** Boycott Prof Sarbjit Dhunda - Sri Akaal Takht Sahib Aadesh**

I am confused about this Jaap Sahib video. The voice sounds the same as Sarbjit Singh Dhunda and does not seem to be edited.

I wrote against Sarbjit Singh dhunda on SPN because the person in the video disrespected Dasam Bani. If this video is not of Sarbjit Singh Dhunda then I apologize to him. If he reads sri Jaap Sahib daily then that is good.

Can somebody provide any video or audio of Sarbjit Singh Dhunda talking about sri Jaap Sahib video and the authenticity of sri Jaap Sahib. This will help to clear any confusion.

Osingh, See the above Video, as far as I understand, starting from Jaap Sahib, Dhundha wants to prove in the long run - "Chaupayee Sahib, Swayee Sahib, Akal Ustaat etc. etc." - none of these is Guru Gobind Singh Jee's Baani since this does not has "Nanak" signature and since none of these is recorded in Guru Granth Sahib Jee. He says "Guru Tegh Bahadur Baani was recorded by Guru Gobind Singh Jee in the SGGS Jee maharaaj", then why he didn't recorded his own Baani.

I was watching a very good video by Prof. Anurag Singh yesterday and these are really eye-openers.

http://www.patshahi1...-2006&Itemid=68

Dhunda will be at prince George gurudwara , I think guru gobind Sabah, smthing like dat ......... And jus look at D way dey did

announcement ........ He said .... Dhunda will be here at gurudwara doing katha ... Though he is barred from akal thakht sahib.Coz of his anti gurmat remaks......but we are not type of person who do nindya.. Or boycot anybody ( he was like who we are to jump to conclusion if he is wrong)..so we gonna listen to his katha ...keep all gd he say and ignore His anti gurmat stuff ........ Woow wat a way to tell ppl dat dey support dhunda.

And he is going to Singh Sabah Edmonton in coming week .

Dhundha has been preaching against sikhi for the last so many years.

He spoke against Guru Gobind Singh's bani from stage of bangla sahib

Gurudwara after darshan ragi's excommunication.

He is not preaching but creating hatred among sikhs by slander. This

is not the job of a preacher.