Any News - Dhunda Boycotted By Some Sikhs In Edmonton?

Pappi9

I personally think that Dhunda and prof darshan has set a really bad precedent in the panth now. In a sense they have played a game to get themselves more fame.

Now everybody thinks they can defy the Hukunamaa's and the respect for the Akal Takht has been compromised severly. Equally the Jathedars are playing a dirty game of politics.

This is the beginning of a very interesting time.

The everyday sangat doesn't have enough knowledge on Sikhi to really comment of what the parchariks say in there katha (whether missionary, samprada, taksal, jaths, etc,etc) so whatever makes sense to them at the time they believe. When Dhunda makes comments on the samprada's, nobody asks the sampradas to give a response and vice versa. So what happens onthe stages is that the sangat listeneing usually starts believing the person who is saying it without hearing both sides.

So these parchariks are also very clever (regardless of which group they belong to), they like to excite people and people like excitement and then we move away from the real purpose of the Sikhi..........it's all a kaljugi game that will get worse and worse.

Sometimes I find it is better not to listen to anyone of there parchariks (regardless of which group they belong to) and just do your own search.....most of them are no betetr than us (spiritually) anyway.

I personally think that Dhunda and prof darshan has set a really bad precedent in the panth now. In a sense they have played a game to get themselves more fame.

Now everybody thinks they can defy the Hukunamaa's and the respect for the Akal Takht has been compromised severly. Equally the Jathedars are playing a dirty game of politics.

This is the beginning of a very interesting time.

The everyday sangat doesn't have enough knowledge on Sikhi to really comment of what the parchariks say in there katha (whether missionary, samprada, taksal, jaths, etc,etc) so whatever makes sense to them at the time they believe. When Dhunda makes comments on the samprada's, nobody asks the sampradas to give a response and vice versa. So what happens onthe stages is that the sangat listeneing usually starts believing the person who is saying it without hearing both sides.

So these parchariks are also very clever (regardless of which group they belong to), they like to excite people and people like excitement and then we move away from the real purpose of the Sikhi..........it's all a kaljugi game that will get worse and worse.

Sometimes I find it is better not to listen to anyone of there parchariks (regardless of which group they belong to) and just do your own search.....most of them are no betetr than us (spiritually) anyway.

If dhudha makes anti samprada remark it does not matter. But he is making anti religion remark. His remarks are on Jaap sahib and kirtan from Harmandir sahib.

That is what is being objected to.

Equally the Jathedars are playing a dirty game of politics.

I do not think so.They have taken some action. Should they appease him?

This dhundha lacks in intellect and has hardly any understanding of Gurbani. I was listening his katha he delivered in singh sabha Gurudwara, BC two days back.

In his katha he mentions a verse wherein Guru sahib condemns a brahmin saying that if he does not do bhagti his wearing of headmark

and rosary (mala) is of no use. Dhundha syas that mala (rosary) has been condemned by Guru sahib and why guru sahib is shown

with rosary/mala in photos. See the reasoning of this dummy.It is completely childish on his part. He needs to keep the context in mind.

This is what happens when uneducated preachers deliver sermons.

GPS - Gurninder Pal Singh (do you Bali from Ferozpure (Pind - Jatatian)?He was telling me about you, really hardcore:) Welcome and congrads on the release!!!

Dhindas comments need to be clarified and yes they are not appropriate

I agree some stand and action must be taken but the Jathedars always pick and choose who they want and never give a harsh enough sentence so that it becomes a precedant and these famous people think twice before doing and speaking.

This dhundha lacks in intellect and has hardly any understanding of Gurbani. I was listening his katha he delivered in singh sabha Gurudwara, BC two days back.

In his katha he mentions a verse wherein Guru sahib condemns a brahmin saying that if he does not do bhagti his wearing of headmark

and rosary (mala) is of no use. Dhundha syas that mala (rosary) has been condemned by Guru sahib and why guru sahib is shown

with rosary/mala in photos. See the reasoning of this dummy.It is completely childish on his part. He needs to keep the context in mind.

That's the thing everybody thinks they are a giani and gets on stage and speaks whatever they want. Some people agree, some don't and others don't care.

We have no debates in our panth, it is all he said/she said. There is no control of standard as to who is saying the right or wrong thing. iT IS all a big mess of confusion that these guys create.

I have also heard his katha and he likes to over-excite those listening to him, terrible that these people are mis-using the stages for there own propoganda

GPS - Gurninder Pal Singh (do you Bali from Ferozpure (Pind - Jatatian)?He was telling me about you, really hardcore:) Welcome and congrads on the release!!!

I do not know what you are talking about. i am based in usa.

I agree some stand and action must be taken but the Jathedars always pick and choose who they want and never give a harsh enough sentence so that it becomes a precedant and these famous people think twice before doing and speaking.

Jathedars are not a judicial authority.Their punishment is of moral nature . But here they are dealing with anti sikh persons. this will have no effect on these shameless

creatures. they need to be thrown out by may be hundreds so that they form a separate sect.

darshan_lal_dunda.jpg

perhaps Saadh Dunda would like to explain why darshan lal is wearing a Mala in this picture next to him. On the one hand they don't beleive in doing Naam Simran, then why do they wear a Mala? they do it so they can fool the general Sikh public into thinking what a Mahapursh he is when he doesn't even do Simran. This is dishonesty by these two good for nothing Saadhs. These double face akhauti parcharaks are just a bojh on this dharti. They do nothing but mislead the Sangat.