Dharami Faujees

Now we should start believing in SGPC, I guess. If you want then I can provide you links (i.e., references) that SGPC is corrupt (and they will be not from anti-sikh tribune). I am amazed that some one is trying to help Dharmi Faujis, and you have issues with it. SGPC has not helped anybody since 1984, except for Badal.

• 3 weeks later...

I remember Khalsa Aid posting on here before saying that they were open to having a Panthic jathabandi to teach the gurmat programs and I also asked on this forum in a thread wether anyone had ties or relations with anyone from Damdami Taksal, Jawaddi Taksal, AKJ etc, and I didn't get a single reply. We have take an initiative to get those Jathebandhis to work with Khalsa Aid in teaching the Sikh youth, unless we want Missionary Schools run by the likes of Dhunda and Gagga to be teaching the kids.

Again, if someone has good relations with a Panthic Jathebandi or Samparda try and get them to work with Khalsa Aid to teach the Sikh Youth.

i respect khalsa aid to the max.

khalsa aid do amazing seva, are very panthic and all my sangat agrees.

the only poeple who diss khalsa aid are those cowards that hide behind their computer screens and dont have the guts, balls or courage to say it to ravi singhs face. ravi singh is at most panthic events, if people have any issues, i would like to see them clear it with the khalsa aid team in person.

It was Khalsa Aid who raised awareness of the term "Dharmi Fauji" in the global mainstream Sikh Community. Up until then, who or what sanstha, jatha, samparda etc was actually raising any awareness of these Singhs and their families or even supporting them? I never came across the term "Dharmi Fauji" in any katha, parchaar, fund collection or discussions over the last 25 years. So credit where credit is due, Khalsa Aid made us aware of this issue.