How Do We Create An Arab Spring In Punjab

hgsingh

First quality of sikhi is needed in punjab. Majority doesn't care about sikhi in punjab these days.. So any uprising regardless of who starts it will not be effective as compared to what our ma/pio generation seen in 80's. If we are guessing that everything will work out after uprising is just air dream.

1. Sikhi prachar - just like sant ji did for years

2. Highlight Issues

3. You will see ppl wanting justice/equality.

The dynamics of Punjab are changing fast. The new generation that came from Sardarian and hard working farmers (and other professions) are starting to look just like paiye from bihar. The FACT that the central government is deliberately trying to change the voting pool of Punjab doesn't help either.

Steps to this approach are what S1ngh veerji mentioned, but specifically to do parchar of not only Sikhi but also of what has happened to the Sikhs from 1947 to date. Sikhs have encountered physical shaheedian but everyday the system is starting to kill generations simply through media propaganda (bollywood/biased news/hindu television serials that women tend to watch), deliberate introduction of drugs and alcohol and other unethical political actions or inactions- all of which don't require them to kill a Sikh.

The complications are people like avtar makkari drink alcohol on a DAILY basis (the president of the sgpc). I think you can understand what i'm getting at here. It's complicated but the revolution will come from the youth outside of Punjab. Kaurs and Singhs who have shear sharda for Sikhi and won't be swayed by maya.

Guest KopSingh

hey guys interesting stuff, this is what i wrote on another page on this forum regarding a revolution.

We need a revolution!!!! just like in the 80s/90s when the sikhs felt pushed against the walls coz of 1984, sikhs began to recognise the role of their religion in their lives again. and that transpired into the sikhs all over the world, especially canada/uk. khalistanis in uk were no nonesense, girls were running to singhs, our enemies were scared to evencough in our presence. groups like shere-e-panjab/tooti nangs etc rose to their duties. See its all about HONSLA (courage/positivity).

look at muslims after 9/11, all their girls began wearing hijabs/more ppl attending mosques, because that was a revolution for them, the world was after muslims necks, but they fought back coz of the new found honsla in their faith. in 1980 only 5% of women wore hijabs/ninja clothes in egypt, now roughly its only 10% who DONT wear hijabs/ninja clothes!

we need a revolution guys!

The complications are people like avtar makkari drink alcohol on a DAILY basis (the president of the sgpc). I think you can understand what i'm getting at here. It's complicated but the revolution will come from the youth outside of Punjab. Kaurs and

Singhs who have shear sharda for Sikhi and won't be swayed by maya.

Does he drink alcohol?, as I have not heard of it.

Also why are you thinking Singh's / Kaurs in the west are better than those in Punjab? Not the first time you have stated Sikhs in Punjab are inferior to those abroad.

How Do We Create An Arab Spring In Punjab?

Unite for a start.

how can their be a sikh spring when we make up just a bit over 50% of the punjab population...and even if we do unite...what about the vast hindu majority of india..you think they are going to give us our rights?....most these arab springs are taking place because a minority is controlling a majority...our situation is reversed..we are a minority amongst a minority...my opinion punjab is gone....in 100 years vast majority of punjab will be hindu or very hindu inclined....the future of sikhi is in the west

Does he drink alcohol?, as I have not heard of it.

Also why are you thinking Singh's / Kaurs in the west are better than those in Punjab? Not the first time you have stated Sikhs in Punjab are inferior to those abroad.

My friend ...you see Sikhs in the west have comfortable lives and the time to talk rubbish on internet forums about Arab Springs and Holy Smokes and Revolution...whereas in the Punjab, Sikhs have to be concerned with everyday issues like earning a living, etc....

how can their be a sikh spring when we make up just a bit over 50% of the punjab population...and even if we do unite...what about the vast hindu majority of india..you think they are going to give us our rights?....most these arab springs are taking place because a minority is controlling a majority...our situation is reversed..we are a minority amongst a minority...my opinion punjab is gone....in 100 years vast majority of punjab will be hindu or very hindu inclined....the future of sikhi is in the west

'Unite' as in all jathebandiya, groups, etc., of Sikhs come together. We need to oust the likes of Badal and his clan from the political landscape, i.e. the enemy within, before we can even entertain the thought of tackling the Indian / Hindu issue.

We need to purify our Sikhi institutions by forcefully releasing the grip of corrupt politics and individuals who are destroying Sikhi gradually from the inside.

The 'Sikh Spring' is a very complicated, multi-faceted issue and not as simple as people overthrowing dictators and electing democratic officials. The theological issues facing Sikhs are also a huge aspect of the overall situation, possibly as equally important than any of the other problems which are contributing to our desire for instigating wholesale change.