Anyone Having Experince With Fighting Ghosts/Spritis/Tantra/Mantar?Blackmagic

mirror

God creates not just physical beings but invisible beings.

A garden not looked after becomes a haven for slugs and snails. Hair not looked after attracts lice. Body not washed gets smelly and a haven for bacteria and fungul skin diseases. Brain not kept orderly, discipled, informed and alert attracts confusion. Likewise a lifestyle involving drugs and alcohol or a broken family or a troubled personality or the wrong upbringing can lead to depression and and a disturbed personality, mental illnesses like bipolar and schizophrenia, paranoia and unnecessary suspicion. A life of selfishness and manmat can result in any of these, as well as a magnet for visitations by bad spirits of all kinds.

However, becoming close to Gurujee, brings us rightaway under the protection of Gurujee. A Sikh’s day starts by waking at amritvela, and worshipping God, and begging God to love, guide and protect him/her and bless the whole the whole universe. No devils will want to get anywhere near such a person, protected by God and His angels!

An amritdharee may be gifted to see whats in the air beyond the normal person but even if he sees any not so nice spirits they wouldn’t bother him just like bad people shun the presence of a saint anywhere near them .

If you are an amritdharee and get bothered by visions of such spirits and they are bothering you then check on your prayer life. Make sure you start waking at amritvela and doing simran, nitnem , listening afters to kirtan, doing ardas for protection, and also attending gurudwara very regularly, doing sewa, helping others, keeping in rehat, etc. This should clear things out.

If still not, then you need to be honest to yourself about stuff you may have done in your preamritdharee days(like drugs) or your personal, family situation, and any mental issues you may have that could be resulting in your mind playing tricks with you. Even if it is none of the above and you are a perfectly normal person with a stable, mind, life, family , education and employment, and spiritual life, then, in these last two circumstances you should see your gp and discuss it with him.

I say this, because yes there are bad spirits but, on the other hand, certain mind conditions(I don’t mean insane), can trick the mind, to produce such images of spirits and make them appear real to a person. Thus, if your prayer and amritdharee life is pukka, then if there are any bad spirits, they will run for their life! However if they still appear, then it is likely a certain mind condition is producing images of such spirits and making them appear real.

It is like drinking water. If I am thirsty and drink a lot of water, my thirst ought to be over and I should feel filled up. However if I still feel very thirsty, then of course I do not need to drink more water because I do not have a shortage of water, but I do need to see my doctor, to work out why my mind keeps telling me I am thirsty when I know I am not! This mind can easily trick us to see things that arent there, even if they exist, but actually arent there! I know of a bibi who on the contary, was claiming to be seeing Guru Nanak in flesh, and initially everyone believed her as she was the religious daughter in law of a well known gyani! but it turned out it was part of her imagination playing up because she had contracted a serious infection due to post natal bleeding after child birth and the pus had travelled up and damaged her brain!

Hence you need to review your situation in a wider perspective. As I have said, if your Sikhi life is pukka then in a normal situation these things shouldn’t be bothering you at all. Do not be afraid to discuss this with your gp. You can tell your gp you are a religious Sikh but still are finding it hard to deal with these things. He will know how to sort it out if it turns out to be clinical in any way.

but it turned out it was part of her imagination playing up because she had contracted a serious infection due to post natal bleeding after child birth and the pus had travelled up and damaged her brain!

It means that those person who see Guru Sahib darshan has some mental problem??? How can we differentiate whether its real darshan or some mental problem.