Any News - Dhunda Boycotted By Some Sikhs In Edmonton?

Pappi9

veer 2012 ji its not reaction to ur only one comment. sit calmy and read your written proofs. you started with i'm not dhunda's supporter. then wht else you wrote good about any thing. yaar think before you write.i hadn't exaggirated any thing? read others too .on rest of the forums. You want to close your eyes is a different story. but u can't condemn so many ppl statements regarding that evening. we don't want any siropa. veera NO,,,, THANK YOU. praaaaa guru kirpa kare sumatt deve tahi aa. aa tu main kaun haa????? yaar guru guru karr chhadd syaanpa chatraaiyaaa. its for everyy one. ur comments will be here. no body is going to remove them. stay cool. but read them with cool head. AM I DOING RIGHT THING. LEAVE THOSE SINGH'S,,,OR WHTEVER HAPPENED AT GURU GHAR.HADN'T YOU TALK RUBBISH TRIED TO DEFAME GURU'S SIKHS N HIS BAKHSHISH BAANA. GURU SUMATT BAKSHE GURU FATEH.

Among the other shenanigans not picked up in Edmonton was Dharminderjeet Multani, who has been banned from 2 of the gurdwaras in Edmonton, throwing an envelope at dhunda. Did anyone see that?

he only threw an envelope on this shameless person namd dhundha. Dhundha deserves a lot more than this. Thank God

for this minor punishment.

khalsa_man ji who were mischevious or shenanigans we need not to know from you. SHAME ON YOU. calling singh's shenanigan's and appreciating goons as hero's. you must be one among those goons i doubt. half knowledge is always dangerous. do you know wht dharminder jeet singh fought against in sikh society?????? don't open dirty mouth without confirmation. he started alone and has more than 300 sangat with him against that guru ghar committee members. same in that guru ghar but difference again ,,, that surinder singh raagi kaand. everyy one may have watch that video that raagi telling other raagi's about guru nanak dev ji using abusive language to his teacher pandha. dharminderjeet singh told that guru ghar as he was secretary of that guru ghar. no body listen to him. other raggis we heard used to eat meat n drink, found stealing $100. he raised his voice against such things andmany more which i'll write here after confirmation. committee banned him as he is pooran gursikh , as committee found themselves in danger said u r not secretary here. we heard that they flatly refused and when singh said call general meeting of other members to sort out this problem only 2 persons governing guru ghar banned him for this. hahahahaha strange thing is those two main committee members do wht ever they want. they even don't listen to other life members. those committee members did same to other singh who questioned them. they called him inside and fought with him too. again with well known brothers having good reputation. given warning letters to them. so singhaaaa sab naal do bandyaa ne ehi kitta past history vhi ohna doha di ehi aa. kutt mar badmaashi. this was the reason dharminderjeet singh got support by almost everyy one n together will do something great. hatts off to those gursikhs. atleast he had gutts to do even he was banned from sikh society.

ONE QUESTION FOR YOU TOO,,,,,,,,, WHY ARE YOU AFTER THESE SINGH'S???? ANY PERSONAL GRUDGES,,,, YA THE SAME REASONS AS DHUNDA PARTY HAS.

YAAR MAAF KAR KAMM KAR APNAA TU. KHAAMKHA NAWIAN KAADAA KADDI JAANA EIN.

he stood alone and now sangat has file a law suit onCOMMTTEE.. wait n watch. which other guru ghar you r talking he is been banned,,, may be now from this guru ghar where he threw $1 on dhundu's face.???????

how come you know in advance????????

singho jaago seee we don't know till this time singh got banned frm that guru ghar how this khalsa_ man knows. fassssss gyaaa yaar apniyaa gallaa ton. ohna da hi banda hai tu. hun tu vhi ssa taa nhi bulaani ess forum te?????? jad fadei jaande ho ssa kehnde ho pichhla vhi kehnda si ssa. why did you said dharminderjeet singh not picked up???? you want to pick him up???? where??? any strategies???

