Krishna In Sikhism

Brilliant topic, Krishna was a pooran avataar of Vishnu, to undermine him as low would be major paap for us as he was an Avataar sent by the order

of Akaal Purkh Vaheguru.

Gurus, Bhagats, Sants, Avataars, Bramgiani's etc are all 1, the sooner we realise this the sooner the kirpa happens.

Various Gurmukhs have had darshan of these avataars including Krishan maharaj when they reach a certain avastha, I heard a student of Sant Gurbachan Singh used to have partakh darshan of Krishan maharaj when he reached a good avastha, Sant told him it's just the start.

Sikhi is about those who become 1 with the truth.

I heard a student of Sant Gurbachan Singh used to have partakh darshan of Krishan maharaj when he reached a good avastha, Sant told him it's just the start.

Which reminds me of sakhi of bhai sahib bhai randhir singh ji having darshan of vishnu ji. Obviously, he wasn't pleased as he was staunch-shabad shuksham sargun nirgun vaddi mahapursh but divinity does not care about ideal mindset towards nirgun as divinity is both sargun and nirgun at end one gets realization and full ekta of nirgun and sargun- ek advait avastha by guru maharaj kirpa!!!!!

self edit- long post due to posted earlier.

i listened to audio of sant gyani gurbachan singh bhindranwale, i redact my earlier statement that bhagat may have met sri guru nanak dev ji. After listening to audio its clear all bhagats met sri guru nanak dev ji, but the main sticking point here is - when they met with( exception of bhagat ramanand-nirgun sargun etka) all the other bhagats didn't get nor they had to get gurmat naam or mukhti not according to audio ,they were already mukht when they met sri guru nanak dev ji if we believe otherwise we are going gurbani sidhant on bhagata di bani . Gyani gyan singh nirmala from where sant ji is clearly quoting from, does not mention anything about gurmat naam and mukhti in nanak parkash

Veerji, you are purposefully misinterpreting Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee. Listen to 1:18 of that video where Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee is clearly saying that Namdev, Kabir Jee got Mukti by the Kirpa of Guru Nanak Dev Jee! Sant Jee is not basing his story on Giani Gian Singh. If you can understand basic Punjabi, he is saying Giani Gian Singh "ALSO WRITES"(Giani Gian Singh ne vi likhya hai) meaning he is using that to further strengthen HIS point that the Bhagats were Sikhs of Guru Nanak Dev Jee. Now if this statement of Sant Jee is going to offend Kabir Panthis or Ravidasias I could care less. Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee was a pooran Mahapurkh who didn't care about being PC. We are not even 1% equal to his vidya. If you want to continue with your new age Max arthur macouliff influenced beliefs then by all means continue. I am personally happy believing in Puraatan Sikhi.

I agree sant ji does not need giani gyan singh to validate this point. People need to ask sant gurbachan singh bhindranwale students (any or all top 30 students including bhramgyani baba mohan singh ji bhindranwale) following questions instead of bringing up same old topics on the forum again and again and waste time on it instead of doing naam simran. I don't have any doubts but people do and they won't research either by noting down various position held by guru maharaj on krishan in various gurbani shabads and then analyzing them without any bias and come up with overall position of krishan status in Gurmat.. Since people won't research either, not sure if they are incompetent or think gurmat is some soccer game where its all about using gurmat to score goals all day long..they need to ask sant gurbachan singh bhindranwale- senior students blunt questions and record them and post them here:

1. Krishan ji status in Gurmat? is he in sachkhand? ( I was present when someone asked sant hari singh ji randhawale about krishan status- sant clearly said in plain punjabi he is in sachkhand you can get the recording from sunny_love_kirtan member)

2. Bhagats in Gurbani- were all the bhagats had kaival mukhti before meeting sargun saroop of satguru nanak dev ji? if yes, list them if no, provide more details.

So from the quotes from GURU GOBIND SINGH JI,

ਕਿਤੇਕ੍ਰਿਸਨਸੇਕੀਟਕੋਟੈਬਨਾਏਕਿਤੇਰਾਮਸੇਮੇਟਿਡਾਰੇਉਪਾਏ

Somewhere He hath created millions of the worms like Krishna. Somewhere He hath effaced and then created (many) like Rama.

Sri Dasam Granth - Ang

"I do not accept Ganesha as important. I do not meditate on Krishna, neither on Vishnu. I do not hear them and do not recognize them. My love is with the Lotus feet of God. He is my protector, the Supreme Lord. I am dust of his Lotus feet." (Guru Gobind Singh, Krishna Avatar)

It becomes amply clear that krishna and rama have no place whatsoever in SIKHI.

