Any News - Dhunda Boycotted By Some Sikhs In Edmonton?

Pappi9

wjkk,wjkf

SHAME SHAME SHAME on marannwalla, ghagra, dhundu, giddar uk group. we were told by the confirmed resources that singh sabha gurdwara committee members are doing parchaar that no lena dena with these singhs if sangat means( those drunk mona ) sikhs will deal with them what ever they want to. dhyan dena, its a direction to those mona sikhs to beat them if they come to guru ghar or if find them at work place or at public places. those drunk mona sikhs and sikh's too have been identified, if some thing happens to any singh those along with that gurdwara committee will be responsible.

MAAR KUTT KE SINGHA DI SOCH TUSSI BADAL SAKDE HO??????????

AKAL TAKHT DI HAUND KHATM KAR SAKDE HO??????

MAT JAANO PYAAREO KAL NU SAADE NAAL TUHAADE PUCHANGI VHI PROTEST KAR RAHE HON. FER KI KAROGE??????

KUTT MAAR KARKE SAANU AANDE MEAT KHUAAOGE???? YA SAADI SOCH SAADE DILLA CHO KADD LAWOGE???

EH NAHIN JAANI JAALMO. MAZA TE TAA HAI JE SAADE DILA CHO KAD DEO.

MAAR KUTT KARKE APNI BHADAAS HI KAD SAKOGE.

they are sending messages to those singhs that don't come to guru ghar.calling them on phones to meet at guru ghar.what do they want to do to them????? this is ridiculous.

sikho jaago, still there is time to wake up. sutti zameer nu jaagao.

there were a few more singhs therebesides pal grewal with khandas on their dastaar n others. sat quietly, watching and stopping singhs fron doing protest there.

sikho jaago, still there is time to wake up. sutti zameer nu jaagao.

we are listening to des punjab radio right now. strange thing i saw sangha owns his radio here gives that programme and controls radio here in edmonton. when paal grewal was talking he didn't made any cut when any singh's dhunda oposition talks. sangha right away puts adverisements on. looong adds again n again hahahahahaha prabjyot sg jyoti among the main singhs when started giving his views sangha started advertisements in edmonton. hahahahaha SANGHA SAAAB JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,,, eddaa nhi bhai ji people are not foollllllllllllllllll. ppl know u don't want them to hear jyoti veer n others against dhunda. taaki lokaa nu sach naa pataa lagg jaave. sangha saab dekho a few singhs have started for good cause. it will lead to a BIGGGGGGGG protests all over veryyyyyy shortly.

see the jhooth of all of themthey wrote on jeonwaalla wensite that 1500 ppl attended dhunda katha, then today on vancouver radio punjab pal grewal said 2500 ppl total 40,000 in 3 days,,, hahaha

PLS ARRANGE A MEETING N DECIDE WHAT WAS THE EXACT FIGURE. KITTTE AGLI BAAR EH NA KEH DENA ENNI SANGAT SII JINNI KITTE NAGAR KIRTAN TE HUNDI AA.

ONE CALLER FRON EDMONTON SAID MY FAMILY MEMBERS TOO WERE THERE TO SEE KI ,,,,KI HONA OTHEI KI KEHNDA DHUNDA,, TE PATA LAGGA BHAI LOKKI TAMAASHA DEKHAN AAYE SII, KI AJ KI HONAA HAI. HE ADMITTED THAT MOST WERE THE NEW FACES. NOW WE DON'T NEED MORE PROOFS TO SAY ANY THING TO PROOVE OURSELVES.

I heard it as well, Desh Punjab Radio relays the morning program from Vancouver's Radio India and runs local advertisements when Vancouver cuts to their own. So when Singh's phoned from Edmonton to say what happened in Edmonton, Desh Punjab Radio cut to commercials. That is propoganda so that people in Edmonton cannot find out what happened. It happened last week as well, the day after Dhunda arrived and everything happened at the Gurdwara, Radio Punjab Edmonton's host started talking about how there is a lot of security at the Gurdwara for tonight, he then started to say why but then stopped as if someone told him not to tell everyone on air what had happened and he just repeated himself saying that there is security. It seems these missionary groups and their supporting Gurdwara's have used media to further their agenda's, all the media wants is money and the missionaries have used the media for all their propoganda.

WOW…..that’s all I can think of to start with. I have been reading these posts for a few days now. After reading the gross misrepresentation of what really happened and the self-aggrandizing comments posted on here, I am compelled to write. Just to clarify, I am no Dhunda supporter. Personally, I find that at times he is a bit too dramatic. However, he is very good at delivering his message and I agree that he is quite charismatic. On the topic of his comments about Darbar Sahib…If there was no hera feri in the video, I think he is wrong and in either case, he should pesh himself to Akal Takht, state his side and if determined, pay for his mistake. And no, I am not some monna, and I do my Paath daily.

