Sikhnet Or Sikh-Not?

NamoSarab

N3OSIngh, once again im done discussing with you, when you don't want to recognize Gurbani and Bhai Gurdas ji Vaars on Sri Chand, then it's a discussion on who can play smart. I seriously don't want to waste my time with who can play smart. Gurbani is very clear and not ambigous, which some like to put it as, so they can manipulate naive Sikhs to follow their thinking. From Gurbani came Rehat and Rehat clears things up to black and white, which makes Gurbani black and white. Again many will disagree with me and agree with you because majority of people are stuck on what I follow is right and the vagueness let's them do this. Black and white (Rehat) makes their ego come out and they curse Rehat. I left this long time ago and follow Satguru and Sant ji and if i fail then the teaching, katha, Rehat is still right and i'm wrong. No one wants to change to what Gurbani says or even make the effort.

Honestly, discussing with you i end up lower my jeevan because you don't discuss honestly. Next time i'm avoid your post as they just make no sense according to Satguru's teachings and its obvious you don't want to learn from Sant Ji or Bhai Gurdas ji Vaars or Gurbani. I get nothing out of writing post here with Sant ji's katha and Gurbani (won't take me to Sachkhand). It's only for others so they move away from this vague western way of thinking and break through the ego and slowly start accepting Gurmat; black and white.

You're really bad sangat since you take a person away from Gurmukhs teachings. I will not be associating with you in the future.

It's time for you follow your own advise regarding western thinking, not long ago you claimed in buddhist thread- bhai gurmukh singh aurdesa committed "suicide" against gurmat when jumped in fire during cremation of sant gyani gurbachan singh bhindranwale suggest and calling this as suicide its insult to all marjeva murids of mahapurshs in this jagat. Once i have read that post, i figured if that cannot change your black and white thinking, nothing really will...calling an historic monumental moment of murid shahedi towards his murshid- sant gyani gurbachan singh bhindranwale an "sucide" its as western and black and white you can get.

I am done with this discussion with you.

I have a very close premi freind who spent years studying sikhi from taksal, nirmale and he married 3ho singhani, i will seek some clarification on some of things are being discussed regarding 3ho and get back to rest of the sangat.

Sikhi is not simple and blak and white. Kamai is the main thing and love for vaheguru. Sorry if this post sounds odd as its coming from me.

Yes Kamai is the main thing and love for Sri Vaheguru ji Maharaj. ONce we go deeper, then things get clear and the vagueness on topics disappear. And as Sikhs we respect everyone. Even Bibi Indira Gandhi. Sant ji in the katha told lowly people like me the reality of Sri Chand.

If Rehat, Gurbani tell us that there is different kinds of Brahmgyani (which doesn't make sense at all with Sri Sukhmani Sahib da paat (there all one)), then I'll accept it. If it's something some have made up, then it's another thing many say and I'll reject it.

Was listening to katha of Sant ji and he said only Satguru can take us across, but i have heard from others that don't agree with Sant ji here and call it narrow minded thinking. Again they love the vague approach and Sant ji puts it down as black and white (Gurmat).

We know by Sri Mool Mantar Sahib that truth is one and there is no other. A Brahmgyani is a person that follows this truth and completely accepts it. Take two Brahmgyanis and they will not be different in thinking because their minds are 100% attached to Gurmat (they (mind) have no view and they follow Satguru's teachings). If one Brahmgyani (Sant ji) says something about Sri Chand than the other will not have a different view as Gurbani and Bhai Gurdas ji Vaars are very clear. Sri Sukhmani Sahib da paat shows us is. From Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj to Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj, they taught us Gurmat and practiced Gurmat. Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj added more teachings to teach the Sikhs, but this doesn't mean Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj disagreed with it or didn't know about the teachings. So this means there is no contradiction in any of the Guru's practices and same goes for those souls that have reached Brahmgyani. When they do katha of Bhai Gurdas ji's Vaars all the Guru's explained the same meaning and same goes for all Brahmgyani's. If a person comes along and explains Bhai Gurdas ji Vaars contrary to Satguru and Brahmgyanis teachings, then it's obvious they haven't reached the state of Brahmgyani and people have attached this to their name. Whenever things need to be cleared up always go to Gurbani and Bhai Gurdas ji Vaars and listen to Sant ji's katha. Many people write history to suit their way of thinking and many like presenting this kind of history to promote their thinking.

