Where And When Did Sanskrit Originate?

Paji, I showd you the article - and there are many in the internet - many sources we need to do some research . But fact is that Sanskriti isn´t the oldest language. I guess there is no solid date. We can only estimate.

BUt it is hard to find good sources.

I think here in the forum you wouldnt find any answer

But what do you want to find ? Whats the purpose? No one can tell you where Language is from - and no one can tell you when or where Sanskriti is orginated. There are many things in this world - humans don´t know about - this is all theortically.

Sanskriti has its origin in the vedasi speech . 1200 b.c.

After some ( confirmed ) sources I listed below:

Just don´t fall for every date...many are fake .. maybe the one I posted above as well.

WJKK WJKF

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A bit of noob question here, but did the figures in the likes of the Ramayana and Mahabharata really exist? Don't throw your shoes at me all at once! Weren't the characters in the Mahabharata created by the author of the epic, Rishi Vyas?

Don't know about it being fiction since Rishi Vyas himself was also a character in the Mahabharat. Secondly if some of these characters are mentioned in Gurbani then surely they must have existed. Gurbani would not mention lies.

Don't know about it being fiction since Rishi Vyas himself was also a character in the Mahabharat. Secondly if some of these characters are mentioned in Gurbani then surely they must have existed. Gurbani would not mention lies.

Yes, that point came to me just now. Of course Gurbani is on the level, but I wondered if Gurbani was referencing these legends in a mythological sense rather than historical sense? I was thinking about how advanced those civilizations were as mentioned in the Ramayana and the Mahabharata, and I was thinking whether there's been any physical evidence of those civilizations (i.e. archaelogical findings)? I read somewhere ages ago that the destruction of the fabled city of Atlantis (which affected most of the world) somehow put paid to these amazing Indian civilizations? Anyway, I reckon this talk is for another thread.

Did the Ramayana take place before humans (as in official recorded history) came to the Indus valley, i.e. pre-history?