Sangat Tv Jealousy

AKSANTALI

Sangat tv starting this campaign against Sikh Chanel was definitely wrong, I can't believe some people are actually supporting Sangat tv on this issue. Sangat tv have got financial backing and don't require funds from from viewers, good for them, but Sikh Channel do. The way Sangat TV have acted is dissapointing to say the least, also how can this channel be trusted to be panthic when it is clearly on the side of Akal Takht Jathedar who is supporting Parkash Badal. The channel cannot be a trusted source in my opinion on panthic issues. At least Sikh Channel question the Akal Takht and Badal how will sangat tv do this?

Anyway, I want as many sikh channels running for parchar of sikhi. Satguru Mehar Karan!

How jealous can SANGAT TV get before we realise what they are upto???

Sangat TV and Sikh Channel were showing live broadcast of Sikh Federation Conference from Wolverhampton today, and I have just found out that when Dr Sadhu Singh, a presenter on Sikh Channel was asked to do a speech about 3pm this afternoon, SANGAT TV muted his voice on their broadcast and turned the cameras towards the sangat!

For the 10 minutes that Dr Sadhu Singh was doing his speech there was no sound and the cameras were facing the sangat. I will put this footage on you tube if any doubters would like to see it?

IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL FAIR PRESENTATION OF NEWS AND CURRENT EVENTS??

When sangat TV were showing the funerals of the three muslim boys, they showed uninterupted live footage, including all the muslim prayers and also speeches that were contradicting to our faith.

What are they playing at??

Please can all readers contact SANGAT TV and ask them why they did this today?

jagmohan@sangattrust.org

0121 760 0000

07583 084634

276 Monument Road

Edgbaston

Birmingham, B16 8XF

U.K.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. SANGAT TV YOU ARE SCUMBAGS. COME ON TO THIS FORUM AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF TO THE SANGAT !!!!

According to the Sangat TV their moto is "Promote social and community cohesion through our shared values, morals and ethics."

Cohesion my <banned word filter activated>.

This is a "below the belt" move.

Go see them, call them. Mr Jagmohan Singh expect a visit!!!!

*Address removed*

A British Politician spoke at the Sikh Federation UK Conference today and he clearly said "you Sikhs need to make as much noise as you possibly can" he said "keep on making the noise". He was saying that was the only way things were going to change and get done!

This member of parliament knows better than the man on Sangat tv who said that you need to be sophisticated and take the politicians to the secret rooms of gentleman clubs and wine and dine them. If that's sophisticated I rather be honest!

Lets keep making noise. Like the honest politician said at the Sikh Federation UK conference, lets all attend on the 25th September 2011!!!

How jealous can SANGAT TV get before we realise what they are upto???

Sangat TV and Sikh Channel were showing live broadcast of Sikh Federation Conference from Wolverhampton today, and I have just found out that when Dr Sadhu Singh, a presenter on Sikh Channel was asked to do a speech about 3pm this afternoon, SANGAT TV muted his voice on their broadcast and turned the cameras towards the sangat!

For the 10 minutes that Dr Sadhu Singh was doing his speech there was no sound and the cameras were facing the sangat. I will put this footage on you tube if any doubters would like to see it?

IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL FAIR PRESENTATION OF NEWS AND CURRENT EVENTS??

When sangat TV were showing the funerals of the three muslim boys, they showed uninterupted live footage, including all the muslim prayers and also speeches that were contradicting to our faith.

What are they playing at??

Please can all readers contact SANGAT TV and ask them why they did this today?

jagmohan@sangattrust.org

0121 760 0000

07583 084634

276 Monument Road

Edgbaston

Birmingham, B16 8XF

U.K.

Why is Sangat TV so jealous and afraid of Sikh Channel and its presenters? If its the former then thay should change the name to EARKALOU TV, which will fit nicely with their actions; and if it's the later then they should not make false accusations and get their facts right before broadcasting programs full of hatered.

Why are Sangat tv behaving in this manner?

I can't believe that Akal Takht Jathedar flew to UK to make speech on channel.

They should be visiting family of Shaheeds.They should be providing assistance to these families and doing as much parchar in Panjab as possible.

At least Sikh Channel will question Singh Sahib, SGPC and Badal, how will Sangat tv do this, they are on the side of current leaders.

Well done ksangat TV, you have shown your true colurs. It's clear for everyone to see how much you fear Sikh Channel.

The real issue is not about DASTAAR-DAY but about taking the viewers away from Sikh Channel so donations dry up and it has to close. Dastaar Day is being used as a convenient excuse.

How many examples do the viewers need before they understand what is happening

• Censoring Dr Sadhu Singh, he is one presenter on Sikh Channel he is not the Sikh Channel. Why are you so scared of the truth ??
  • Dasam Granth hating Dhesi openly stating that Sikh TV is gone, Sikh Channel is nearly gone and we should only support ksangat TV
  • Lies about Sikh Council not backing the Dastaar Day, they are fully supporting it
  • Spreading lies and telling sikhs not to attend the Dastaar Day as they will get arrested and this will cause more damage to the campaign
  • Inviting Akal Takth Jathedar and not having the balls to ask him what is being done about all the beadbi issues in Panjab. All the so called panthic leaders (from the one man jathebandies to the Sikh Federation and the Sedgely St comittee were there at the Sangat TV convention). They were yards away from the jathedar. Not one of them had the guts to ask him.
  • The Sikh Channel has tried many times to interview the Jathedar but he refuses to talk to the Sikh Channel
  • Last time the Jathedar was in the UK for the opening of the Gravesend Gurdwara. The Sikh Channel team spent days trying to get a meeting arranged with him When he finally agreed to the meeting all the questions were vetted by the Jathedar and his team. Sikh Channel were told if any other question is asked they will not get another interview ever.
  • Panth Time from Panjab was stopped as the Sikh Channel team and the panth time audience was intimidated by the Police. They do not want the voice of the people to be heard overseas.

Sikh Channel has constantly raised awareness and highlighted how Sikhi is being damaged. Last night they showed video footage of how non-sikh voters are allowed to vote in the SGPC elections.

Why is ksangat TV silent on these issues and is doing its best to close down the only independent voice of the panth.

ksangat TV is doing its best to take the viewers and there donations away from Sikh Channel. Mr Rana looks great standing on stage and saying most of the staff do Nishkam Sewa, but the reason you and many of the other staff left Sikh Channel was you were being offered more money. It was a deliberate attempt by ksangat TV to poach the staff.

Carry on doing what you do, day by day you are showing your true colours. day by day Sikh Channel will get stronger and stronger. Because in the end the truth prevails.

ksangat TV would you like to respond ??

It is very easy to tell other people to do 'Nishkam Sewa', can Rana tell the Sangat how has he been living a luxary life for the past 26 years, when have not worked a single day on a full time job, whether he is capable of doing any professional job is another matter. He is good at obeying his masters orders for being a good informer.

I also congratulate 'Angrez' for choosing the very fitting name of 'Ksangat' TV.