Speaking in general, I have heard a lot of things about Sant ji over the year and many like to use subtle ways to slander him. So if someone tells you about Sant ji. First thing to do is go to his Katha and speak to a Gursikh from the Taksal. Many times it's made up and they want to slander Sant ji. I have seen this with Sant Baba Jarnail SIngh ji Khalsa as well (when it comes to his Katha). Many are out to destroy the Taksal and many also come wearing Guru Sahib's Bana and look as if they are not slanders of Sant ji. Darshan Ragi crew does this, but its not jus them. It's the guys with so called a lot of knowledge on Sikhi. Too many people are trying break Sikhs from Satguru and attach them to a Baba, they like because they can continue with their manmat. Sant ji is a block in these guys ways because he attaches us to Satguru and nothing else.

Bhramgyan is one,duties/nature of bhramgyani differs. Just like guru jot is one but duties/nature of each guru sahiban are different. For eg-

Guru Har Rai (Punjabi: ਗੁਰੂ ਹਰਿ ਰਾਇ) (26 February 1630 - 6 October 1661) was the seventh of the ten Gurus of Sikhism, becoming Guru on 8 March 1644, following in the footsteps of his grandfather, Guru Har Gobind, who was the sixth guru. Before he died, he nominated Guru Har Krishan, his youngest son, as the next Guru of the Sikhs.

As a very young child he was disturbed by the suffering of a flower damaged by his robe in passing. Though such feelings are common with children, Guru Har Rai would throughout his life be noted for his compassion for life and living things. His grandfather, who was famed as an avid hunter, is said to have saved the Moghul Emperor Jahangir's life during a tiger's attack. Guru Har Rai continued the hunting tradition of his grandfather, but he would allow no animals to be killed on his grand Shikars. The Guru instead captured the animal and added it to his zoo. He made several tours to the Malwa and Doaba regions of the Punjab

In comparison with Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj (due to different times/different need/keeping everything in balance- Vahiguroo sent Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji - jalal divine karak guru sahiban to fight oppression and keep everything in balance- main hoon param purkh ko dasa, dekhon aoyo jagat tamasha !

Its not that hard concept you see, one bhramgyan, one guru jot yet different nature/different duties according to different times as pleased by hakum of Vahiguroo Ji.

I'm clear up to you what i mean by i don't want to associate with you. I will never write on your post from this point forward and i want the same coming from you. After your actions, i don't want to associate with such a person in anyway. I hope you understand this and get it.

Thanks singh, if we ever crossed paths in real life- i will give you huge jhappi and hug, just to see your reaction- i am thinking you will probably go back cursing and re take amrit again for having to hug from an "untouchable" ,anti gurmat, heretic, manmatiya, tankhiya etc etc... :) :)

I'm clear up to you what i mean by i don't want to associate with you. I will never write on your post from this point forward and i want the same coming from you. After your actions, i don't want to associate with such a person in anyway. I hope you understand this and get it.

Haha...thats funny. N30Singh has different views from you, and you tell him to stop posting on your posts? Why? So you can spread your fanatical ideas that have no reasoning whatsoever and not get challenged? Seriously man? God gave you a mind for a reason...USE IT...its not a sin! You are just like the muslims and christains who say that their way is the only way. Childish thinking.

Haha...thats funny. N30Singh has different views from you, and you tell him to stop posting on your posts? Why? So you can spread your fanatical ideas that have no reasoning whatsoever and not get challenged? Seriously man? God gave you a mind for a reason...USE IT...its not a sin! You are just like the muslims and christains who say that their way is the only way. Childish thinking.

I didn't express my ideas on Sri Chand neither did i express my ideas on the Udhasis. Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji Maharaj did katha of Satguru and Bhai Gurdas ji Vaars that spoke on Sri Chand and Udhasis. All i did was present the katha and then I expressed the katha Sant ji did on who can take us across. If you want proof of the last katha, then ask and i will present it to you. Just off memory i think it's on ang sung 60.

