New Beadbi Dancing And Clapping And Singing In Front Of Guru Ji

ladli-fauj

Not only nice but a very well educated in gurmat principles. Mohinderpal singh ji, majority of people who resides outside india are not against jathedar sahibs or other singh sahibans. There are only few misguided elements with bit of internet knowledge and punjabi media control calling names to jathedar sahibs; which is certainly not good. The only problem is that we want them to act and work swiftly and promptly before issue goes out of hand.

I think you forgot Satguru Maharaj ji is everywhere whether you do SGGSji prakash or Not.

Then why do you wear shoes when not in the Gurdwara, don't you know its disrespectful to wear shoes in Maharaj presence? You are being completely ridiculous here. But this behaviour of your's shows to what extent you will go to protect a person that went against Satguru.

My jeevan is weak, but one thing i don't do is, disregard Satguru's bani to prove my actions or anothers actions are true. Since you have done this, I will not discuss further with you.

• 2 weeks later...

My humble advice is to stay in mainstream Sikhi and focus on improving our jeewan day by day humbly, through effort and ardas. The long term rewards for this are beyond words.

There is no necessity to mix up Sikhi with dancing, rather we should focus on swaas swaas simran.

Likewise keep clear of getting involved or defending cults like including the neeldharees. They have enough confusion and fights and misunderstandings and leadership contests amongst themselves as it is, ranging from whether the decaying/decayed dead corpse of their previous leader Harnam Singh Kile Wale should be taken from under a gurudwara and be creamated, whether the present Sambhi wala guy is a reincarnation of the Kile Wala guy and who is better at pinching the disciples of the now dead Jheel wala guy, between the pipli wala guy and the sambhi wala guy! and whether their ardas should include

''Satguru Balak Singh ji simerye, jin marg diya bataye. Akal Purkh Satguru Ram Singh ji simerye, jin jum te leya chadaye. '', and on and on and on! Its a sect that is confused about its past, present and future! At best if our Sikh leadership was strong and united this is a sect that needs to be deleted. In gardening you always cut out extra 'suckers' that shoot out from the sides, so that they do not divert energy away from the main stem or trunk.