Any News - Dhunda Boycotted By Some Sikhs In Edmonton?

Pappi9

veer 2012 ji, firstly, how do you know i'm that singh. again you are trying to be smart. heh,,,,,,you are so furious and manupulative about dhunda saying i'm not dhunda's supporter. but claiming for him. doing ninda of everyy singh, bana, dastaar. Are you Mr. Dhunda then?????? writing for your self making different id's. Yaar you can't stop me writing here. sameway i can't to you BUT pls write worth. i told here before too and now that one can't imbibe anything in anyone. naa main tere ton kuj lena naa singh ton naa dhunde ton. our concern is koi sikhi nu dhah naa laawe. galat parchaar na kare, baani te baane daa satkaar. if summoned at akal takht saheb. do pesh there with nimarta.

if you know so much about that singh and writing against him. why can't we about dhunda then????? ask him if he was proud or not why discussing here with us. who started dharminder singh's topic here. it was you who started it first writing about him. why can't we answer??? pls don't tell us versions 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . he is aggresive or physically abusing,,,,threatening committee, i hadn't seen or heard about this, and if he did so for any good cause. again we apprectiate him. becoz i'll write he is not n i know tu morcha laaya praawa defame karan lyiii. so no use. court will decide. why you are in tension????

how come one person be so powerful fighting alone with committee. why didn't police charge him. i was talking to some singh's regarding this few min back again different scenario. i'm astonished that i'm getting positivity n you are gathering negetivity from ur sources for dharminder singh.they told me police was called at that guru ghar for he still was going there after his bann. because he wanted to expose them. the life members when wanted to talk about him n wanted meeting ,committee started fight at guru ghar fighting with everyy member who questioned them.. everyone then started joining to oust those self elected members even they don't follow bylaws and election process just to keep themselves in. they only take their sons, wives relatives n wafadaars in. no memberships to other community. one year in religious committe other year in executive committee,, this way taking turns within with their relatives and near n dears.seeing this sangat joined together to fight against them.

moreover those who do manhandling to singh's, using abusive language, drunk having illaichi and bubble gums in their mouth no respect for guru saheb these were goons. and if you were among them.then u 2. do you have dictionary at home. or search it.

so without having confirmed news its better keep shut.

rest again, one can't stop mouth if wants to vomit. it will and make everyyyy one sick.

So pls don't divert our minds from dhunda to other issues. discuss it within ur circle. no one is intersted here. we'll not spare any one even if he is dharminder singh if he does any thing wrong against sikhi. don't worry.

You can think what you want about Dhunda but throwing something at someone in Maharaj Hazoori is not something to be proud of.

Outrageously contradictory ! How convenient for you to say that veerje. Maybe, we should worry more about throwing vulgur, disgusting statements of SaachKhand Sri Harmandir sahib in maharaj's hazoori.. Veerji, We have jackals wearing sikh outlook who are enjoying and agreeing on such outrageous statments made by dhunda against our saachkhand sri harmandir sahib. Not only that veerji, we have these jackals giving gold medal to him for making sick reference to our gurbani and saachkhand sri harmandir sahib. Veerji, Can you shed more light particularly on this issue? Please do not pull your IQ to 1 level by saying that video is edited and dhunda never uttered those words.

Banning someone from gurughar? Are we living in communist regime? why adopt such talibanistic views? veerji, your isolated edmonton area disgruntled nastak who with help of sarkar banned part of sangat to enter gurdwara is no different than some weirdo east coast management who along with help of local sarkar banned amritdhari sikhs to enter gurughar.

Outrageously contradictory ! How convenient for you to say that veerje. Maybe, we should worry more about throwing vulgur, disgusting statements of SaachKhand Sri Harmandir sahib in maharaj's hazoori.. Veerji, We have jackals wearing sikh outlook who are enjoying and agreeing on such outrageous statments made by dhunda against our saachkhand sri harmandir sahib. Not only that veerji, we have these jackals giving gold medal to him for making sick reference to our gurbani and saachkhand sri harmandir sahib. Veerji, Can you shed more light particularly on this issue? Please do not pull your IQ to 1 level by saying that video is edited and dhunda never uttered those words.

Banning someone from gurughar? Are we living in communist regime? why adopt such talibanistic views? veerji, your isolated edmonton area disgruntled nastak who with help of sarkar banned part of sangat to enter gurdwara is no different than some weirdo east coast management who along with help of local sarkar banned amritdhari sikhs to enter gurughar.

