India China Headed For War?

Rebel you sound like a guy I used to know. But he came from East London. He was a real funny guy, the kind of person that you'd imagine starring in a GTA game.

Haha ok, speakin of rougher areas, EAST london wins, hands down!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well done for coming up with the classic chestnut line. If a sikh knows nothing bowt the whole khalistan issue, hes considered a coconut, if a sikh wud rather b with india, then hes considered a sello

trust me brv, allow the waste mans you get me its not like the 2012 slang is a foreign language. Dont get me wrong, pull out the posh language when needed enit but shouldnt shy away from the way you s

no need to do to this

oh thanks for telling us mr ''dharam raj'' junior who knows surely who is dead and alive and can tell us for sure ......lets keep thread on china and india...

Akal Takht have acknowledged his death hence why he's known as Shaheed Bhindranwale.

lol.........lolololol chalo we will see who it is im not saying its a paticular someone but im not saying it isn't either (well atleast not on this thread lol) i dont have full accuracy of that some user had put it on here in the gupt sections a while back--coincides with china and russia and what mangal prakash says

oh really .......very nice.....and ????.......talk about china and indias future

are we saying that Sant Bhindrawale will return in their physical form, or will it be Baba Ji's soul in other human form which returns?

i will pm u a short video...lets not talk about that matter on this thread its been done hundred times before and leads to nothing but users insulting other users, i did that once and later felt sad as those users are some good singhs

i will pm u a short video...lets not talk about that matter on this thread its been done hundred times before and leads to nothing but users insulting other users, i did that once and later felt sad as those users are some good singhs

ok

bro PM the video too, cheers.

Anyway if both China and Russia attack India, then either America will join in to help India or it will go Nuclear.

it will never go nuclear...there will never be a nucear warhead let off ever again...nations keep them as deterrents...if a nation was to fire one..believe me that nation will be utterly destroyed....on the issue of a chinese-indian war...we should exactly do what puraatan singhs did when durranis met marathas at panipat...sit back and watch...and while the two sides fight and weaken each other..we keep our heads down and gather strength..