Marriage - The Process Of Having Kids

Guest Innocent

being married for some years I would advice work it out between eatch other.. you live in western world where kaam is strongly advertised. Day in day out you seen so much kaam and if you have few extra intercorse does not do any damage .. I think.. Its better to let out ..

true love in its purest form, is the love that u have with your parents, with your siblings, and with your children. this love has no need for procreation, as this love just exists. and does not need to be created, just needs to be found (by us).

when u get marrid, this love (found in a partner) matures, and when this love has matured to a decent degree, you are ready to 'nibaa' (fulfill) the seva of bringing a child into the world nd instilling virtues in it (the child) :p. on one hand we have kaam, moh, chunchal etc.. and on the other hand we have prem, preet and piyaar. having sexual relations can be achieved through both these channels, and its up to us to make the choice which channel. i.. go through piyaar, and not kaam... in my personal view, if u dont do naam simran to a level where you feel the rus from naam simran to a level that exceeds the rus from sex, then you will have a hard time bringing life into the world with your mind wandring in and out of the territory of kaam, because, your mind will most definatey go to the kaam aspect of sex, and not the preet aspect. (because, as per definiton, the happiness from naam simran has not been felt to a degree where it exceedes the 'happiness' from physical relations). our thoughts and spiritual level during sex will have an impact on the kid to be.. and we al want the best for our / all children.

as the love grows between u and ur partner, when the time is right, u will be able to do the deed.. because, the shyness, and worry wil all go.. cuz that wht true piyaar is.. we get taught the preet prem etc from our family. this (as iv said above) matures, into summin more, with your partner, and then you have the duty to instill the preet in your childrens hearts.

• 2 weeks later...

Griisthi should have mindset of- sabh gobind hai sabh gobind hai. No doubt, for student this thought of oneness(higher reality) itself is double edge sword and its bit of slippery slope but based on the avastha, but at the end you know who you are deceiving, you deceiving yourself as you know about your mind than anyone else...use your intellect(buddhi) as a witness to see perception of our mind upon making love to your wife or husband.

There is an major difference between love and attachment. If you having sex with him/her from dristhi kaun (perception)- sabh gobind hai sabh gobind hai and showing love and affection then its fine she comes under "sabh gobind hai sabh gobind hai" but if you having sex with her with bhog birthi (fullfilling your desires) than yourself have to be honest with your own mind and stop pretending..!!

Be honest with yourself and you will see things more clearly..its all about one's perception..!!

• 1 month later...

Innocent penji, if I understand correctly, you are apprehensive about how physical contact will be initiated. For a Gursikh who has not given this subject any thought before marriage, obviously it is new and apprehensive and potentially worrying.

I am sure most of the apprehension is sourced from not having talked about it with your husband. After you get married, please talk to your husband about it and discuss your apprehension. I am sure this will help you both.

• 2 months later...

This is nature process created by Almighty... Gurus themselves are follower of this... I dont know why being a Gursikh u need to think so much regarding physical contacts...!!

We are social animals not Saints.. we need to carry on with our lifes... just luv god.. an proceed further to live gud and healthy life... How physical relations should be made depends on both... the real fact lies... on once excitment... :) Open ur mind to think... dont always relate everything to Sikhi....

It is told to live away from Kaam.... dat means u should nt exploit anyone... u should respect d person on other side.... There is nothing bad in it as it is created by parmatma... no our Gurus....

This is nature process created by Almighty... Gurus themselves are follower of this... I dont know why being a Gursikh u need to think so much regarding physical contacts...!!

We are social animals not Saints.. we need to carry on with our lifes... just luv god.. an proceed further to live gud and healthy life... How physical relations should be made depends on both... the real fact lies... on once excitment... :) Open ur mind to think... dont always relate everything to Sikhi....

It is told to live away from Kaam.... dat means u should nt exploit anyone... u should respect d person on other side.... There is nothing bad in it as it is created by parmatma... no our Gurus....

you think guru is separate from god, there is no difference between god and guru, and these people who talking about this , these are unaware from sikhi, guru says us only control the kaam, don't goes near others wife, only love your own wife, guru gobind singh says this in chrittero pakhyan

you think guru is separate from god, there is no difference between god and guru, and these people who talking about this , these are unaware from sikhi, guru says us only control the kaam, don't goes near others wife, only love your own wife, guru gobind singh says this in chrittero pakhyan

Our Guru were human.... God is divine... sadde Guru ... Guru hai.. they are our teachers... they just help us to reach to almighty(parmatma).... ek sholok ki.... pure guru granth sahib g ch eh likhya.... Mere Guru di pyaareoo... Guru .... Parmatma ni hai.... :)

Our Guru were human.... God is divine... sadde Guru ... Guru hai.. they are our teachers... they just help us to reach to almighty(parmatma).... ek sholok ki.... pure guru granth sahib g ch eh likhya.... Mere Guru di pyaareoo... Guru .... Parmatma ni hai....
:)
Our Guru were human.... God is divine... sadde Guru ... Guru hai.. they are our teachers... they just help us to reach to almighty(parmatma).... ek sholok ki.... pure guru granth sahib g ch eh likhya.... Mere Guru di pyaareoo... Guru .... Parmatma ni hai....
:)
please read bachitter natak, guru says,,, har and harjan (hari da bhagat) are one,
The Lord and His devotees are one, there is no difference between them.
Just as the wave of water, arising in water, merges in water.60.
and please also read bhatt sawiye in guru granth sahib ji, i don't say that guru sahib are god,but they are poorn saint, and the saint is true bhagat of god. sant te rabb ik mikk hunde ne,asi guru nu rabb ni kehnde, per oh ik mik ne , when you read gurbani and simran, it is the path of make two to one
ik ton do ohi hoya, do ton ik kar dinda simran ,rabb ton bina ethe hor dooji koi cheez nahi,
jha dekhte hai khuda hi khuda, khuda k bina kya koi shai juda hai,

Our Guru were human.... God is divine... sadde Guru ... Guru hai.. they are our teachers... they just help us to reach to almighty(parmatma).... ek sholok ki.... pure guru granth sahib g ch eh likhya.... Mere Guru di pyaareoo... Guru .... Parmatma ni hai.... :)

Bhainjee, I'm no one to lecture but as I myself have A LOT to learn. However, you are completely wrong there.

This is a common misconception seen over and over again in Sikhs today. There are many places in GurBanee where Maharaaj says that there is no difference between God and Guru. Here's one off the top of my head:

http://www.sikhitoth...p?ShabadID=3234 - Take notice of the Rahao panktee.

Please read more into Sargun and Nirgun state of Waheguroo. You can start here:

http://www.sikhsanga...irgun-nirankar/