Any News - Dhunda Boycotted By Some Sikhs In Edmonton?

Pappi9

jkk,wjkf,

we came to know that jeonwalla put a post on his website regarding edmonton guru ghar problem, he used filthy language like JUTTIYAN, jathedaaro murkho,chapatte te chapattiyan word for singh's n singhni'sprotesters n many more .one cannot read it regarding singh's- singhni's and jathedaar's. and claimed sangat was 1500 in number. hahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!! we were there, watching every thing. mostly drunk mona sikh's abusing, manhandling singh's, doing beadbi towards guru saheb. if jeonwalla is true. ask him to show the video.but beware shouldn't be altered.eh BHUTTREYAA SAHN hai NAKEL chahidi aa ehnu.

I have been following missionary propaganda for some time now. Missionaries are creating very dangerous situation by influencing or targetting mona's punjabi population. At the end, i just hope it does NOT turn out be missionaries backed with strong support from mona punjabi sikh vs singhs belong to puratan samparda's/akj... that will create more damaging division which could not be patched overnight.

The reason they are obviously targeting mona's because most of them don't know depth of sikh scriptures, they are quite gullible and will beleive anything whatever they are told and will endorse and fund their propaganda. They do it simply by telling some of mona's what they want to hear...comrad type parchar.

This is where we need gurinder mann (scholar of sri dasam granth sahib) most..we need him pro-actively do parchar of sri dasam granth sahib on t.v shows, youtube , seminars etc.

Dhunda in Canada has caused alot of issues with his lies and he had to be confronted, the Singh's were outnumbered and needed a plan, the committee was prepared in advance. Mr. Grewal is bringing Dhunda to do his programs day and night since starting the evening of the 25th, they have hired Limo's for Dhunda and the Sangat and apparently he has company of people who are like body guards. He is spreading his Kala Afghana Vichaars wherever he goes. Last week the Singh's even distributed an appeal to the Sangat about Singh Sabha Gurdwara and what they are doing, and CDs about his Katha Vichaars and Blasphemy by which he was called to the Akal Takht. Dhunda arrives and leaves in a Limo with Mr. Grewal and about 5 other companions. Most of the people intrigued by him are ones that don't know much about Gurmat, hence all the Monay who were against all the Singh's. The committee told everyone to turn off their cameras or they would break everyones cameras/phones, Mr. Sangha mentioned that this will end up on youtube, people listening at home on Mr. Sangha's Desh Punjab Radio heard alot of commotion and Mr. Sangha and all the prabandhaks of the Gurdwara telling people to sit down. No one during this Canada trip of Dhunda's wanted people in the world to see that people are standing with the Akal Takht and against Dhunda, good propoganda, the Gurdwara further did not want to be embarrassed by having a video placed on youtube, but with the amount of Sangat there was, someone must have a video and should put it up for the world to see. Singh's are not asleep they are still awake, everyone wake up in your cities. Edmonton doesn't have as much Sikh population as Vancouver, Calgary, and Toronto, but the Singh's here it appears have made the most noise. On the evening of Day 2 the 26th there were about 2 police cars and a police Van guarding outside and after Dhunda left he appeared on Radio Punjab another radio station in Edmonton. How are all of you remaining asleep in your cities that he is visiting, only in Winnipeg at one Gurdwara there was news that Dhunda's program scheduled was cancelled. Wake up Singho Wake up, he is delivering the same Kala Afghana teachings that Kala Afghana delivered in the 90's, unless everyone wakes up he will keep trying to deliver as far as possible. They are dividing the Panth this way don't be a silent witness to it, make as much noise as possible and do what you can together and stand up for the Akal Takht and the Khalsa Panth.

Right after the 45 min scuffle here was Dhunda's Katha:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4aWhVrFvqI

A Singh said that Dhunda was trembling behind the stage during the scuffle, its strange that Paul Grewal ever since bringing Jeeonwala here has claimed he has cut off all ties with Jeeonwala even saying Jeeonwala was wrong when he did Beadbi of Jaap Sahib, Grewal claimed this on Radio Punjab, but Jeeonwala seems to get all news that happens in Edmonton and Grewal keeps bringing these associates of Jeeonwala to Edmonton. In the video above notice his bodyguard monay in the back. Also the Singhs that had done a peaceful demonstration had done Ardas before going and said they were going to do a peaceful demonstration and not fight back, the monay attacked them and tried to make them run, but the Singhs didn't budge and the Singh's were beaten by many people there were just 4 Singh's and 700 members against them, some of the Singh's had their Dastaars taken off and Singhanian also got into fights with Dhunda's cheliaan, it was reported one Singhni's Dastaar came off as well. All the while Limo riding Dhunda who claims the Sangats love has kept him here did not try to calm the situation even though he was the reason for Dastaar's coming off. Gurmukho all it took was 4 Singh's and some Singhnian to protest against this liar Dhunda. Everyone in every city can at least do something, if Singh's stand up for the Akal Takht and against people like Dhunda then these people will think twice before they do anything wrong.

