school :|

joga singh

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and u said hit them. right. i wish ive gotten in 3 or 4 fights at school and ive gotten suspended. each one was cuz someone knocked my distaar off when i was walkin down the hall. and u said take some singhs and beat them up right. ive got a question. WHAT SINGHS YO. haha. and Gurujidipyari jeeo. violence sure does seem like the answer in this case. ive tried everthing. showing them slide shows bout sikhi and stuff. i get laughed at . showin them importance of distaar. laughed at again. people are havin the high life in cali and toronto and stuff. this is Georgia. aka home of slavery

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

chaatrik90 veer ji...simple answer....move to canada....(calgary!)...where no one discriminates against ur sikhi just as long as u love the calgary flames :lol: .....but no seriously...its very very VERY tolerant up here.....and cold :( ......

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

i had to get special permission to wear my kara kirpan and even distar .

dont feel bad. i tried to get special permission to wear my kirpan but my school still didnt allow it. i sure gave them hell for that....but now im finally out. segregation is alive everywhere in the US. its something we gotta fight. if someone knocks your dastar off....take your kara off for them too. who cares if you get suspended again. this is guru sahibs dastar....dont allow anyone to do beadbi of it. and in the future if someone says something to you, dont back down. cuss em out. threaten em. send a message.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

chaatrik90 veer ji...simple answer....move to canada....(calgary!)...where no one discriminates against ur sikhi just as long as u love the calgary flames :lol: .....but no seriously...its very very VERY tolerant up here.....and cold :( ......

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Totally agree with KKaur... Calgary is by far the most un-rasict place that I've been to...