Fateh Ji,

Like I've said in this thread multiple times, I am NOT a Dhunda supporter. I've already said that if he doesn't go to Akal Takhat and bow his head and ask for apology I will stop listening to his katha.

veer 2012 ji, firstly, how do you know i'm that singh. again you are trying to be smart. heh,,,,,,you are so furious and manupulative about dhunda saying i'm not dhunda's supporter. but claiming for him. doing ninda of everyy singh, bana, dastaar. Are you Mr. Dhunda then?????? writing for your self making different id's. Yaar you can't stop me writing here. sameway i can't to you BUT pls write worth. i told here before too and now that one can't imbibe anything in anyone. naa main tere ton kuj lena naa singh ton naa dhunde ton. our concern is koi sikhi nu dhah naa laawe. galat parchaar na kare, baani te baane daa satkaar. if summoned at akal takht saheb. do pesh there with nimarta.

if you know so much about that singh and writing against him. why can't we about dhunda then????? ask him if he was proud or not why discussing here with us. who started dharminder singh's topic here. it was you who started it first writing about him. why can't we answer??? pls don't tell us versions 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . he is aggresive or physically abusing,,,,threatening committee, i hadn't seen or heard about this, and if he did so for any good cause. again we apprectiate him. becoz i'll write he is not n i know tu morcha laaya praawa defame karan lyiii. so no use. court will decide. why you are in tension????

how come one person be so powerful fighting alone with committee. why didn't police charge him. i was talking to some singh's regarding this few min back again different scenario. i'm astonished that i'm getting positivity n you are gathering negetivity from ur sources for dharminder singh.they told me police was called at that guru ghar for he still was going there after his bann. because he wanted to expose them. the life members when wanted to talk about him n wanted meeting ,committee started fight at guru ghar fighting with everyy member who questioned them.. everyone then started joining to oust those self elected members even they don't follow bylaws and election process just to keep themselves in. they only take their sons, wives relatives n wafadaars in. no memberships to other community. one year in religious committe other year in executive committee,, this way taking turns within with their relatives and near n dears.seeing this sangat joined together to fight against them.

moreover those who do manhandling to singh's, using abusive language, drunk having illaichi and bubble gums in their mouth no respect for guru saheb these were goons. and if you were among them.then u 2. do you have dictionary at home. or search it.

so without having confirmed news its better keep shut.

rest again, one can't stop mouth if wants to vomit. it will and make everyyyy one sick.

So pls don't divert our minds from dhunda to other issues. discuss it within ur circle. no one is intersted here. we'll not spare any one even if he is dharminder singh if he does any thing wrong against sikhi. don't worry.

Singh Sahib Ji, please don't take this personally. Last comment I'll make on Multani is that I hope Sikh Society gets cleaned up. That gurdwara has been under control of same few families for 30 years and have no vision of moving forward and actually teaching about sikh philosophy so I hope you are correct and singhs can one day take control and bring Gurdwara back under panthic principles.

As for Dhunda, we will agree to disagree.

Fateh Ji,

Like I've said in this thread multiple times, I am NOT a Dhunda supporter. I've already said that if he doesn't go to Akal Takhat and bow his head and ask for apology I will stop listening to his katha.

Veerji, It is not any matter to any of us whether one listen or not listen to dhunda. We should not worry about number of people on our side or number of people on the other side of the line. What our major concern is that Why such personality allowed to use Sangat Stage after continuous three happenings:

1. Beabdi of Sri Harmandir Sahib [people say video is edited-typical excuse to escape from mistake]

2. Beadbi of Sri Jaap Sahib [people say that video and audio is doctored. Second time]

3. Not following Sri Akal Takht Sahib Saandesh.

Why such 'so-called' pracharaks - darshan ragi and now dhunda- are in habit of recalling or giving examples of prostitutes over and over in their sermons/lectures? Seriously, if any of my professor gave an example of prostitute in any class, next day he would be called off from university grounds and i am not talking about arab world but about america. Maybe such dodgy pracharaks jeevan are surrounded by such personalities; which anyway is none of our concern. But seriously veerji, it highlights that these gurdwara management are not in favor of preaching peace and spread of gurbani but of challenging someone or taking cheap shots against someone. They hold grudges against other and use gurdwara sahib as the tool to take revenge.