Apparently he is headed back to Abbotsford BC today.

Fateh Ji,

I was born in Edmonton and have been here my whole life. I've also been viewing this message board for a number of years although rarely posting. I don't consider myself anti or pro-Dhunda. I love listening to katha where parcharaks try to jorh the sangat with Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jio. Being born here I don't have extensive knowledge of Dasam Granth but I like most sikhs who have any common sense recognize that Dasam Granth is NEEDED to aid in understanding sikh philosophy just like Bhai Gurdas Ji vaars. Reading and watching youtube videos of Dhunda it is pretty obvious that anti-Dhunda people have slapped Dhunda with guilt by associaton. Associating with moorakh's like Ghagga is going to lead to his downfall and maybe that will be for the best if he is excommunicated from the panth. However when it was announced Dhunda was coming to Edmonton I decided I would go to listen and see what he has to say. I was not at Guru Ghar during the first divaan due to work but heard about the nonsense. I have been to 4 divaans now and 2 things have become very obvious.

1) Dhunda is highly educated and well schooled in his knowledge of gurbani. This could be a huge issue if he continues to associate himself with Ghagga and company because I don't believe there is a parcharak in the world at this time who can go head-to-head with Dhunda in his knowledge of gurbani.

2) Dhunda is very charismatic and draws people towards him. Contrary to what people above have posted, it is not mostly clean shaven people there to listen to him, I am shocked at the number of young kesdhari people who were there to listen to his views.

Dhunda has not said anything to misdirect sangat in the divaans I have sat in.....I do ardaas every day that Dhunda disassociate himself from moorakhs like Ghagga and comes to his senses. This parcharak DOES say a lot of great things. His parchar on peaceful family life and anti-dera views are excellent and needed in this world of fake babas stealing money from poor sangat by misguiding them and breaking apart families. I have heard myself of a couple of people in Edmonton going home and throwing all meat and alcohol out of their homes after listening to Dhunda's vichaar. That can't be a bad thing. This man Dhunda has the ability to really grow sikhi BUT again he needs to come to his senses and disassociate himself from the missionary idiots.

It sounds like he is heading back to Punjab in the next week or so. I personally hope he does go to Akal Takhat ON HIS OWN and not with missionary goons like Darshan Lal. The ball is in Dhunda's court. If he wants to continue to be relevant he can disassociate himself with missionary moorakhs and apologize to Akal Takhat or he can join his buddy Darshan Lal in irrelevancy and be kicked out of the panth.

I hope I didn't offend anyone with my post.

Fateh Ji.

1) Dhunda is highly educated and well schooled in his knowledge of gurbani. This could be a huge issue if he continues to associate himself with Ghagga and company because I don't believe there is a parcharak in the world at this time who can go head-to-head with Dhunda in his knowledge of gurbani.

Dhundha is a matriculate( 10 grade) from a village school. Then he did a few months missionary courtse where every student is

taught to disrespect Dasam bani and violate sikh rehat maryada. Dhundha 's knowledge about gurbani is dismal.If you ask him what is

Naam , he will not be able to answer.Without knowing Naam , a preacher is a dumb.

