Akali Baba Akhand Kirtani Taksali Nihang Singha

Singh559

Don't fall for tactics people use to divide and strain the panth. Take some time to think about your words and actions.

We're the Khalsa Panth, Akaal Purakh Ki Fauj, not Taksal Panth, Akhand Kirtani Jatha Panth, Nihang Singh Panth.

i agree bro..but that needs tolerance...there are certain groups who cant tolerate diversity...they are the problem

I always see Sikhs affiliated with various jathanbandi say.. Oh, I'm just a Sikh, I believe in diversity and I am not one sided jathanbandi guy etc etc... In reality it is always opposite of that !! No matter how hard they try, it never works.. I am not saying it is a bad thing but such thing is the reason why we lost 80's fight and so on...

The ones who talk big are always the ones to pick up a fight over the smallest issue.

I always see Sikhs affiliated with various jathanbandi say.. Oh, I'm just a Sikh, I believe in diversity and I am not one sided jathanbandi guy etc etc... In reality it is always opposite of that !! No matter how hard they try, it never works.. I am not saying it is a bad thing but such thing is the reason why we lost 80's fight and so on...

Amen to this!

Exactly! to many people affiliated with some sort of group's teachings and not satguru's teachings. I also agree 80's fight was lost due to this - if we followed ALL hukams of guru sahib and did not ignore some hukams then we would all unite under 1 umbrella and become khalsa.

Some groups ignore larivaar saroop, some ignore kirtan in raag, some do not do any katha, some only just do katha but don't realise nirankar. There are so many downfalls in the panth because people only follow their group leader and NOT satguru.

Anyway what solutions can we implement to rectify these problems? Any suggestions sadhsangat jeo?

Satguru Mehar Karan

Daas

Consciousness

There will be no unity in the panth until mainstream and puratan samparda's and sikhs from punjab/hazoor sahib stop demonizing demoralize each other just by looking at each other and calling them-atvadis, bhausaria panthis, kachae, pillaie, dhillaie, dandi-kalan, anti gurmat, bhramins, rss, congress, mahants (in a negative tone) etc etc etc.

I hate to say but looking at the current times especially among youths, it will take another national crisis against sikhs to bring everyone together..its sad because we don't have to have national crisis to come together, unity/diversity should be our natural response by looking at the gurbani itself how all the bhagats from different walks of life ( different rituals/rehni behni/outer apperance/dress) was all included in sri guru granth sahib ji and 52 diverse poets accepted in guru gobind singh darbar..now thats a sign of unity and diversity...!!.

I blame punjabi tribalism and over zealous cultish chelas of all personalities (be it bhai sahib ji, sant ji, jathedar ji, mahant ji etc ) in the panth from all jathebandiya and samparda'vas for disunity in the panth and i blame all opportunist both from extreme right and extreme left for brainwashing youths (those who look up to them) to further cause division and disunity..!!

Be independent, watch everything from eagle eye (panoramic view of the panth), you will see unity within diversity..!!

Good point made.

we have to forget the differences. We have to start on this board and start by spreading love. debating but not having hatred just like sikhs like sant giani sundar singh bhindranwale. mithe mithe bol.

One whose heart is filled with jealousy of others, never comes to any good.

No one pays any attention to what he says; he is just a fool, crying out endlessly in the wilderness.

One whose heart is filled with malicious gossip, is known as a malicious gossip; everything he does is in vain.

Night and day, he continually gossips about others; his face has been blackened, and he cannot show it to anyone.

The body is the field of action, in this Dark Age of Kali Yuga; as you plant, so shall you harvest.