All that being clarified, here is what I know about his first day in Edmonton: First of all, I had heard through some people that some people were planning to come to Singh Sabha Gurdwara and start doing Simran when it was Dhunda’s scheduled katha time. They went there with the idea that because they are doing Simran, no one will try to make them stop or move as they could always complain the someone is trying to stop them from doing Simran. They were counting on the fact that no one will get physical because of peoples fear of the law.

I am familiar with all the Gurdwaras in Edmonton and noticed that people from all the Gurdwaras were there and due to Dhunda's popularity, people showed up in record numbers, and yes, as is the case in all Gurdwaras, the monnay did outnumber the non-monnays. I seriously doubt that there was a conspiracy to bring all these people as has been suggested on some posts. I think the record number of sangat in attendance was just good marketing on the part of the Gurdwara.

I was there for the entire evening. The management tried to get these people to leave peacefully, that was there duty. But when they would not listen to reason and the time started to drag on, people wanted to get on with the evening. Rather than fight with these five or so people, they were removed (I did not see any punching. Rather, I saw these people being rushed out restrained by three or four people, kind of like bouncers take people out at events). It was good that they were taken out like that, rathqer than letting a fight break out . These few people were wrong in trying to ruin the Gurdwara experience for hundreds of sangat members who came to listen to Katha. And yes, contrary to popular belief on these posts, even monna’s are sangat. By the way, the police never entered Darbar Sahib, they remained in the lobby.

The organizers did not bring Dhunda in until the agitators were neutralized, that is just good crowd control. He walked right past me when he was taken in the Darbar Sahib and seemed quite calm. It was wise of the organizers to take him through the ladies side as there was less congestion. In any case, why would they put their guest in danger by taking him right by where the agitators and some of their freinds were sitting? There were hundreds of people waiting to listen to his katha and I saw no one as being drunk as is claimed in the previous posts.

The "would be heroes" were few in number. I think they belong to the group of five or so families that wear round Dastars and like to attract attention by dressing like they are living in the sixteenth or seventeenth century. These self appointed enforcers of the Akal Takht’s order pretend like they are the only true Sikhs and that others in the Gurdwaras are not good enough so they mostly keep to themselves. I don’t think they were all there that day. Apparently it was more important to them to make money rather than do what their friends were doing. I think most of the posts on here are from that group taking on various profiles to praise their self deception that they accomplished something.

In fact there is so much self praise going on that that one of the above posts is trying to compare this day to Sikhs historical battles (the one in Gurmukhi). What a laugh. What is next… are they going to write a Dhaadi Vaar about this saka?

It is almost as though they are trying to convince themselves or their friends that “there were hundreds of drunk monna’s, and five or some of them were so brave that they took everyone on and Dhunda was trembling” What a joke! These guys should write for Hollywood… or even better… Bollywood. And oooooh some guy threw a Dollar at a guy sitting on a stage who cannot even respond because as a professional, he has to stay calm. Wow what a hero this Dollar thrower was. He might as well have thrown the dollar at a picture of Dhunda on a tv screen.

Dhunda is now more popular than ever, perhaps he should thank Akal Takht Jathedars for that.

I did not see anyone taking someones Dastaar off. But I briefly saw that as one guy was being rushed out, he was resisting by planting his feet and pushing backwards, As a few people were trying to get him out by pushing him forward, the persons Dastaar was almost off but I think that was because he was pushing backwards. I did not see anyone deliberately taking others Dastaars off though, at least not in the Darbar Sahib. If someone deliberately took someone else's Dastaar off, I can assure you that I would not have let that go. I did not go outside, so I can not comment on what happened outside. But I can say that as soon each person was out of Darbar Sahib, the police were there to recieve them. I seriously doubt that anyone would take another persons Dastaar off, once the police has them.

singh2012

Gurudwaras are not meant to entertain those who abuse our harmandir sahib, our scriptures, traditions and history.

They are also not centers for preaching blasphemy and self made theories.

If they were so fond of dhundha they should have called him to their residence and no one would have gone there

tp protest. Guru ghars are not anyones personal property. they belong to sangat and sangat have every right

to protest against a heretic who has been summoned by akal takhat.

Keep i mind that a person who says something and then lies that he meant not that is a liar. You can not learn

anything from a preacher who is a liar. You may be knowing history of saka of nanakana sahib. Sikhs of Guru are not

scared by majority of manmukhs.

In the following thread there is video where he is commenting on jaap sahib by hiding his face so that he can disown

the act in future.But a child also knows that it was him

Singh2012 you wrote above "The "would be heroes" were few in number. I think they belong to the group of five or so families that wear round Dastars and like to attract attention by dressing like they are living in the sixteenth or seventeenth century."

Who do you think you are? This shows that your thoughts of Sikhi don't include respect for Guru Sahib's Bana or Dumalla, maybe you should actually lower your own ego and learn about Bani and Bana.