Let us go by what is written in our scriptures and not by hearsays.

ਜੋ ਚਉਬੀਸ ਅਵਤਾਰ ਕਹਾਏ ॥

जो चउबीस अवतार कहाए ॥

Those who are called twenty-four incarnations;

ਤਿਨ ਭੀ ਤੁਮ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਤਨਿਕ ਨ ਪਾਏ ॥

तिन भी तुम प्रभ तनिक न पाए ॥

O Lord ! they even could not realise thee in a small measure;

ਸਭ ਹੀ ਜਗ ਭਰਮੇ ਭਵ ਰਾਯੰ ॥

सभ ही जग भरमे भव रायं ॥

They became kings of the world and got deluded;

ਤਾ ਤੇ ਨਾਮ ਬਿਅੰਤ ਕਹਾਯੰ ॥੭॥

ता ते नाम बिअंत कहायं ॥७॥

Therefore they were called by innumerable names.7.

Dasam Granth sahib

Listen to this N30 Singh Jee and Chatanga Jee

Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee Bhindranwalay is saying that all the Bhagats whose bani is in SGGSJ met and became Sikhs of Guru Nanak Dev Jee! Now are you going to say Sant Jee is also protestant or Bhasouria??

Sabh te vadda Satgur Nanak!!!!

Thank you for this video. Also Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji Maharaj makes it very clear that all Bhagats met Satguru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj in this Saroop................in the same way as Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj met Bhagat Kabir Ji Maharaj when Bhagat ji was at the age of 106. So there is no doubt in which Saroop Satguru met ALL of the Bhagats. Sant ji is the man!!!!!

For such a long time one poster was calling others with degrading names. I hope he humbles down now and leaves his opinions behind. Satguru Kirpa kar!!!!

Awesome find Singh..........im download this video.

Just for the record guys:

I have no issue accepting all bhagats met sri guru nanak dev ji. About five years ago i had full doubts, but when i read gyani gyan singh nirmale works, they met sri guru nanak dev ji. I changed my position but still had doubts that they all met sri guru nanak dev ji until yesterday when johnny posted that link, all the doubts all bhagats meeting sri guru nanak dev ji were finally destroyed...It shows painful reality how doubts follows sikhs through all the years, only bhramgyani can kills those doubts from student which it did yesterday, and it also shows how learning of sikh never stops, sikh is always learning.

With that being said, even looking at grand scheme of things overall (angle where there are no dharam boundaries its all one advait- non dual nirgun vahiguroo) i would have no issue accepting all bhagats got mukhti from satguru nanak dev ji (for me there is no difference between sargun and nirgun).

But when i am dealing with fascism thought, i must step up and set the record straight.. I have been fighting fascism thought (for 8 years now) by maharaj kirpa will continue to do so... as you give them small arm (small control) they want whole leg(full control).

For example- I have no issue guru maharaj ji bluntly saying in Ugardanti- all the idols will be destroyed/broken (both in mind and in the hindu temples).

If tommorow fascism thought decides to send panthic police there to blow up the idols..then i have a issue along with probably all sant mandali and will step up to set the record straight as we be following foot steps of taliban who blew buddha statue in afghanistan. It's up to guru maharaj to decide how to break idols gupt/agupt form, not us. If fascism thought think they are some next warrior reincarnation with star wars weapons then also there is an issue as most sunni fanatics quote also from their scriptures- think- they are choosen ones. It's very fine line, thin ice and grey area.

I will and continue to do my part by maharaj kirpa to remove fascism from beautiful sikhi, both righty and lefty dogs (thoughts) need to properly secured and leashed in dharam so both don't hijack and rob the sikh dharam which you will find sad reality in other dharams.

For such a long time one poster was calling others with degrading names.

werent you the one calling others a dog?

In the same shabd further on it says:

The demon's son Prahlaad had not read about religious rituals or ceremonies, austerity or self-discipline; he did not know the love of duality.

Upon meeting with the True Guru, he became pure; night and day, he chanted the Naam, the Name of the Lord.

He read only of the One and he understood only the One Name; he knew no other at all. ||4||

Who was Prahlads true Guru?

The shabad is not saying that Ganika reached Sackhand/became one with Vaheguru. She was saved in a relative sense compared to what her fate would have been had she not turned to bhagti. She was saved from her bad karams, she was saved from the entire cycle of reincarnation etc. possibly refers to reaching one of the realms that she believed in, i.e. what she counted as liberation.

Do you think that Ganika could have known this, or is it more appropriate to say that this is what Guru Ji counted as liberation, as He is the one writing it?