A Buddhist Can Immolate Himself Peacefully To Protest Oppression ... Is This A Proof Of Their Kamaai

I was to see that sight again, but once was enough. Flames were coming from a human being; his body was slowly withering and shriveling up, his head blackening and charring. In the air was the smell of burning human flesh; human beings burn surprisingly quickly. Behind me I could hear the sobbing of the Vietnamese who were now gathering. I was too shocked to cry, too confused to take notes or ask questions, too bewildered to even think ... As he burned he never moved a muscle, never uttered a sound, his outward composure in sharp contrast to the wailing people around him.

[/center]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thich_Quang_Duc#Religious_background

I posted about it with video not long ago followed by huge debate over this topic: http://www.sikhsanga...-for-the-cause/

Only Marjeeva Sikh can do such thing according to akaal purkh hakum, only thing i can do is bow infront of all shaheeds (buddhist/sikh alike) of all globe who have gave shaheedi so others can leave peacefuly.

Fateh

I came across this video a while back. This baba is amazing.

When i watched it, it reminded me of guru arjun dev ji and his glorius ending into rab.

Out of billions of humans only a hand full are chosen.

Fateh to this baba ji, and to the buddist panth

Suicide is a cowardly act while martyrdom is the greatest act of bravery.

I posted about it with video not long ago: http://www.sikhsanga...-for-the-cause/

Only Marjeeva Sikh can do such thing according to akaal purkh hakum, only thing i can do is bow infront of all shaheeds (buddhist/sikh alike) of all globe who have gave shaheedi so others can leave peacefuly.

Your painful article was locked as it was against gurmat.

So don't start your pain all over again.

Thats bullocks. I am not sure why it was locked..it was certainly *NOT* locked because it was somehow against gurmat as posts shown in that thread shown otherwise. Stop making sikhsangat into "talibanstic" forum.. sikhi isn't black and white, if you beleive in black and white soo much, you might as well move to afghanistan and join the taliban.

. Agree, Sikhi isnt all black and white but alot of it is.

Yes off course i agree - mystics have divided dharma into four levels- shariat, tariqaat, marfaat and hakikat. Base rules in dharam which is shariat is black and white all across all the dharmas, as soon individual state goes to tariqaat and above stages- marfaat and hakikat, perception of black and white things in tariqqat, marfat and hikakat goes off the window.