New Racist Vid On Youtube On The Underground

Guest KopSingh

Guest KopSingh

check this new video out of a pakistani and a sikh guy collaborating together to tackle YET ANOTHER racist gori on the london underground.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA its tooooooooo funny man - look out for "sardar Ji tension naa lai" and check out the pakistani guy singing in hindustani bowt the lady

Blimey. Typical London Transport. You wait 27 years for a racist white woman to rant on the tube and then ?.............4 come all at once !!!

Could it, by any chance, be related to the coalition govt's budget cuts..vis a vis cuts in the mental health budget....thus releasing the nutters out into the community ? I think we should be told.

Umm......Another thing I've noticed is that of the 4 videos that have come out over the last couple of months the woman is always a brunette in her early 30's with the same hairstyle. Could they be, by any chance, related ? I think we should be told.

"Angry Saxons" ha ha

Complaining about people who work in their country when their own people have been going out and causing wars, death and destruction and all manner of imperialistic grief in other nations for centuries.

• 4 weeks later...

Dalsingh Ji broke a lot of hearts in the late 80s and early 90s. Now we all have to live with the consequences.

That's you man! Turning girls into nuns and that!!! lol