Call Of Duty

wouldn't it be sick , if we got a sikh game made , like COD missions ,AC,or GTA , that way we play games and learnabout our history and others learn to , also playing video games islike the same thing as watching a drama , it pulls u in (maya) distraction .

In FarCry 2 there is a Sikh character you can play as.

As for historical games there is Victoria 2. It lets you control countries in the 19th century and one of them is Punjab. The game wont be to everyone's tastes and a bit too difficult for youngsters but at least it's something.

Here is an account written by a Greek guy of when he played the game as Punjab. I think he's still playing it.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?568991-Subcontinental-Subtleties-An-experimental-comic-AAR

I feel old.I play really old games such as space invaders and final fantasy 7.

Everybody please play final fantasy 7 once in your life.

Only game I have on my ps3 is COD MW2 but I get motion sickness if I play it online too much. I tried playing more recently, but I always get killed too fast. (Im like lvl 14 haha and have had the game for 2-3 years).

I actually have street fighter 4 or 5 that I got from a cousin two-three years ago. Just unwrapped that 4 months ago or so and played it only once. Wasn't that fun.

I was considering buying assassin's creed three or a car racing game (love car racing games - big fan of NFSU2), but then I felt I would need a proper logitec steering wheel, shifter and pedals which would be quite expensive.

Might consider Final Fantasy 7. Is it new and do you have to know the storyline of the first ones? My high school AP Comp teacher (55 year old white lady) loved Final Fantasy and Sharukh Khan/bollywood films and indian people haha.

Only game I have on my ps3 is COD MW2 but I get motion sickness if I play it online too much. I tried playing more recently, but I always get killed too fast. (Im like lvl 14 haha and have had the game for 2-3 years).

I actually have street fighter 4 or 5 that I got from a cousin two-three years ago. Just unwrapped that 4 months ago or so and played it only once. Wasn't that fun.

I was considering buying assassin's creed three or a car racing game (love car racing games - big fan of NFSU2), but then I felt I would need a proper logitec steering wheel, shifter and pedals which would be quite expensive.

Might consider Final Fantasy 7. Is it new and do you have to know the storyline of the first ones? My high school AP Comp teacher (55 year old white lady) loved Final Fantasy and Sharukh Khan/bollywood films and indian people haha.

Final fantasy 7 is a series by it self.Its an rpg game and it is incredible.It was released in 1997 and released many spin offs.The story Is really good.It doesn't have graphics compared to today but the story makes it epic.The graphics for 1997 was amazing.You can get it off psn network.

It takes along time to fully beat everything and get all the perfect stats.I also get sick while playing cod and this game doesn't make you want to puke.

The story is sorta like this.There is company called shinra which is the worlds biggest electric company.They are killing the planet but using up to much mako which is getting drained.Mako is the fuel we use today.There is an anti shinra group which try's to save the planet and while they are doing that they uncover a bigger and more evil plot that has nothing to do with shinra and everything to do about saving the world.

I warn you though that the graphics aren't that great because it's old but it is one of the highly recognized games out there.It got 9.5,9.6,9.5,5,5 rating from many sources.Its simply amazing.I make this game come into Sikhi and bring elements from that game to harden my Sikhi.

Hope you enjoy it.Please buy the game before reading the spoilers.

for proper warfare strategy the TOTAL WAR games are awesome !!!

by the way if anyones on xbox live my tags - taran3d

its ok to play a little bit of gaming .... as long as you get your work done and feed the kids, but i don't play violent games in front of my children.