Gurmukh Prakash

Veer N30Singh ji

All I mentioned was that in this book their are a few lines where Sant ji shares his pyar for Bhai Sahib. Since this thread was about the pustak 'Gurmukh Parkash' is it wrong to quote from this book? Where have I mentioned akj, singh sabha or any agenda?

If 'hijacking' Sant Gurbachan Singh ji Khalsa Bhindranwale to show the pyar between Gursikhs is wrong then I stand guilty.

Sri Gurmukh Parkash:

bgsbrsak0.gif

Rabb Rakhe

Osingh ji,

My following comment was not result of your post regarding pyaar between two gurmukhs...But it was a general observation from reading posts by youths (new age taksali, akj, singh sabha) from past 7 years that i have been reading posts on various forums.

" It's unfortunate how people with new age taksali,akj,singh sabha mindset have hijacked this great mahapursh name to push their own insecure, over paranoia, hyper tension agenda against anything thing that seems hindu or shares same indic culture..!!"

• 3 weeks later...

Btw- Havan/Jot smagri/ingredients(to purify the environment) is also there in Gurmukh Parkash, this is same samagri which is shared by sant jagjit singh ji harkhowale in his book... I intially thought havan/jot is to attract shaheed singhs..but i was wrong..so i clarified with sant jagjit singh ji..Whilst, havan/jot could attract divine beings, but main intention is to purify the environment/surroundings. Anyway, coming back to this topic, i hope people don't just purchase the book just to read pyar between gurmukhs (which naturally their are, it's usually chelas are culprit) but purchase the book to read in its totality. :p

where does it say about samagri ?

• 1 year later...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Singho, I have a question: Has anyone a soft copy of Gurmukh Prakash written by Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindrawale ? I would prefer a pdf format.

Many thanks in advance.

Gurfateh

Waheguru

The Panjab Digital Library has uploaded this book onto there website here is the link

Sri Gurmukh Prakash

Waheguru

• 2 years later...