phone conversion

Yasmin

I am having an interesting expereince right now, a bunch of porkies with far too much call time free are attempting to convert me to islam via the phone by convincing me why i shouldnt worhsip cows and by disrespecting non islamic beliefs.

now im sure every1 has had a prank call b4 but what i found interesting was when i inquired about it from a few punjabi ppl i know, it would seem this is a widespread problem and another method by which muslim youth use practice their faith i.e. by ridiculing others.

have any non honda civic driving ppl had similar expereinces, how widespread do u think this is as 1 of many tools by which to convert ppl?

on a funny note however its really funny how they cant actually beat me in the whole argument and they themselves had to resort to swearing, i mean i even beat them when calling their mothers and it was them who had to hang up hahaahah!

i know this may sound stupid and immature but why do Muslims always bring up the cow thing, i mean first of all sikhs do not worship cows and second of all these are the same people who all face Mecca and worship a tomb <_<

i have many muslim friends and they all have this notion that all non-muslims from Asia are cow worshippers....the sad reality is that Muslim nations do not teach people about other faiths, i mean in america and europe we learn about the many different faiths of the world, In India people have pretty good knowledge about all religions, but Muslims never show any interest in learning about other faiths, they lock themselves up like they are in some cult or something..

just my experience..peace.

Vahiguru ji ka khalsa, Vahiguru ji ki fateh!

Sadh Sangat Jio,

Using the word pa*ki is not in accordance with Gurmat - i will not even entertaion the thought of trying to convince fellow posters to stop using this and suchlike terms because to do so would be so patronising i.e. making the obvious even more obvious than it obviously already is!

Through Siree Guru Sahib Ji's Beant Kirpa, The Gursikh's speech becomes like Amrit...it becomes good for everything and everyone - the Gursikh contemplates the things which leave his/her mouth, weighing them with the True Scales of Love, Compassion and Humility.

May i humbly ask that we please refrain from such Munmat...

Siree Guru Sahib Ji demands MUCH, MUCH better of us than this.

Why would Vahiguru want to reveal His Darshan within people who cannot even control their mouths?

Bhul chuk maaf karna jio.

Sadh Sangat Jio,

Using the word pa*ki is not in accordance with Gurmat - i will not even entertaion the thought of trying to convince fellow posters to stop using this and suchlike terms because to do so would be so patronising i.e. making the obvious even more obvious than it obviously already is!

Through Siree Guru Sahib Ji's Beant Kirpa, The Gursikh's speech becomes like Amrit...it becomes good for everything and everyone - the Gursikh contemplates the things which leave his/her mouth, weighing them with the True Scales of Love, Compassion and Humility.

May i humbly ask that we please refrain from such Munmat...

Siree Guru Sahib Ji demands MUCH, MUCH better of us than this.

Why would Vahiguru want to reveal His Darshan within people who cannot even control their mouths?

Bhul chuk maaf karna jio.

ur right, i take it all back, admins take off the thread!

WJKK

WJKF

With the Moslem conversion thing refer them to 9/11.

Please can everyone watch the forthcoming Channel 4 TV dramatisation titled, 'The Hamburg Cell'. This is the first major TV dramatisation of the 9/11 hijackings involving two years of research for the programme makers.

The programme is on Channel 4 at 9.00PM BST, Thursday 2nd September 2004 UK.

Apologies for the North American and European communities but I am not sure if C4 is available on digital satellite/cable. You have 3 days before the programme is transmitted please check with your service provider. You may need to record the programme as the time difference will mean the North American community will be at work.

http://www.channel4.co.uk/listings/C4/inde...et=3&position=3

Jeevan

Ummm no offense but you are complaining that you always get called cow worshuppers or soemthing referred to with coews, and yet in your post you called them 'porkies'... need I say more a contradiction there.

Ignore them they're just being idiots. Anyone who does that kind of thing, uses bad language, makes an <banned word filter activated> of themselves and their religion is behaving in an unislamic manor. Just as the poster above said as sikhs you shoul not to swear and use terms such as p*ki etc, it applys to them also so they obviously have no clear understanding of Islam.