Veerji, It is not any matter to any of us whether one listen or not listen to dhunda. We should not worry about number of people on our side or number of people on the other side of the line. What our major concern is that Why such personality allowed to use Sangat Stage after continuous three happenings:

1. Beabdi of Sri Harmandir Sahib [people say video is edited-typical excuse to escape from mistake]

2. Beadbi of Sri Jaap Sahib [people say that video and audio is doctored. Second time]

3. Not following Sri Akal Takht Sahib Saandesh.

Why such 'so-called' pracharaks - darshan ragi and now dhunda- are in habit of recalling or giving examples of prostitutes over and over in their sermons/lectures? Seriously, if any of my professor gave an example of prostitute in any class, next day he would be called off from university grounds and i am not talking about arab world but about america. Maybe such dodgy pracharaks jeevan are surrounded by such personalities; which anyway is none of our concern. But seriously veerji, it highlights that these gurdwara management are not in favor of preaching peace and spread of gurbani but of challenging someone or taking cheap shots against someone. They hold grudges against other and use gurdwara sahib as the tool to take revenge.

You are making valid points. I'm not disagreeing with anything you're saying. There are certain things these missionary types are doing that are not good but they're also doing some good things as well like stopping these dera slush funds where sangat in punjab and abroad continue to give funds and matha tek to these fake babas who are ripping sikhi away from us. These missionaries also are connecting sangat with our partakh guru Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib. Sangat are flooding gurdwaras in Canada like never before to hear Dhunda's vichaars. If these missionaries stay in line and preach within their means than it is great however if they bring up raag mala, dasam granth, etc than yes there;s gonna be issues. In none of the divaans in Canada did Dhunda discuss raag mala, dasam granth, or any other kala afghana concepts. He was simply joring sangat with Dhan Sri Granth Sahib Maharaj

Khalsa_Man

The underlying base of these parcharaks is Kala Afghana philosophy, wherever Dhunda and such parchaaraks go they spread this philosophy. You do not understand Gurmat then otherwise you would have noticed Dhunda's views are based upon Kala Afghana philosophy. Dhunda was asked in Canada on a talk show whether or not Gurbani can heal anyone's ailments, Dhunda replied that is not possible, Dhunda did parchaar against Naam, Dhunda claims miracles are impossible, Dhunda claimed many concepts in Gurbani such recognizing one's mind as Jog Mat, Dhunda claimed Bhai Kanayaa Ji's Katha that they saw Guru Sahib within everyone as untrue and that Guru Sahib just told Bhai Kanayaa Ji to help everyone. These claims by Dhunda are all based upon Kala Afghana philosophy, maybe you need to do more research into history and Gurbani.

In none of the divaans in Canada did Dhunda discuss raag mala, dasam granth, or any other kala afghana concepts. He was simply joring sangat with Dhan Sri Granth Sahib Maharaj

This is completely false. Dhunda in his divaans has discussed kala afghana concepts. I wasn't going to get into this discussion as its pointless, but khalsa_man couldn't stop himself from lying. This member is out to show Dhunda in a good light. It's like the Nazi's trying to show Hitler is the most loving person because Hitler was a vegetarian. Raise the flags and say Hitler is my hero.....and all the little kids cheer........ :lol2: :stupidme:

OR

Khalsa_man is uneducated on the topic and one of the most naive person this forum has ever seen. IF this is the case then educate yourself before you open your mouth. But in all honesty, i highly doubt khalsa_man is naive. This is the case of calling a giddar a lion. I think we need the top detective on this case...give George Bush the call...hes got a case to solve. :biggrin2:

veer khalsa- man ji, again its not you even i was his fan. he speaks 80% good things and putforth 20% sugarcoated poisionous matter. normally one cannot catch him and his strategy. we are amritdhari's n were caught in his chakkar. its not mona sikh's fault.because they are not familiar with the basic or the deep education of sikh maryada and many more. this lobby is smartly throwing their arrows on them and using them against sikh maryada, akal takht saheb ,singh's and so on.mona sikh's and non- amritdhari's want to escape amrit chhak and rehatmaryada and too are usually looking for excuses.in most of the cases upbringing, lack of parchar, their own wishes not to are the root causes.any ways, guru is samrath.

about dharminder singh bhai saheb case. its not only him. sadh sangat is more importantly all above. guru kirpa kare,,,,,,, let the guru ghar gets cleaned atmosphere. and sumatt to everyy one there.

rest no one can change any one's thinking, except guru saheb.