjab in June 1984 to murder Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale and 20,000 other Sikhs, including General Shabeg Singh, Bhai Amrik Singh, and over 100 Sikh religious students ages 8-13 who were taken out into the courtyard and shot. No conscientious Sikh can support the Congress Party. It is the enemy of the Sikh Nation. If Sikhs will not even protect the sanctity of the Golden Temple, how can the Sikh Nation survive as a nation?

Sikhs must speak for, work for, and vote for candidates committed to freeing our homeland, Punjab, Khalistan, from Indian occupation. Let us take this opportunity to put people in office who will work for Sikh freedom and will work to give the Sikh Nation a free and fair plebiscite on freedom for Khalistan.

The Sikh Nation must support candidates who will support Sikh freedom. Dal Khalsa has been very active, marching, speaking, rallying, an otherwise promoting Khalistan. Sardar Atinder Pal Singh, leader of the Akali Dal (Khalistani) an a a former Member of Parliament, has been a consistent supporter of Khalistan, even asking on the floor of Parliament why we could not have Khalistan. Candidates of their parties or whom they support should be supported by the Sikh Nation. And the candidates of S.S. Mann's Akali Dal (Amritsar) are supporters of Khalistan, as well. In addition, the All-India Sikh Students Federation has decided to contest the SGPC elections, according to PTI. We call on Sikhs in Punjab to support these candidates and others who are supporting the cause of a free Khalistan. In addition, where there are not such freedom-minded candidates, we call on distinguished Sikh leaders such as Justice Ajit Singh Bains, Professor Gurdarshan Singh Dhillon, Professor Gurtej Singh, and others to run themselves or find candidates who reflect their views. And we call on them to give a ticket to deserving, educated political prisoners. This will help to get the political prisoners freed and will help to put people on the SGPC and in the Legislative Assembly who are committed to Sikh freedom and sovereignty. After the elections, the Legislative Assembly can pass a resolution for the independence of Khalistan, as declared on October 7, 1987.

Remember the words of Professor Darshan Singh, former Jathedar of the Akal Takht: “If a Sikh is not a Khalistani, he is not a Sikh.” The time to achieve our independence is now. India is not one country. It is a polyglot empire thrown together under one roof for the administrative convenience of the British colonialists. It has 18 official languages. History shows that such countries are doomed to fall apart. India will collapse just like the Austro-Hungarian Empire, the Soviet Union, and other multinational states such as Yugoslavia and Czechoslovakia.

According to former Member of Parliament Simranjit Singh Mann, the Indian government has murdered more than a million Sikhs since 1982. This aligns with a threat made by the former Speaker of the Lok Sabha, Balram Jakhar, who said, "If we have to kill a million Sikhs to preserve our territorial integrity, so be it." India has also killed more than 300,000 Christians in Nagaland and murdered priests, raped nuns, burned churches, and destroyed Christian schools and prayer halls. They expelled missionary Joseph Cooper from the country after militant Hindu nationalists beat him up so badly that he had to be in the hospital for a week. Missionary Graham Staines and his two young sons were burned to death while sleeping in their jeep by a mob of militant Hindus chanting “Victory to Hannuman,” a Hindu god. Over 100,000 Muslims in Kashmir, 2,000 to 5,000 Muslims in Gujarat while the police were under orders to stand aside and let the massacre occur, a frightening parallel to the 1984 Delhi massacres of Sikhs, and tens of thousands of Tamils, Assamese, Manipuris, Bodos, Dalits (“untouchables”, the aboriginal people of India), and others have been murdered by the Indian regime. A report issued by the Movement Against State Repression (MASR) quotes the Punjab Civil Magistracy as writing “if we add up the figures of the last few years the number of innocent persons killed would run into lakhs [hundreds of thousands.]” The Indian Supreme Court called the Indian government's murders of Sikhs "worse than a genocide.”

India is a fundamentalist Hindu theocracy, not secular or democratic at all. Remember what Narinder Singh, a spokesman for the Golden Temple, told America’s National Public Radio in 1997: “The Indian government, they are always boasting that they are democratic, that they are secular. They have nothing to do with a secularism, nothing to do with a democracy. They just kill Sikhs just to please the majority.”

