school :|

joga singh

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

if someone says something about your dastar or about sikhi, just hit em. if they still dont stop...hit em harder. or if all else fails. just take some singhs and beat the guys <admin-profanity filter activated>.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.gif

Well most of you ppl seem to be weeping ...well kids I'm almost going to finish my academic studies for ever very soon ..toady I submitted the first draft of my dissertation and they suggested some changes ...

Very soon it will be over for ever :):):@

No more Unies N studies... I aint gonna study any more in life rolleyes.gif :lol: :( :wub:

Burrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

--------------

Raj karega Khalsa ...

Sab Nirankar Hai

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

guru sahib gave us shastars to fight injustice. someone grabbing your dastar or even harrassing you is an 'injustice'. we are supposed to defend the innocent. im not saying cut his head off with your sri sahib, but you can get him a nice one with your kara. no doubt.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

im gonna where my keski(rather than peak pug) for the first time tommrow...we will see what happnes :lol: @ its second day of school tommrow so we shall see

another 180 days of an extra period BEFORE 1st period meaning class start at 6:50 :( @

another 180 days of constantly being surrounded by kaam krodh lobh moh and ahankar :wub: @

overall, i sum up this is another 180 days of cr@p.