All you do is slander me. What do you get out of slandering me?

I didn't express my ideas on Sri Chand neither did i express my ideas on the Udhasis. Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji Maharaj did katha of Satguru and Bhai Gurdas ji Vaars that spoke on Sri Chand and Udhasis. All i did was present the katha and then I expressed the katha Sant ji did on who can take us across. If you want proof of the last katha, then ask and i will present it to you. Just off memory i think it's on ang sung 60.

All you do is slander me. What do you get out of slandering me?

excuse me? You slander everyone and everything that is not in line with your narrow minded views. I am not slandering you...I am standing up to you. I am standing up to this view of Sikhi that is being pushed to people that encourages narrow minded thinking, judgement, and hate. I am sick of people telling others of things that they have absolutely no knowledge of, and don't make any sense....and if someone says something to challenge it, they get called naastiks and are sinners. I'm not the only one that has told you this on this forum. Seriously man..I apologize if i hurt your feelings, I have just seen to many youth that are totally confused and never use any reason or logic in their thinking, and to be frank, I've had enough of this cult mentality version of Sikhi.

excuse me? You slander everyone and everything that is not in line with your narrow minded views.

Again it's not my view on Sri Chand and Udhasis, I showed what Sant said and what is Gurmat.. No doubt i have slandered people in the past, but in this very thread i haven't uttered a slander and keep to the topics. But others have and you have not jumped on them with your angry post. Many youth today confuse Bir Rass with anger and are delusioned that they are writing in Bir Rass or speaking with Bir Rass or attacked another physically in Bir Rass. They are full of anger and find excuses to lash out.

I am not slandering you...I am standing up to you.

Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa stood up to Bibi Indira Gandhi and did you hear him say the things you said to me....childish thinking? We all can learn fro Sant ji and that's why i stopped slandering others and stick to the topic.

I am standing up to this view of Sikhi that is being pushed to people that encourages narrow minded thinking, judgement, and hate.

If you spent one day with me, you would see i treat white, punjabi, Gursikhs, punjabis with hair cuts, Hindus, Muslims with the same respect and no one has said to me you're being disrespectful. Just the other day i was doing seva at the Gurdwara and another attacked the seva I was doing. He attacked the seva because hes like it's not in Maharaj. I could have very easily attacked back and told him off, instead Satguru did kirpa and a two second (and i mean that literally) history lesson was given and he still was filled with anger and didn't want to hear it. He was somewhat like you, wanting to stand up to "narrow minded thinking". After that i went back to my seva and he took off. On the spot i did Ardas for him to get peace of mind and for myself for making a mistake and asked Maharaj on the spot to forgive him. Didn't know what the mistake was on my part, but i remembered every second we make mistakes as Maharaj says. If i attacked him then he would have lost his sharda in Maharaj and in other Singhs. Even though he was in the wrong, i didn't want to hurt him as he was being arrogant (acting like a brick wall not wanting to hear Sikh history).

I am sick of people telling others of things that they have absolutely no knowledge of, and don't make any sense....and if someone says something to challenge it, they get called naastiks and are sinners. I'm not the only one that has told you this on this forum.

If you feel this strongly that i'm wrong, then don't attack my post and make judgements about me (it makes you look arrogant and doesn't help your goal). Address my post my creating another thread and showing a lot of pyare to the listener and then address what i said. This will win over more people and get more people against me. The way to increase pyare in post is by listening to Gurbani or doing paat with deep devotion.

Seriously man..I apologize if i hurt your feelings, I have just seen to many youth that are totally confused and never use any reason or logic in their thinking, and to be frank, I've had enough of this cult mentality version of Sikhi.