Soon Kashmir will be free from Indian occupation. As L.K. Advani predicted, “When Kashmir goes, India goes.” We agree with him and we urge the Indian government to hold a free and fair plebiscite on the question of independence and to sit down with representatives of the Sikh Nation to negotiate the boundaries of a sovereign, independent Khalistan. Sikhs must use the upcoming elections to elect representatives who will make certain that India does that. Only by freeing Khalistan will we put an end to this corruption and restore control of Punjab and its assets to the people, to whom it rightfully belongs. A sovereign, independent Khalistan is a must for the survival of the Sikh Nation and will provide an optimal environment for the Sikh Nation to progress to its optimum potential politically, religiously, and economically. Let us take this opportunity to free Khalistan.

Panth Da Sewadar,

Dr. Gurmit Singh Aulakh

President

Council of Khalistan

Dr. Aulakh is the biggest thug of all. He is the good friend of Gurtaej Singh IAS (kala Afghana) and big supporter of ex-Ragi Darshan clan. Maybe he should quote ragi saying "hindu community feel the pain if any sikh get hurts in india," soon after 1984 in california. Aulakh is a heavy drinker and has no gurmat principles in him. Such jokers should not represent khalistan in public at all. Only pure gurmat principled sikh should represent or present khalistan.

Dr. Aulakh is the biggest thug of all. He is the good friend of Gurtaej Singh IAS (kala Afghana) and big supporter of ex-Ragi Darshan clan. Maybe he should quote ragi saying "hindu community feel the pain if any sikh get hurts in india," soon after 1984 in california. Aulakh is a heavy drinker and has no gurmat principles in him. Such jokers should not represent khalistan in public at all. Only pure gurmat principled sikh should represent or present khalistan.

I saw him at the Yuba City nagar kirtan giving a Khalistan speech, if what you say is true then that is sad.

We have limited options, whoever gets into the SGPC seat should really give their head to the Guru and help fix Punjab. The Akal Takht jathedar has so much power and yet it isn't exercised because they are mere puppets of Badal.

I agree with you 100 percent.The biggest fool who backs heretic anti panthic lobby of Gurtej , kala afghana and darshan ragi.

Beware of such thugs. i had the chance to ASK HIM few questions after i came to know about his anti panthic activites.He could

not answer anything. He is a big thug who has fololed sikhs and got them nowhere.

Sant Samaj and Shiromani Akali Dal Amritsar led by Simranjit Singh Mann should be supported.

Its sad though, I know former Kadkhus that are going to be standing in the elections for the Badal Akalis.. it hurts me when I think about where our kaum is right now, who its being led by, who our people are supporting and where its headed in the future.

one day

Sant Samaj and Shiromani Akali Dal Amritsar led by Simranjit Singh Mann should be supported.

Its sad though, I know former Kadkhus that are going to be standing in the elections for the Badal Akalis.. it hurts me when I think about where our kaum is right now, who its being led by, who our people are supporting and where its headed in the future.

one day

Sometimes you have to play the political game to get into a position, where you can influence decisons being taken. Badal tried to play the panthic thinking Sikhs, by creating a 'rift' between them. However what has happened is that you have Panthic thinking individuls, standing for the SGPC elections from all sides, e.g. Sant Hari Singh ji, Sant Sukhjain- with Akali Dal support, then you have Simranjeet Singh ji and his collegues, and then the Khalsa Action committee Singhs with Paramjit Singh Sarna.

My point, forget about who they are aligninig with, if they are panthic thniking, get your relatives in India to vote for them. This is the first time we have this opportunity to get Panthgic thinking Singhs into the SGPC.

one day

Sant Samaj have partnered with Badal for the SGPC elections. Maybe someone needs to remind Dhuma what he said in his interviews after the Ludhiana/Ashutosh shootings.

Badal and Co are like a dictatorship, the fools keep geting 'reelected' I do wonder why.

Sikhs should oust these baboons and appoint somebody who actually does something fo Panjab and the Khalistan cause.