The drugs don't work: a modern medical scandal

dalsingh101

Just now, GurjantGnostic said:

I'm not sure what bath with balti is, but showers take half or less water than a bath. If you want to test it. Get the shower warm then plug the drain and step in. I guarantee you finish before you fill it. If you share bath water that saves water, but it's tepid and kinda gross. 

Ohh. Bing has prevailed where google failed. That would save water. 

It's like a steel bucket.

stainless-steel-bucket-500x500.jpg

2 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

They utilise social psychology research  to manipulate females through media to make them insecure and consume. 

It's insane, even an otherwise beautiful women will end up having teekay in her bullh, chittorh inplants, benauti plastic chaathees etc. 

Mental. 

It is insane bro. Sad too. They become participants in their own ruin. Hard to reach a girls mind, especially when billions in advertising beats you to the punch. 

1 minute ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I'm not sure what bath with balti is, but showers take half or less water than a bath. If you want to test it. Get the shower warm then plug the drain and step in. I guarantee you finish before you fill it. If you share bath water that saves water, but it's tepid and kinda gross. 

Ohh. Bing has prevailed where google failed. That would save water. 

Personally I believe that a steel bucket bath is the most efficient way. It forces you to use only a limited quantity of water. With shower you can turn on off at your will.

1 minute ago, proudkaur21 said:

I think that's more true for women with narcissistic tendencies because they thrive off attention. For your avg women they have the fear of loosing their mate to another more beautiful woman lol. 

Women also start perceiving a bloke differently if other women give that bloke attention. They might not find a guy attractive at first, but if they see other attractive females giving him attention, their whole perception of the bloke changes???