Amitabh Bachchan’S Invitation To Leicester Event Causes Outrage In Uk Sikh Community.

He's also chairman of the Home Affairs Select Committee. Makes me lol at the sense of self-importance he has whenever I've seen him on TV during one of those grillings in the room with the green chairs.

I cant stand Vaz, if i go will be be protesting against him the same amount as Bachan.

He is a bigger financer of uaf which is made up muslim radicals/gangster types and white middle class commies, uaf were contacted bout Sikhs being attacked in Oldbury and they laughed.

Some say Bachans mom is Sikh ??? Maybe Hindu Punjabi ????

Sikhs have always fought injustice and the treatment of minorities from 1947 - present only shows that sikh grievances against the indian government are justified. If I was the pm and as per your scenario if a hindu had killed a sikh leader and there was chances of backlash against hindus then I would have sent the army to protect them. If the whole issue was personal as was the case with rajiv gandhi then I would have sorted out the perpertraters my self. What the government did and has done since shows that sikhs are expendble.

Take USA for example, thousands of their citizens died due to terrorist on 911, how many american muslims ded in the backlashes? That my friend is a true democracy.

a lesson to remember for those who are here only to question Sikhs and Sikhi.
Doesn't matter sir. Tytler says he is a Sikh and his real name is Jagdish Singh Kapoor.

Yup I heard that as well. He was talking about re-connecting with his Sikh roots a few years back in an interview I read in a newspaper. Make of that what you will.

Look, I understand he was chummy with the Gandhis. They were very close and he was clearly going to be upset if the Gandhis got taken out. But to incite mobs to go after innocent Sikhs simply shows what a devious and sick mind he has. He knows how millions hang on his every word. He knew what he was doing.

a lesson to remember for those who are here only to question Sikhs and Sikhi.

Doesn't matter sir. Tytler says he is a Sikh and his real name is Jagdish Singh Kapoor.

it dont matter to me either Tytler is Scum and so is Bachan.

Yup I heard that as well. He was talking about re-connecting with his Sikh roots a few years back in an interview I read in a newspaper. Make of that what you will.

Smoke screen.

The Leicestershire Sikh Alliance along with their partners at Amnesty International have issued a joint open letter to Keith Vaz in regards to the inappropriateness of Amitabh Bachan's appearance at Keith's 25 years in Parliament bash this Saturday.

Letters have also been sent to all Leicestershire MP's and media. Please keep up to date on the whole situation via the LSA FB page:-

http://www.facebook....ireSikhAlliance

Joint statement can be downloaded from: http://www.sikhsanga...r-to-keith-vaz/

Great letter from Leicester Sikh Alliance. At last a formal partnership with Amnesty International!

I cant stand Vaz, if i go will be be protesting against him the same amount as Bachan.

He is a bigger financer of uaf which is made up muslim radicals/gangster types and white middle class commies, uaf were contacted bout Sikhs being attacked in Oldbury and they laughed.

i think it dont matter bowt there backgrounds, apnay ppl will do anything for personal gains, sumedh saini, panjab police, kp gill etc all gandeh bandeh who have killed their own in mass numbers, then u have asad of syria, gadaffi of libya, saddam hussein of iraq ALL killed their own religion folk.

well said rebel. why does amitabh quote that his mum is sikh wherever he goes?.... his mums a sikh yet he maintained a close relationship with the ghandis. infact rajiv ghandi brought him into politics in 84 thats how close they were. amitabh flew in to dlehi airport as soon as heard "mata indira" died....if he has nothing to hide why doesnt he show up in court for the charges which have been put against him?

ive also heard that media in the 80s reported the first thing he did on his arrival in delhi was slap a singh in the airport.

http://a3.sphotos.ak...104549617_n.jpg

the 1984 survivors deserve a voice... they cant raise it in india

http://a8.sphotos.ak...538357077_n.jpg

these pictures are form facebook.

although amitabh isnt attending, there is going to be a peacefull awarness gathering... consisting of naam jaap etc... sounds great to me... i love this awareness through education plan, seems well thoughtout and organised... amitabh wont be there but his fans and family will, so its great that his part in 84 is being highlighted in a peacefull way... with the media present.

keep this peaceful and leave it to the managers to get the message across. i have contacted seva84 who said that they have educated persons to speak to the media, they want all who attend to partake in naap jaap etc. they will get the message across through literature, and signs (i think)... we should support this... this is an oppertunity to raise awareness and educate the masses... but only if it is kept peaceful and well managed.

i say, give it a shot, go... keep it peaceful, get the message out there.

amnesty internation are involved - how fantstic is that?!