Below is some info that i got about him from face book

http://www.facebook....93?notif_t=like

ਧੂੰਦੇ ਦਾ ਧੂੰਆ ਨਿੱਕਲਿਆ ਨਿੱਜੀ ਜਾਗੀਰ ਨੂੰ ਗੁਰੂਦੁਆਰਾ ਕਹਿਣ ਵਾਲਿਆ ਦੇ ੩੫ ਲੱਖ ਦੇ ਸੱਦੇ ਤੇ ਸਿੱਖ ਕੌੰਮ ਨੂੰ ਦੋਫਾੜ ਕਰਨ ਲਈ ਐਡਮਿੰਨਟਨ ਵਿੱਚ ਲਿਮੋ ਵਿੱਚ ਬੈਠੇ ਧੂੰਦੇ ਦਾ ਧੂੰਆ ਨਿੱਕਲ ਰਿਹਾ ਸੀ ਕਿਉਕੇ ੫ ਸਿੰਘ ਅੰਦਰ ਦਰਬਾਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਵਿੱਚ ਬੈਠੇ ਵਾਹਿਗੂਰੁ ਜਾਪ ਜਪ ਰਹੇ ਸਨ॥ ਪੂਰਾ ਡੇਢ ਘੰਟਾ ਲਿਮੋ ਵਿੱਚੋ ਨਿੱਕਲਣ ਨੂੰ ਲੱਗਿਆ ਅਤੇ ਔਰਤਾ ਵਾਲੇ ਸਾਇਡ ਤੋ ਆਲਾ ਦੁਆਲਾ ਵੇਖ ਕੇ ਐਟਰੀ ਮਾਰੀ.... ਇਹ ਗੱਲ ਦਾ ਖੁਲਾਸਾ ਅਖਬਾਰਾ ਵਾਲੇ ਵੀਰ ਕਰਨਗੇ ਪਰ ਧੂੰਦੇ ਦੀ ਖਾਨਦਾਨੀ ਧੋਤੀ ਜਰੂਰ ਅਗਲੇ ਕੁੱਝ ਆਉਣ ਵਾਲੇ ਦਿਨਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਲਾਹੀ ਜਾਵੇਗੀ ਕੇ ਕਿਵੇ ਇਹ ੪ ਭਰਾ ਹਨ ਅਤੇ ਦੋ ਪਿਉ, ਹੱਕ ਸੱਚ ਦੀ ਦੁਹਾਈਆ ਪਾਉਣ ਵਾਲੀ ਦੀ ਮਾ ਕਾਗਜੀ ਪਹਿਲੇ ਘਰਵਾਲੇ ਦੇ ਨਾਂ ਹੀ ਵੱਜਦੀ ਹੈ ਤਾ ਜੋ ਫੌਜੀ ਦੀ ਪੈਨਸਨ ਮਿੱਲ ਸਕੇ..... ਆਹ ਪੈਸੇ ਦੀ ਭੁੱਖੀ ਕਤੀੜ ਕਿਸੇ ਹੋਰ ਨੂੰ ਕੀ ਸੇਧ ਦੇ ਸਕਦੀ ਹੈ॥ ਤੇਗੇ ਦੀ ਔਲਾਦ ਵੀ ਉਹੋ ਜੇਹੀ, ਤੇਗਾ ਇਸ ਦਾ ਪਿਉ ਗਿਆਨ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ ਗੁਰੂਦੁਅਾਰੇ ਦਾ ਸੈਕਟਰੀ ਸੀ ਸਵੇਰੇ ੪ ਵਜੇ ਇੱਕਲੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਕੀ ਬੇਟੀ ਨੂੰ ਦਰਬਾਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਵਿੱਚ ਦੇਖ ਕੇ ਮੂੰਹ ਕਾਲਾ ਕਰਨ ਦੀ ਨਾਕਾਮ ਕੋਸਿਸ ਕੀਤੀ॥

ਇਸ ਕੁੱਤੇ ਦਾ ਸਾਰਾ ਇਤਿਹਾਸ ਅਗਲੇ ਕੁੱਝ ਦਿਨਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਪੇਸ ਕੀਤਾ ਜਾਵੇਗਾ॥

2) Dhunda is very charismatic and draws people towards him. Contrary to what people above have posted, it is not mostly clean shaven people there to listen to him, I am shocked at the number of young kesdhari people who were there to listen to his views.

Innocent persons who are not knowledgable about sikh roots may go to his diwan. But since he is far away from sikh philosophy and disrespects

sikh traditions and bani of Guru Gobind singh ji, people will draw blank in the end. He has no standing in India.

Dhunda has not said anything to misdirect sangat in the divaans I have sat in.....I do ardaas every day that Dhunda disassociate himself from moorakhs like Ghagga and comes to his senses. This parcharak DOES say a lot of great things. His parchar on peaceful family life and anti-dera views are excellent and needed in this world of fake babas stealing money from poor sangat by misguiding them and breaking apart families. I have heard myself of a couple of people in Edmonton going home and throwing all meat and alcohol out of their homes after listening to Dhunda's vichaar. That can't be a bad thing. This man Dhunda has the ability to really grow sikhi BUT again he needs to come to his senses and disassociate himself from the missionary idiots.

Because he is a crook and a cheat. he wants to gather your dollars and will give you sweet laden poison. He himself takes meat and most probably alcohal also.Every missionary eats meat.

I

t sounds like he is heading back to Punjab in the next week or so. I personally hope he does go to Akal Takhat ON HIS OWN and not with missionary goons like Darshan Lal. The ball is in Dhunda's court. If he wants to continue to be relevant he can disassociate himself with missionary moorakhs and apologize to Akal Takhat or he can join his buddy Darshan Lal in irrelevancy and be kicked out of the panth.

