Vairaag And The Mind

JagjeetST

Fateh Jee

I really need some ideas on how to get the mind into a vairaag state e.g. to make the mind get back on track with Sikhee and to think consiciously before every action. It's really hard to grasp the mind. I managed to strengthen the mind when I came into Sikhi Saroop but now the mind is going off track and it needs to understand the importance of good deeds.

Thank you Jee.

Fateh Jee

I really need some ideas on how to get the mind into a vairaag state e.g. to make the mind get back on track with Sikhee and to think consiciously before every action. It's really hard to grasp the mind. I managed to strengthen the mind when I came into Sikhi Saroop but now the mind is going off track and it needs to understand the importance of good deeds.

Thank you Jee.

Gurfateh JI, the 5 choor are in full flow and are trying to supress us all. It is important to realise the strength of Kaljug and the 5 that are floating around us constantley. Some Chardi Kala Mahapursh even used to do a Jap Ji Shaib path as soon as they would wake up before doing isnan as they never used to give the 5 a chance to attack ... after isnan they would do their full nitnem .... waheguru... I think sometimes we all under estimate the power of kaljug, however if we constantley keep the name of waheguru on our lips and mind these 5 can never touch us... Yes.. alot easier said than done but so is a degree at Uni or some of the jobs we do but yet again we manage to get these all done.