A Buddhist Can Immolate Himself Peacefully To Protest Oppression ... Is This A Proof Of Their Kamaai

Thats bullocks. I am not sure why it was locked..it was certainly *NOT* locked because it was somehow against gurmat as posts shown in that thread shown otherwise. Stop making sikhsangat into "talibanstic" forum.. sikhi isn't black and white, if you beleive in black and white soo much, you might as well move to afghanistan and join the taliban.

This reply can take the prize of the most

illogical response ever. Whoever challenges anti

gurmat posts become taliban. What a joke.

Where does in your hometown grey version of Sikhism

suicide allowed?

Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji was having a discussion with a swami. Most of the members here have watched that video, but let's refresh everyone's memory. In that video Sant ji is asked what will you do if a baby is being killed. The Swami answer was that he will cry. Sant ji says i will not cry because the Khalsa doesn't cry, we act in situations like this. Sant ji says the Gurmat way of acting in these kind of situations is to fight the people who are causing harm to the baby. Sant ji also says, if my hands are tied and i can't help because I am forcably being held, then i will accept it in the moment as Sri Vaheguru Ji Maharaj's Hukam.

Also from other speeches of Sant ji, he says if you hear Maharaj Saroop has been burnt then you(Sikhs) must go out and capture the people who did it and send them to Yama.

The Buddhist were facing oppression in the video where the Buddhist is putting himself on fire. Also there is a story where a pyare(Sikh) came to Sant ji with the news that a Saroop of Maharaj was burnt. Sant ji ask him where he was. The Sikh answers i was right there. Then Sant ji ask him what did you do. The SIkh responds with saying i'm low (can't do anything). Sant ji respond with, you are wearing gatra and Kirpan, your a Sikh, so now wouldn't it be right to put you one fire? Sant ji says after, if you want to come to tell me something then first punish the dushts, then come to me and tell me what too place. So Sant ji would advise the Buddhist monks in the same way and not tell them to set themselves on fire.

Anyways, this has been discussed before and Gurmat say it's wrong. If you want oppression to stop then listen to what Sant ji says and follow in his foot steps and not to do the opposite.

Since the Buddhist in the video was the teacher of the monks, he is considered to Buddha (a divine teacher). For the Budhist the Buddha is like how Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj is for us (Divine teacher, instead Satguru is higher). So to the Sikhs that think this act was right there is a question that arises.

Will you go out in the streets take a Saroop of Maharaj with the PUnj Pyares presence and immolate Maharaj for a peaceful protest? You know what Sant ji says on burning Maharaj (I told you above and if there is doubt in your mind, then i can surely present the videos to you) so what makes you think such lowly acts are right? Surely not Gurbani could another religious teachings, but not Gurbani.

It's funny how people would twist sant jarnail singh bhindranwale beleifs to suit their own agenda, same sant jarnail singh bhindranwale did 2 hr katha of bhai gurmukh singh aurdesa who jumped on the fire and sacrifice himself on of pyree where sant gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale panj bhootak chola was agaan beth in "pyaar" .. onlyfive veer is on record on the thread above to call this great sacrifice of bhai gurmukh singh aurdesa as mere "sucide". So I don't expect him to appreciate self sacrifice marjeeva brothers made in other faiths to fight oppression.

I don't want to beat the dead horse but there are plenty of examples in the thread link provided- http://www.sikhsanga...-for-the-cause/ as this particular was debated until exhaustation, read the examples and take what you can do and decide yourself.

Here are the two videos that i was refering to in my post, where Sant ji speaks about the pyare(sikh) coming to him about about the news of a Maharaj Saroop being burnt. Also the second video is where Sant ji is speaking to the swami. The whole discussion is there forward to 1:44:00 to here Sant ji speak on it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HemEZXJgpeE&feature=related

If i am twisting Sant ji's words from these videos, then benti to the admins to close my membership account and not allow me back on here, as my punishment. Also the person that is accusing me of twisting Sant ji's words should take up the same punishment if i haven't twisted Sant ji's words in the videos. This is one reason why i stopped associating with this member because he lies a lot. When i went to visit the Gurmukh, he told me not to associate with nastik people, so thats what i did, but this one person doesn't stop trying to associate with me. For couple of months, Satguru did kirpa and kept this nastik person away, but now (im guessing its my fault) this nastik person is back.

There are plenty of examples in gurmat of self sacrifice given on this same topic(buddhist monk self immolation) that was discussed not long go http://www.sikhsanga...-for-the-cause/ . People need to research further before its claiming its against gurmat. I have provided plenty of examples in that thread, try to make other understand..at this point i don't have energy-

jena neh naam japna si, ohna neh jaap laya, jena neh bhagti karni si, ohne neh bhagti kar li

jena neh shaheedi dene se ohna neh shaheedi dai tee bina hela

asi behta aa internet badaiae soormaya bhramgyaniya/shaheediya nuo psycho-analysis karan,

saraie umar psycho-analysis kardae umar nikil jaani

jiddo aqal uani udoo kaal japta maar dena

bhagti marjeeva banan da mauka hathoo nikil jana

There are plenty of examples in gurmat of self sacrifice given on this same topic(buddhist monk self immolation) that was discussed not long go http://www.sikhsanga...-for-the-cause/ . People need to research further before its claiming its against gurmat. I have provided plenty of examples in that thread, try to make other understand..at this point i don't have energy-

jena neh naam japna si, ohna neh jaap laya, jena neh bhagti karni si, ohne neh bhagti kar li

jena neh shaheedi dene se ohna neh shaheedi dai tee bina hela

asi behta aa internet badaiae soormaya bhramgyaniya/shaheediya nuo psycho-analysis karan,

saraie umar psycho-analysis kardae umar nikil jaani

jiddo aqal uani udoo kaal japta maar dena

bhagti marjeeva banan da mauka hathoo nikil jana

I totally agree with you baji, its just funny how people try to even judge that monk, i washing my hand and the water burnt me and i had to pull my hand back because it was so painfull, that made me think of that video you uploaded, man that nearly had me in tears. I think people are just to narrow minded to see the power in that munk to give his life for his cause,

As for sikh related storys of sikhs given there lives like this, have people forgot when singnia and children sat on the train tracks to stop with singhs who hadent eaten for days, or that gur sikh who asked for shelter and the man pointed at a furnace and said if you have faith in your guru jump in to the furnace.

