Sant Baba Ranjit Dandrianwala

sant jee hit the nail on the HEAD - EVERYTHING HE OWNS IS IN THE NAME OF SGGS - Period - that is far enough proof of strength of character.

Anyone criticising here like CISCO singh - should stop - should sincerely STOP - WHY??? YOU MAY ASK??

Till you can do parchar at the level Sant jee has you or i or anyone has no authority to question or criticise.

Ermmm ... Actually as Sikhs you should always strive to find the truth even if it is not what you want to hear...Never be scared to question...only by questioning and seeking answers can the truth be found.

Anyway after watching the video... I agree the allegations do appear to be entirely false..some of the allegations are actually quite ridiculous... I havent actually heard the interview where the allegations were made, has anyone got a link to the audio from the radio interview so we can see exactly what this video was responding to. Always good to see both sides of the story..

I would not normally write in a topic like this because it just adds fuel to the fire. But I just can't believe how naive some people are and also how ready some others are to pull down a Parcharak.

We talk about unity but we jump on the first scrap we get to feed on. We should always look at our own Jeevans before pointing fingers at others. The presenters on Sikh Channel need to understand this.

Some of the stuff becomes laughable. The following I cannot stop laughing at. A poster on here is now making the following points:

He questions how many people are ready to take Amrit. He says in his opinion Amrit should not be allowed for anyone. We should undergo training and assessment.

Brother a Parcharak's job is to do Parchaar and encourage Sangat to take Amrit. If we are inspired by a Parcharak or Singh/ Singhnee and take Amrit that is our choice. Taking Amrit is the begining. It is our jeevan and we must progress. We can't blame the Parcharak if we commit a kurehit later on. How many of us make mistakes? Probably all of us. This doesn't mean we should set up an A'level or do a Masters degree first...lol

Why can't we be happy about someone doing Parchaar and helping spread Sikhi. Why do we need to try and find something and try pull them down. Is our intelligence level that low? We haven't seen anything with our own eyes and just heard one side of the story and we start to comment on here or ring up sikh channel and add fuel.

Sikh Channel needs to be very cautious about false allegations about any Gursikh. It is wrong how they portrayed the show. I think it is good that Sangat tv (who i am not a fan of) allowed the other side of the story to be heard. It helped clear up the situation. I think it is good to respond to allegations. Sant Jarnail Singh Ji used to respond openly and any allegations. But then I guess us educated folk would say 'normally only the guilty react'. LOL

I disagree...taking Amrit is not to be taken lightly... so your saying someone who cant read punjabi or Gurbani , doesnt do any paath or follow any rehit... one day magically goes to a Amrit sanchaar and becomes a tyaar by tyaar Singh or Kaur ?? Yes it can happen... but much more likely to be setting yourself for failure this way in the long term.

Better to slowly build yourself up from Mool Mantar, Japji Sahib.....Panj Baniia, etc....build discipline and Rehit, gain Santhia from someone qualified...Then when your ready for the next step take Amriit. Probably more difficult in the western world where there isnt schools like Damdani Taksal etc... Amritdharis should be about quality rather than quantity...

Shame that people are trying to bring down Sant Dadrianwaleji. He's done nothing but good things for the panth. But people have too much ego to accept that he is doing everything for the advancement of Sikhi.

People think "how can someone be so selfless?" and try and find faults and bring up baseless accusations simply because people can't stand seeing someone who is so good