You didn't hurt my feelings. I was asking you the question why you slander me to help you out and move past the slander and be able to address my post with Gurbani Shabads that show I am spreading manmat. Where you explain the Shabad. Let's take the example of dancing. In the past i was slandered for saying dancing is not Gurmat. But then a video came to my attention where Sant ji is saying it, which i made a thread out of, and not a single person that said on the other thread we are allowed to do it to come forward now and say i understand it's not in Gurmat to dance because Sant ji is teaching it. To many Sant ji sounds rigid and narrow minded for saying what he did in the video, but is Sant ji rigid and narrow minded or are we missing the point on what Sikhi is? You actually answered in that thread and said Sant ji's words are true. So what made you say the words are true then? Not speaking in ego, but i knew before that video it's wrong to dance. Knowing this video existed just made me happy because now others will be able to understand a higher authority (Sant ji) is saying it. I wish i had all Sant ji's teachings memorized and knew exactly where to get the recording or writing, so others will humble down to Sant ji and listen. I know i have slandered many in the past and my jeevan is paying for that now. I physically see it, but learn from my mistakes and rise above the slander faster, so you don't waste time and gather more paap on your head.

Next time you feel like slandering me. Leave me a quick pm and i will explain myself to you. And if you still feel like posting, then i'll do you the honor of posting the pm, so you don't think i'm trying to stop the truth about my views from coming out.

Again it's not my view on Sri Chand and Udhasis, I showed what Sant said and what is Gurmat.. No doubt i have slandered people in the past, but in this very thread i haven't uttered a slander and keep to the topics. But others have and you have not jumped on them with your angry post. Many youth today confuse Bir Rass with anger and are delusioned that they are writing in Bir Rass or speaking with Bir Rass or attacked another physically in Bir Rass. They are full of anger and find excuses to lash out.

Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa stood up to Bibi Indira Gandhi and did you hear him say the things you said to me....childish thinking? We all can learn fro Sant ji and that's why i stopped slandering others and stick to the topic.

If you spent one day with me, you would see i treat white, punjabi, Gursikhs, punjabis with hair cuts, Hindus, Muslims with the same respect and no one has said to me you're being disrespectful. Just the other day i was doing seva at the Gurdwara and another attacked the seva I was doing. He attacked the seva because hes like it's not in Maharaj. I could have very easily attacked back and told him off, instead Satguru did kirpa and a two second (and i mean that literally) history lesson was given and he still was filled with anger and didn't want to hear it. He was somewhat like you, wanting to stand up to "narrow minded thinking". After that i went back to my seva and he took off. On the spot i did Ardas for him to get peace of mind and for myself for making a mistake and asked Maharaj on the spot to forgive him. Didn't know what the mistake was on my part, but i remembered every second we make mistakes as Maharaj says. If i attacked him then he would have lost his sharda in Maharaj and in other Singhs. Even though he was in the wrong, i didn't want to hurt him as he was being arrogant (acting like a brick wall not wanting to hear Sikh history).

If you feel this strongly that i'm wrong, then don't attack my post and make judgements about me (it makes you look arrogant and doesn't help your goal). Address my post my creating another thread and showing a lot of pyare to the listener and then address what i said. This will win over more people and get more people against me. The way to increase pyare in post is by listening to Gurbani or doing paat with deep devotion.

You didn't hurt my feelings. I was asking you the question why you slander me to help you out and move past the slander and be able to address my post with Gurbani Shabads that show I am spreading manmat. Where you explain the Shabad. Let's take the example of dancing. In the past i was slandered for saying dancing is not Gurmat. But then a video came to my attention where Sant ji is saying it, which i made a thread out of, and not a single person that said on the other thread we are allowed to do it to come forward now and say i understand it's not in Gurmat to dance because Sant ji is teaching it. To many Sant ji sounds rigid and narrow minded for saying what he did in the video, but is Sant ji rigid and narrow minded or are we missing the point on what Sikhi is? You actually answered in that thread and said Sant ji's words are true. So what made you say the words are true then? Not speaking in ego, but i knew before that video it's wrong to dance. Knowing this video existed just made me happy because now others will be able to understand a higher authority (Sant ji) is saying it. I wish i had all Sant ji's teachings memorized and knew exactly where to get the recording or writing, so others will humble down to Sant ji and listen. I know i have slandered many in the past and my jeevan is paying for that now. I physically see it, but learn from my mistakes and rise above the slander faster, so you don't waste time and gather more paap on your head.

Next time you feel like slandering me. Leave me a quick pm and i will explain myself to you. And if you still feel like posting, then i'll do you the honor of posting the pm, so you don't think i'm trying to stop the truth about my views from coming out.

calm-down.jpg