Baba Ajit Singh Hansali Wale And Yuvraj Singh'S Cancer

Yes you are right sikhsoldier, a mahapursh would only say Wat god wishes them to.

When i say we should not rely on everything from them, i mean should not expect a magic wand to be waved and the disease Will go away.

We should also realise our karms play a part in this.

We should respect mahapursh, otherwise i would not call them mahapursh if i did not have that respect.

We can only seek their blessings and they can do ardas for us. But rest is up to god. A mahapursh would only make one better if god allows them to. They too have to abide by waheguru's hukam.

I would love to have their darshan, yuvraj is lucky in that sense.

Kende je siahna gaal vi kade oh vi ashirwaad hunda.

If an elder swears at someone consider it a blessing.

Wat i dont get in the video yograj saying they send him here there for cure. That's a good thing from my opinion, how else he going to get help.

And he shouldn't really be saying things like that on tv of a siahna of their age, there is not many mahapursh of that age group i heard of.

They are only talking about baba ajit singh Ji when they are saying baba Ji. Yuvraj only goes to them.

(null)

i believe u......

yuvraj always goes to Baba ji......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1bWNkkDxT0

jus c wat yograj has to say about baba ji in good times......watch from 8:00 ( he is talking abt yuvi's knee injury)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SsEBg25UnM&feature=related

he got his ticket to hell...........smbdy rightly said dat baba ji is puran bharam giyani.( which r few )