Offensive video of prophet mohammad, what if it was our guru sahiban?

N30S1NGH

Agree ^, let's get back to topic lol. My last post related to this subject:

Yikes!

Small Pox blankets?? If anybody gave the Natives small-pox it was European colonizers. Not Americans. It started with Columbus, who was an Italian working for Spain.

If you don't to listen to me, then here you go:

http://www.nativeweb.../lord_jeff.html

100,000,000 Natives killed over how many hundreds of years ago? By the way I'm quoting your figure.

You want people living today to answer for what people did over 500 years ago?

Then the Brits have a lot of apologizing to do, seeing how they got filthy rich off of the exploitation of people around the world. We are still trying to clean up the mess they left behind.

Sheesh, assume too much don't you? In schools, we were taught that manifest destiny was a bad thing. Just like how the Europeans used the excuse of the White Man's Burden to civilize the "savages" of the world. I'm not trying to be a gorah, but atleast I can see a foot in front of my nose. You sound like kaaleh who criticize their own for getting an education and acting proper, saying that the white-man will never accept them. Get real.

I didn't watch the movie cuz I don't have an hour to waste. Just writing out this reply is taking valuable time out of my day. I have things to do. I don't watch cartoons on Sunday morning.

War is hell. This isn't colonial times, where the armies line up across from each other and take turns reloading and firing. Today's enemies dress like civilians, and hide amongst them. You don't know who is an enemy and who isn't. It messes up your head. You stop acting nice and start shooting at the first sign that something may be wrong. Better be safe than sorry, cuz you are in survival mode. You feel like everyone who is not in a US uniform hates you and is trying to get you, so you develop a mentality like screw them all. You haven't been in war either so stop quoting some guy you know and acting like you're an expert.

Your last bit is confusing as hell. I didn't attack anyone. Calm down.

The figure of 100,000,000 is from date the settlers came to the USA and post independence (the continued fight against Native Americans). I would agree that it happened a long time ago and we shouldn't care about it if people actually properly addressed it. The Native Americans do care that this happened and in effect wiped out their culture, similarly Sikhs have lost much at the hands of the Mughals and the British, but we still have our Sikhi.

I would stop and agree with your point about modern warfare if these things weren't preventable/not done on purpose.

I didn't expect you to watch the entire hour long as I know people are busy, but all I was saying is you shouldn't say things that are factually incorrect that the military isn't filled with racism.

According to recent studies released by the FBI post Gurudwara incident at Wisconsin, In 2010 the FBI effectively lowered white supremacist groups to less than a hundred. I think there's close to a thousand now.

I don't need to blame anyone for my own ills but myself, all I'm saying is those who spew blind nationalism and promote romance of wars in the middle east more likely than not will view a minority like a Sikh supporting them as being what I mentioned.

Yes, I need to calm down, but I didn't mean attack. You just got defensive and said "UK does this and UK does that". I can guarantee they probably would be more proactive in addressing the inconvenient truths about GB's history, especially when it comes to their imperialism.

Agree ^, let's get back to topic lol. My last post related to this subject:

The figure of 100,000,000 is from date the settlers came to the USA and post independence (the continued fight against Native Americans). I would agree that it happened a long time ago and we shouldn't care about it if people actually properly addressed it. The Native Americans do care that this happened and in effect wiped out their culture, similarly Sikhs have lost much at the hands of the Mughals and the British, but we still have our Sikhi.

I would stop and agree with your point about modern warfare if these things weren't preventable/not done on purpose.

I didn't expect you to watch the entire hour long as I know people are busy, but all I was saying is you shouldn't say things that are factually incorrect that the military isn't filled with racism.

According to recent studies released by the FBI post Gurudwara incident at Wisconsin, In 2010 the FBI effectively lowered white supremacist groups to less than a hundred. I think there's close to a thousand now.

I don't need to blame anyone for my own ills but myself, all I'm saying is those who spew blind nationalism and promote romance of wars in the middle east more likely than not will view a minority like a Sikh supporting them as being what I mentioned.

Yes, I need to calm down, but I didn't mean attack. You just got defensive and said "UK does this and UK does that". I can guarantee they probably would be more proactive in addressing the inconvenient truths about GB's history, especially when it comes to their imperialism.

No hard feelings either, I just get tired of people blaming America for everything. People in the Middle-East are rioting like that Innocence of Muslims film is the most popular movie in America, when the truth is that only about 10 people saw it before it was pulled.

People need to stop painting Americans with one giant paintbrush. It would be like calling all Europeans fiscally irresponsible, just cuz Greece is chronically bankrupt. We don't all think alike, and we aren't all blind nationalists. People have such a warped view of Americans.

I really don't care if some white supremacists don't accept me. I'm an American, and I'm not going anywhere. They can go back to their trailer-parks and beat their inbred children for all I care.

I used the U.K. as an example, to show how the U.S. gets unfairly blamed for everything, even when other nations are just as much at fault.

So yes, the U.S. isn't without fault, but let's not get carried away.

Haha, so yeah...what were we talking about again? Oh right...insulting our Guru Sahiban....(gingerly steps aside).

Nope. They recruit from prisons.

Once again...back to Guru Sahiban...

True. Both the right wing and the islamofascists recruit from prisons. People who have a grouse against society are more easy to turn into fanatics. We're told that veterans from Iraq and Afghanistan become anti-war after their experiences in those war zones and yet now Singh559 says that the right wing recruits amongst the military!

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2006/summer/extremism-and-the-military

http://www.stripes.com/news/army/military-battling-white-supremacists-within-its-own-ranks-1.186431

Perhaps it could be more in the jails, but there is a significant number in the military. At least enough to be worried about.

Just a while back we had some stupid army soldiers buying 70,000 dollars worth of weapons to take out the Pres. Good thing they got foiled though and weren't able to do much.