The only reason why i am going to write the below is because constantly I am being targeted by N30 Singh. The people that have watching the recording and reading what N30 Singh and i have wrote in post know the full story why he has been after me for some time now. For this reason i have to respond to his accusations. Otherwise this is a complete waste of time and doesn't prove anything. But i have to clear things up here.

A while back a discussion started on udhasis and Sri Chand. N3O Singh claimed Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji Maharaj had immense respect for Udhasis. He made this claim without any facts and/or any recording of Sant ji. Then i presented the recording where Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji Maharaj critized Udhasis and Sri Chand for going against Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj and the above member didn't even apology for dishing out miss information of Sant ji. Sant ji had said more about the Udhasis and this member didn't even apology for it. Here is the link to the thread, it starts off from post #34 http://www.sikhsanga...ot/page__st__30

But here today he is telling me i am twisting Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa words. To clear this up i presented the videos. Everytime i am presenting actual evidence for what is being said, but this one member insults Sant ji (puts words in his mouth that he never said) and then makes accusations that are completely false and then tells others he is trying to make others understand the truth. People here can decide for themselves who is doing what here. And i still ask the admins to shut my account down if i twisted Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa. IF not then shut that person's down who is going around and lying on many threads. It's one thing to unintentionally misquote Sant ji and its another to ly and then not even apology.

Now coming to the Bhai Gurmukh Singh incident. N3O Singh has immense respect for Sant Baba Jagjit Singh ji, but when it comes to the event of Bhai Gurmukh Singh, N30 SIngh forgets to say what Sant Baba Jagjit Singh ji said about Bhai Gurmukh Singh throwing himself on the fire while Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji Maharaj is being cremated. I'm post that recording here and you will here Sant Baba Jagjit SIngh ji stating Bhai Gurmukh Singh should not have done that. N30 Singh is constantly going after me for saying Bhai Gurmukh SIngh did a wrong thing by throwing himself on the fire on every thread he can. Without any doubt he is trying to defame me here. Benti to N30 Singh, you don't have to try to defame me here, i'll say it myself....i'm lower than ant and i don't deserve anyone's respect. But how come N30 Singh doesn't state Sant Baba Jagjit Singh ji also said it is wrong everytime some how the topic comes up about me? Then N30 Singh wants to say hes trying to make others understand. Now he says he has Sant ji recording on Bhai Gurmukh Singh, so he should present this katha so everyone can hear what Sant ji said on Bhai Gurmukh Singh. After N30 Singh lied about Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji Maharaj, I lost all trust in his words and all those questions and answer with Sant Baba Jagjit Singh ji, he did without recordings, I can't believe them. If someone does still want to believe them, then that's their choice and jeevan. For all we know he has been making them up. He had no problem making the story up about Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji Maharaj.

I made this benti to you before and i'll do it again. Do not talk to me. I have stayed away from your post and ignored them because you only twist things and can't present them in the format they happened.

Here is the recording of Sant Baba Jagjit Singh ji on Bhai Gurmukh Singh. Forward the part 2 recording to 7 minutes

audios / Katha / Present Day Katha / Baba Jagjit Singh (Harkhowal wale) / Discussions Questions and Answers /

Question and Answers 2011 Part 02

Baba Jagjit Singh Harkhowal Wale

I let other judge from my discussions with you, who took who out of context, who twisted whose post- speaking strictly for this topic- my assertions in this topic that- you are twisting sant jarnail singh bhindranwale, i didn't mean you were twisting him from the videos you posted or what he said in those videos. I meant you are twisting sant ji for bringing the discussion between swami and sant ji in this discussion at the first place as its irrelevant to the topic at hand, where as this topic related to self sacrifice, related to buddhist bhramgyani who didn't cry as swami suggested he would do but he "self sacrificed" himself in smadhi without moving an inch. But for whatever reason when you infused discussion of sant jarnail singh ji with that swami then i decided to provide reference of bhai gurmukh singh aurdesa self sacrifice incident ( highly respected by taksali mahapursh and quoted all the time by jathedar of taksal, sant jarnail singh in katha) so it supersedes whatever you are trying to prove that somehow self sacrifice its against gurmat.

I let other judge from my discussions with you, who took who out of context, who twisted whose post- speaking strictly for this topic- my assertions in this topic that- you are twisting sant jarnail singh bhindranwale, i didn't mean you were twisting him from the videos you posted or what he said in those videos. I meant you are twisting sant ji for bringing the discussion between swami and sant ji in this discussion at the first place as its irrelevant to the topic at hand, where as this topic related to self sacrifice, related to buddhist bhramgyani who didn't cry as swami suggested he would do but he "self sacrificed" himself in smadhi without moving an inch. But for whatever reason when you infused discussion of sant jarnail singh ji with that swami then i decided to provide reference of bhai gurmukh singh aurdesa self sacrifice incident ( highly respected by taksali mahapursh and quoted all the time by jathedar of taksal, sant jarnail singh in katha) so it supersedes whatever you are trying to prove that somehow self sacrifice its against gurmat.

Just wondering , how can we call the Buddhist a Braham Gyani, thats a very big judgement to make.