I be mortified if so called internet warriors here become khalistani leaders of future who does not believe in seeking clarification from other side or believe in innocent until proven guilty concept..i think i probably seek refuge to some secular society which believe in these values..

me too.

For me, because of what he said, in this case he has lost credibility to say Guru Nanak Dev Ji started the udasees.

Guru Nanak Dev Ji did 4 Udasis. This is the start of the Udasi panth.

This is so typical. Can't back up their pseudo Sri Chand researcher; Hari Singh Randhawa with actual facts, so they tell others to go look for the pseudo researcher and are hoping out of intimidation the guy will stop presenting well researched facts. No, sorry Mr. Sri Chand follower this won't work. As two members have clearly told you. We don't need clarification on the topic from Hari Singh Randhawa, who made his points very clear, where his points contain no merit.

Mods please delete all the useless post on this thread. It obvious some are trying to destroy this thread, hoping the thread gets shut down.

Thanks Singh559, atleast you are willing to make an effort to go to meet him to demand clarification or stance from him ..!! They were here in toronto at bhai jasdev singh house (unbias taksali singh from baba thakur singh ji jatha) when i went to meet them. Had the op concerned were raised before... i would have asked all ops questions or concerns myself and recorded them as always.

In relation to Giani Hari Singh there really insn't any issue. Scholars rarely agree on any one thing, there are always differences, i.e. meat issue, mool mantra etc. This doesn't mean that you start a mud slinging contest, saying one is a complete fake, or is making insults or is opposite to his Ustad's teachings.

The real question here is what is the history of the Udasi Samparda. This requires a lot of research and hopefully will be answered soon.