I hope I didn't offend anyone with my post.

This dhundha is not that innocent as is being touted. This man in Jan 2010 while doing katha from Bangla sahib Gurudwara

spoke very bad about shabad of tenth master " Mittar pyare nu haal muridan da kehna." He labelled this sahabd as a film song written by

an ignorant. This is in the notice of akal takhat.When left loose he went to label kirtan from darbar sahib as song of prostitutes. he is not

a man.Had he been a man he would have owned what he said,On the other hand he is resorting to lies and telling more lies.

He knows his limitation very well and realizes that he will not be able to stand in front of

jatehdars who are well read in gurbani.

By the way why did you remain a mute spectator along dhundha when singhs were being dragged by their hair.Why this dhundha did not speak against beadbi being committed in front of SGGS ji whom he pretends to follow. Your role as a passive supporter of manmukhs is condemnable.Had you any respect for sikh insitutions, you would have sided with singhs who were implementing Akal takhat edict.

Dhunda in Canada has caused alot of issues with his lies and he had to be confronted, the Singh's were outnumbered and needed a plan, the committee was prepared in advance. Mr. Grewal is bringing Dhunda to do his programs day and night since starting the evening of the 25th, they have hired Limo's for Dhunda and the Sangat and apparently he has company of people who are like body guards. He is spreading his Kala Afghana Vichaars wherever he goes. Last week the Singh's even distributed an appeal to the Sangat about Singh Sabha Gurdwara and what they are doing, and CDs about his Katha Vichaars and Blasphemy by which he was called to the Akal Takht. Dhunda arrives and leaves in a Limo with Mr. Grewal and about 5 other companions. Most of the people intrigued by him are ones that don't know much about Gurmat, hence all the Monay who were against all the Singh's. The committee told everyone to turn off their cameras or they would break everyones cameras/phones, Mr. Sangha mentioned that this will end up on youtube, people listening at home on Mr. Sangha's Desh Punjab Radio heard alot of commotion and Mr. Sangha and all the prabandhaks of the Gurdwara telling people to sit down. No one during this Canada trip of Dhunda's wanted people in the world to see that people are standing with the Akal Takht and against Dhunda, good propoganda, the Gurdwara further did not want to be embarrassed by having a video placed on youtube, but with the amount of Sangat there was, someone must have a video and should put it up for the world to see. Singh's are not asleep they are still awake, everyone wake up in your cities. Edmonton doesn't have as much Sikh population as Vancouver, Calgary, and Toronto, but the Singh's here it appears have made the most noise. On the evening of Day 2 the 26th there were about 2 police cars and a police Van guarding outside and after Dhunda left he appeared on Radio Punjab another radio station in Edmonton. How are all of you remaining asleep in your cities that he is visiting, only in Winnipeg at one Gurdwara there was news that Dhunda's program scheduled was cancelled. Wake up Singho Wake up, he is delivering the same Kala Afghana teachings that Kala Afghana delivered in the 90's, unless everyone wakes up he will keep trying to deliver as far as possible. They are dividing the Panth this way don't be a silent witness to it, make as much noise as possible and do what you can together ancalifiorniad stand up for the Akal Takht and the Khalsa Panth.

My personal feeling is that this incident of thrashing of gursikhs has been noted by singhs in Northern california especially bay area.if any gurghar dares to call him, he will not be allowed to speak as already there is statement from Makhan shah lubana Gurudwara in New york that they will not allow

this traitro to speak anywhere in tristate area.

Toe to Toe with Giani Apinderpal Singh, Sant Hari Singh or Sant Jagjit Singh Ji Harkowal Wale.. I don't think so.

By the way why did you remain a mute spectator along dhundha when singhs were being dragged by their hair.Why this dhundha did not speak against beadbi being committed in front of SGGS ji whom he pretends to follow. Your role as a passive supporter of manmukhs is condemnable.Had you any respect for sikh insitutions, you would have sided with singhs who were implementing Akal takhat edict.

You may have missed this part of my post:

I was not at Guru Ghar during the first divaan due to work but heard about the nonsense. I have been to 4 divaans now and 2 things have become very obvious.

I have heard a couple of different accounts of what happened that night and I don't think it's fair for me to comment on the alleged "fight" since I didn't see it first hand. I don't appreciate that you're labelling me "passive supporter of manmukhs" when I wasn't even there. If I have done any wrong, I will pay when Dharamrae Jab Lekha Maangai.