6 Saroops Have Had Beadbi Done Again Now In Paitala

ladli-fauj

i was tagged in it on fb and the photo of burnt saroop on side was self added by someone, but the news article was in rozana news paper (note to admin why can't i post urls or anything else for that matter when i copy and paste them ?) so just go to ***anti-sikh website not allowed*** to september 22....... also hazoor not only giani thakur singh says that many mahapurkhs before giani thakur singh have said same thing also.... this is just start until khalsa doesn't wake up guru ji will take burden upon themselves, beadbi will keep happening and this is very little on what more will come today punjab's status is dama dol, badal chooses akal takht jathedar, badal re picks makkar, non sikhs voted defying akal takhts "message" drugs were distributed, world will see tamasha in two three years now india will already have its burdens from war and then khalsa to will take up arms and and get khalsa raj while india is at its weakest point

and giani thakur ji has said it also yes, he also has this katha

i was tagged in it on fb and the photo of burnt saroop on side was self added by someone, but the news article was in rozana news paper (note to admin why can't i post urls or anything else for that matter when i copy and paste them ?) so just go to ***anti-sikh website not allowed*** to september 22....... also hazoor not only giani thakur singh says that many mahapurkhs before giani thakur singh have said same thing also.... this is just start until khalsa doesn't wake up guru ji will take burden upon themselves, beadbi will keep happening and this is very little on what more will come today punjab's status is dama dol, badal chooses akal takht jathedar, badal re picks makkar, non sikhs voted defying akal takhts "message" drugs were distributed, world will see tamasha in two three years now india will already have its burdens from war and then khalsa to will take up arms and and get khalsa raj while india is at its weakest point

and iv never read rozana so didn't know it was anti-sikh but the news sure was reported there, brief section though compared to other topics... will try to get more info on this

Gyani thakur Singh said this in his katha at 07:52

Listen and be shocked

youtube.com/watch?v=c6JrJosDtUA&feature=related

Only Waheguru knows the end of the world. No man, woman can even know the times. Speculation is all that we can do.

I think that is a very good idea given by Sant Baba Ranjit SIngh Ji about the hukam from Akal Takht.

By the way, all this end of the world talk, no one is saying its the end, not even Giani Thakur Singh ji. What is being said is that there is going to be a big event/events which will throw the world off its feet i.e. change society, change alot of things. Natural disasters are set to get worse. Many people probably die but it won't be the 'end'.

Another Mahapursh said London will be hit by floods.

And another mahapursh said that there is no point building our houses here (in the london and UK) because they said one day we are all going to have to run away from here (no one asked them why). They said build houses in India instead. Who knows what's going to happen, but something definitely will.

yea know one is saying world is going to end, the guy/girl who put up movie wrote that themselves, giani ji, 2 many other mahapurkhs, mayans, hindus, native americans, many others all say a new age is coming, a change of age in where how we view the world, act, how we do things will change, yes there will be earth quakes, tsnunamis, pole changes these things are already happening now.. all are happening for this change, whenever there is a new principle in school no matter what situation is there is always a change in rules, thinking, acting loopholes left behind..... satyug will come in kalyug .....Kalyug Mein Satyug Hosi Aan

Krishan Ji said that after 5000 years from the beginning of kaliyuga, a golden age will begin which will last for 10000 years. The time this is going to happen, we are now in or approaching.

I think it will be triggered by big natural disasters. This is going to lead to a more god fearing society. There will be naam wale people on the earth.

Satyug is not coming any time soon. This period will only last for 10000 years (14000) if its the same slot Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji mentioned about Khalsa Raj.

After the golden age is over, Krishan Ji said the world will be shackled by Kalyug. Krishan Ji then left the earth.

Scary stuff huh

even sikhs will change their way of thinking.. that is why beadbis are happening guru ji is taking it amongst themself to awake the khalsa and until khalsa does not awake beadbi will keep happening Malesh khalsa hosi nash, Sant Khalsa hosi prakash

im not saying kalyug will end, guru ji says within in kalyug satyug will come for a short spand of time

kalyug mein satyug hosi aan.. within kalyug satyug will come

I think that is a very good idea given by Sant Baba Ranjit SIngh Ji about the hukam from Akal Takht.

See the following topic in regards to that and watch videos in:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/Index.php?/topic/63330-sant-dhadrianwale-announces-solution-strict-action-must-be-taken-to-stop-beadbi-sri-akal-takht-sahib-needs-to-issue-hukamnama/