Identify The Rioter

joti jot rali

@joyti joyt rali - how about we focus on identifying all suspects?

Anyone else wondering what's happened to our "friend" Kally? I think she / he's been arrested for looting. Probably doing porridge as we speak. :laugh:

LOOL

Sikhsangat admin finally banned her....

anyways, i do have an update. I found this in google news

"KALLY is now in prison for looting vaseline, a range of contraceptives and pregnancy tests from superdrugs. Following her arrest, the police used her face to deter the rioters."

Just phoned up the west midlands police and told them the guy's called Jazz and he lives in Birmingham.

I'm sure the police appreciated you telling them someone from a riot in Birmingham lived in Birmingham. 'Till you told them...they were probably looking for him in the St. Ives area of Cornwall. And now that you've told them his name is 'Jaz' they can rule out the small 12% if 'Sikhs' in Birmingham who are not called Jaz.

Seriously though....Yes...i agree he does have Punjabi features and that does seem to be a kara on his right wrist. I would love it.....absolutely love it if this dirty criminal was caught and publicly shamed. Someone out there must know him.