Need help - Ghost/spirit in a house

Sikh Steel

Firstly, your friend should show and feel NO FEAR.

It is the self created Fear that lets you slide down. He should have the utmost faith in Waheguru and the Gurbani.

Whatever it is whether a ghost, ghoulie or just some rodent- it will surely disappear.

The other thing is to ignore any knowck or banging as this is what it wants as it creates even more fear.

The more fear he has, the less chance the true lord can help and overpower this crap.

If you have No fear and 110% faith in the Guru, then the Lord will overpower and eradicate anything in the way

I used to hear loud footsteps walking up and down our stairs, in one of our old houses, every night for a period of time, around th same time...Its like it used to wake me up on purpose, and my body used to go thru so much pain from it. I seem to be very sensitive to these kind of things. And if i go somwhere i dont feel comfortable there, i will say, and want to leave straight away.

I think with us, an Akhand Paat held at home made a difference, I remember I wasnt scared nomore, and the steps stopped.

I would say as others have suggested, if its not making a difference with wat he is doing, ask the granthis at the gurdwara, to do a paat at home.. I am sure they will advise you appropiately as well as they can. sorry cant be of more help.

As luckysingh says tell ur friend not to be afraid of it, as the stress of it will only make them more paranoid.

Tell them to just think of them as normal people, nothing scary. I actually used to shout out loud and tell them to stop, coz they were doin my head in. but maybe thats not the right advise.

This world is full of weird things, and to us they seem odd, or scary, if we were them, we would probably go around banging on our neighbours walls....Its just that its not the "norm" to experience the banging etc, and that we cant see them...

They need baani, thats what they need...and if anybody from another faith can help, i say its ok, as long as u dont change ur religion. And depends how far u take it, but our faith should be enough to get rid of these things, as we have tried other and only baani was the cure for us at that time.