Sign in to follow this  
SeekingTheLight

'the God Part Of The Brain'

I DONT UNDERSTAND A WORD OF THIS CONVORSATION!!! ONLY THING I UNDERSTAND IS DASAM DUAR!! I DO NOT HAVE THIS BUT JUST SAYING....

1994 your crazy.

@ Zaz.. I simply fail to recognise the relevance your post has to this topic.. anyone agree?

God is a real being. He is the Father of whole human race. We are created by God in his own image and form. He is perfect from all aspects. He lives in yonder heaven; in the celestial abode. He has created or organised the universe for us. We had lived with him in heaven and at the time of our birth a veil of forgetfulness is drawn over mind, but this veil can be thinned down to connect with him again, through Faith, prayer, search and thirst for truth.You get what you look hard enough and with real intent. It is said by a man of God that all humans are "gods in embryo". It means that all humans are here on a meaningful journey to become like God and receive fullness of joy and happiness. Just look around everyone is seeking after happiness and satisfaction in life.Our God has provided a plan of happiness for his children, just like an earthly father does for his children. He has sent down holy men to give us that plan through their words,called scriptures. we need to study, pray and ponder and develop a relationship with God through the Guru.

I will send an attachment for you to read and ponder over.

Yaqub masih

What if your father, God does not provide you with what you want?

"devanhaar daatar nirgun sargun ek" is what guru G says..

is u to the perosn if they want to believe what guru G says etc.. :)

dhan guru, dhan gursevak

http://www.disclose....Creator_pt_3_5/

Watch the link above where they stimulate the "God" part of the brain and people have spiritual experiences. I know someone who had these electrical impulses done to them and they got partakh darshan of Guru Gobind Singh Ji and were also given a few bachans. It's amazing science can make you see the guru's LOL.

^ what u mean? hu is doing that? guru g already says god is the saroop of daya. and is this not a trait of personality? i no personality traits have come from god etc.. but. for understanding purposes, its ok to realise god in his sargun saroop as well as nirgun.

The mysteries around the 'Dasam Duar', gateway / channel to an another dimension, where the soul journeys ending up in 'Sach Kand'

The brain is just part of the human body...sense perception (what actually makes use of all the information and experiences\creates the world we see and feel) comes from the suksham sareer (astral body).

Yes malfunctions of the brain can cause visual disturbances and some people may think of these as spiritual experiences...but using Simran you learn to de-tach from the brain, and then de-tach from the mind (which isnt the brain) and we begin to experience our soul (true spiritual experience).

On my yet short journey of daily 2.5 hour Amrit Vela Simran, i can say for me the dassam duar and third eye (spiritual eye) do exist. We just need to make the effort to journey within...to become explorers of ourself.

:)

TRUST ME CHAZ SINGH... IT DOES EXIST!!! I KNOW OF SOMEONE WHO HAS IT... AND THAT PERSON IS AMAZING!

1994 I am sure everyone has a dasam duar, its just whether we have the key to unlock it :happy2:

Hmm i get you on that seekingthelight... i just mentioning that i like the person who has it :) find it fascinating

1994 I am sure everyone has a dasam duar, its just whether we have the key to unlock it :happy2:

I can only talk from my own experience and descriptions in Gurbani:

Method: Naam Simran and Amrit Vela

Key: Love, compassion, Forgiveness, Trust, Selfless Service, A deep yearning to understand yourself and realise who/what god is.

Method will only take us to the Tenth Door if we have planted the seeds with the Key. But in the end it is also i think your Love and Yearning that God senses in your heart that ignites the explorer in you, that gets you dedicated with your Naam Simran.

God bless everyone on their journey.

:)

• Like 1