pls type raagi surinder singh edmonton. and see if can find that video in you tube. initially they said oh its fake n altered when singh told okk go for lab test then within 3-4 days they sent him back to india saying his wife was ill. guru gives justice. a month back that raagi called here a singh that pls help me financially as i have dangerous tumour. veero the singh he called for help said,,,, guru ne nyaa kitta hai,, aahi hona sii tere naal. he started crying and the singh dropped the phone atonce. these ppl don't want sudhar if someone raises questions kintu parantu. they try to defame him. well done dharminderjeet singh ji. we don't know right name actually we call him dharminder bhai saheb. juttiya daa haar paao dhunde de galll. shameless, a liar, panth dokhi.

thats another guru ghar,,sikh society. where he was sec. wanted good things there but u know same kind ppl there too. that sikh society we heard said singh sabha committe if you quit dhuda programme let us know we will call him in our guru ghar. n strange thing is this sikh society guru ghar ppl call themselves khalistani's. ethei tand nhi taani bigdi pyii hai. already case is in the court veere. they called police on him ,,, sher putt kalla darya nhi has two small kids. karde karde sangat naal jod lyiii. Natha singh prem singh all the same thing i should say for both committes with little difference.

khalsa_man ji who were mischevious or shenanigans we need not to know from you. SHAME ON YOU. calling singh's shenanigan's and appreciating goons as hero's. you must be one among those goons i doubt. half knowledge is always dangerous. do you know wht dharminder jeet singh fought against in sikh society?????? don't open dirty mouth without confirmation. he started alone and has more than 300 sangat with him against that guru ghar committee members. same in that guru ghar but difference again ,,, that surinder singh raagi kaand. everyy one may have watch that video that raagi telling other raagi's about guru nanak dev ji using abusive language to his teacher pandha. dharminderjeet singh told that guru ghar as he was secretary of that guru ghar. no body listen to him. other raggis we heard used to eat meat n drink, found stealing $100. he raised his voice against such things andmany more which i'll write here after confirmation. committee banned him as he is pooran gursikh , as committee found themselves in danger said u r not secretary here. we heard that they flatly refused and when singh said call general meeting of other members to sort out this problem only 2 persons governing guru ghar banned him for this. hahahahaha strange thing is those two main committee members do wht ever they want. they even don't listen to other life members. those committee members did same to other singh who questioned them. they called him inside and fought with him too. again with well known brothers having good reputation. given warning letters to them. so singhaaaa sab naal do bandyaa ne ehi kitta past history vhi ohna doha di ehi aa. kutt mar badmaashi. this was the reason dharminderjeet singh got support by almost everyy one n together will do something great. hatts off to those gursikhs. atleast he had gutts to do even he was banned from sikh society.

ONE QUESTION FOR YOU TOO,,,,,,,,, WHY ARE YOU AFTER THESE SINGH'S???? ANY PERSONAL GRUDGES,,,, YA THE SAME REASONS AS DHUNDA PARTY HAS.

YAAR MAAF KAR KAMM KAR APNAA TU. KHAAMKHA NAWIAN KAADAA KADDI JAANA EIN.

he stood alone and now sangat has file a law suit onCOMMTTEE.. wait n watch. which other guru ghar you r talking he is been banned,,, may be now from this guru ghar where he threw $1 on dhundu's face.???????

how come you know in advance????????

singho jaago seee we don't know till this time singh got banned frm that guru ghar how this khalsa_ man knows. fassssss gyaaa yaar apniyaa gallaa ton. ohna da hi banda hai tu. hun tu vhi ssa taa nhi bulaani ess forum te?????? jad fadei jaande ho ssa kehnde ho pichhla vhi kehnda si ssa. why did you said dharminderjeet singh not picked up???? you want to pick him up???? where??? any strategies???

Khalsa Ji, please don't get upset. I apologize if I offended you. It seems you are Mr. Multani yourself with how personal you took that remark. Bhul Chaak Maaf karma Mr. Multani. I was just bringing up something that I witnessed with my own 2 eyes. Krodh overtaking Mr. Multani as he viciously threw something at Dhunda. You can think what you want about Dhunda but throwing something at someone in Maharaj Hazoori is not something to be proud of.

Secondly, I don't appreciate being called a goon. Because I don't hate Dhunda and throw things at him I'm a goon??

Third, what Mr. Multani did at Sikh Society has 2 versions to it. I'm glad you wrote your piece on it becuase it provides the other side of the story. The sikh community in Edmonton has heard a different story such as Mr. Multani being the aggressor and physically abusing committee members and threatening them which led to police order for Mr/ Multani to stay away from Sikh Society.